Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tove_drew

Chatty Member
I can’t believe I hadn’t noticed the Lily situ but I’ve just wasted 30 mins going through Anna’s posts and Lily hasn’t liked one since July 1st. Didn’t realise their meet in London was as long ago as last March! What on earth has happened??!!!
This is old news, check the threads. No one knows why they fell out, there’s speculation it’s to do with Lily leaving gleam or the podcast ending etc

Reactions: 3

poopettemetis

VIP Member
New Reel - shoe purchases she retreats buying and again, mentions something she got a ton of wear out of (the Chloe Susanna boots). At least she was honest about the two The Row pairs I guess.

Reactions: 2

peppin

VIP Member
I don't think she's winter, she lacks high contrast and cold undertone and would look extremely unwell in most of winter colours

I don't have any illusions about Anna's character (she comes off as immature as Lily, just at the opposite side of the spectrum, lol) but I have to disagree with that "Mark was babying and accommodating her" part. If I remember correctly, when he still had a job not related to influencing, she used to wake up with him, do chores and... not turning up the heating despite being cold bc he said so. As for her lifestyle choices, well, those got Mark multiple free stays and vacations, products, food as well as an option to simple be home when he didn't get along with his colleagues. Accommodating isn't the word I would use.

To comment on his "revival" during the reno, saying shit like "this is a socket" and "this is a lamp" has nothing to do with engineering. The lack of organisation skills and clear disdain to improve are, for me, a better indication of his working morale.
She mentions in the podcast how they originally thaught they couldn't afford their own house until they are both 40, until a close relative of Mark's passed away and he inherited some money. That must have been around the same time she claimed wanting to save some money while at the same time splashing for Loewe bags and holidays in Asia. I don't think he's in it for the freebies.

I don't get that hung up on the heating story, so many of my friends and their partners can't agree on whether to turn on the heating in the bedroom or not.

We don't know what exactly lead him to work for Anna now and if his relationship with his colleages was the main reason, but we can be sure that it was also her decision. If she hired her own "Georgia" and Mark went back to his old job, maybe commuting to London again, who would have to look after Ralph and prepare a week's worth of pasta? :D Or how about moving closer to his family or wherever he might find a job? We all know that's not going to happen.
I feel like she's a lot smarter than Lily about what to put out content-wise, and I found it rather interesting how different she came across in the podcast.

I don't know if we can really judge his work ethics, I wouldn't want to rule out Mawk being somewhere on a neurodiverse spectrum.

Abc802

What in god’s name is this?! 😳
This looks so cheap and also like she forgot pants
---
Why did no one warn me that the second outfit top is see through 🤢🤢.

Is she fucking serious with the third outfit!?
Genuinely saw her entire breast... Right in center of the frame... Is that allowed per Instagram T&Cs?

I actually think the third outfit is the best of the bunch though

peppin

VIP Member
After looking at this- I think she is a cool summer. If I look at the outfits where I think she looked good, healthy, fresh or even radiant (a looong time ago) they often contain a colour from this palette.
I found this video that demonstrates the difference between summer and winter. I think the girl's undertones are quite similar to Anna's and she's summer. + It's nice to see drapes working with (or against, lol) someone's features, rather than staring at colour samples.

Haven’t watched the video and this may be very unpopular but, I think those people must be very young and/ or inexperienced.
I would be temped to think that too, but Anna doesn't attract very young (gen Z) followers. Most of the people that engage with her content are the ones who have been following since the start of her career.

trav35

I don’t know why she would tell us what size she was wearing. She could say she recommends sizing up the top without the added detail. Feels like she’s just wanting people to know she’s only a size 6…
She specifies US 6 and 8, which equates to a UK 10 and 12 respectively - don’t think this was a flex tbf!

peppin

VIP Member
Correct me if I'm wrong I didn't think Olaplex was recommended with the curly girl method?
opinions vary, but I think about 4 products (if I remember correctly 0, 1, 2 and 3) are cgm approved and the rest isn't bc it contains silicones. it also depends on your approach to the routine – do you mind a few silicones here and there, do you opt for strictly cgm products etc. – as well as your hair type

• Heart

Readinginks

VIP Member
I actually thought she looked terrible - I know she has been ill but the combination of her skin and those eyebrows - she needs some nutritious food and an eyebrow makeover - also I just feel cold looking at her 😆
I think coolcapitalist meant the photos is Sezane ad look much better than she actually looks in reality, so you agree she looks awful in that tt.

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
I would wager ED or bordering on ED behaviours. Documenting every tiny snack and Waitrose salad, the obsession with particular angles of her body, constant references to exercise and "self care." Orthorexia maybe, which is so so common in new mums. As irritating as she is, it's worrying!

I wonder if there's the element of competition... It seemed to have started after Lily posted about her body changes and struggling to make healthy meals and then all of a sudden Anna started posting all her super healthy and super efficient meal prep. As someone who has had disordered eating in the past, you do end up competing (in your head) with someone you don't like or see yourself in 'competition' with in other ways... e.g. something as aesthetically motivated as social media
Has her exercise increased recently? I know she’s always enjoyed it to a certain degree but i feel it’s more excessive now. 🤷🏻‍♀️

LittleBluebird

VIP Member
Is she posting these updates on IG or YT? I’m curious but don’t want to waste my time watching a video or listening to her droll on in an IG story

icannoteven

VIP Member
08C77074-B9E5-4B2F-83A1-CC4CD9D82E0D.jpeg

Her begging and flogging paid off cos the brand sent her one dress, pants and top.

she looks good in the top & pants set. almost like her old self.
480D0F8D-A672-4F76-B6C8-56445F796FAC.jpeg

9A487E4C-A91E-436E-AE1F-124682EA4D12.jpeg

• Sick