Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pippa2

The make up favourites video uploaded today is much better than other recent videos.
Less nonsense chat, no mention of ‘our work’, viewers follow Anna, not Anna & husband.

Reactions: 2

Ivegotatheory

Chatty Member
I could open a new thread right now if that's ok :) the most popular thread title suggestion by @Ivegotatheory is The Amish Edit :) I know that some have expressed being a bit uneasy with that (and I think the Amish are probably more stylish than Anna), so the next popular one is The Anna Edit: The Victorian Asylum Day Release Aesthetic by @I'veloveditforyears
Any thoughts on which one we should go with? I'm fine with both <3
Who has expressed being uneasy with that? Wow…..after all the things written on here. Quite surprised!

tehpretty

I also watched the tiktok about her "finding herself" again and I was not convinced at all that she is ok. She's still coming across as someone who is pretending everything is fine, but something about her is off.

Again she should own it at the time that she's struggling, she doesn't have to go into detail but admit when she's having off days, cos everybody has them! She as a whole 'community' online that she should be able to share things with, isn't that the point. Or does she just see followers as people she can sell things too
She made such a fuss about it being scary to share... but then she proceeded to share
Has anyone else picked up on the fact she seems to have stopped posing in front of random empty walls and fire places and bought herself a proper photography backdrop style set up?

There's no edge between floor and wall - or wooden floorboards as I don't think she has carpets (probably for the best with that mould!)
Now she truly never needs to leave the house!

peppin

VIP Member
The portions she shows in her videos are huge, so if that’s what she really eats it can’t be it. But if all you ever do is potter around a filthy mouldy cold house then of course your immune system isn’t going to be great even if you spend £££ on fancy supplements.
Portion size doesn't reflect the nutritional value tho. So Anna could eat a lot and her body could still lack certain nutritient or minerals. She doesn't really ooze health and vitality these days, lol. Or could be an attempt to do even less work than now while squeezing sympathy from her followers.

Great_Kate

VIP Member
I’m gunna respectfully disagree with you both. I think her features pop in a winter palette (which she rarely wears). Muted summer is too soft in my opinion against her features and washes her out, the winter palette goes better with her dark eyes and hair. But either way she will continue to dress as if she is warm toned and look dreadful. A summer or winter palette would be a vast improvement !
After looking at this- I think she is a cool summer. If I look at the outfits where I think she looked good, healthy, fresh or even radiant (a looong time ago) they often contain a colour from this palette.

• Heart
Reactions: 1

JellyBellyBeanie

I'm autumn too! Pale skin, auburny hair and blue eyes. Warm is the key word - even if something's not my best 'autumn' colours, if it has a warm undertone it looks okay, and vastly better than things with cool undertones which make me look ill.
Anne is a winter

Reactions: 1