The Anna Edit #2 The nanna edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she a deleter of negative comments, or is her content generally so bland and inoffensive it doesn't attract that element?
She removes any contradictory comments, I've seen it happen a few times as I was responding to some.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Yeah, but I just don’t think it’s her responsibility, she doesn’t owe us that. She shows us what she is buying, and if we are willing to watch that, then that’s our problem. She is not some sort of consumers association.

Plus, speaking for myself, I do not gravitate towards people using normal stuff and wearing regular clothes. I’m interested in the more unique things and every now and then I buy something that speaks to me. I find that there is more value in someone telling me f they found an expensive item worth it, rather then something cheaper I could easily have tried myself.
maybe I’m misinterpreting your post, but I feel that Anna’s style is not remotely interesting or different. I find it super vanilla and not luxe looking (despite costing a bomb)

Reactions: 9
no he’s an engineer
I was wondering if Mark was on furlough or at risk of redundancy so they decided to work together. Lockdown has been a good test for them living 24/7 under each other’s feet etc. He must have finished his Masters by now, only 1 year course.
Used to love Anna’s content but I’m sick of all this editing your life stuff!

I was wondering if Mark was on furlough or at risk of redundancy so they decided to work together. Lockdown has been a good test for them living 24/7 under each other’s feet etc. He must have finished his Masters by now, only 1 year course.
Used to love Anna’s content but I’m sick of all this editing your life stuff!
Nope, he’s been working for her for a year! , it’ll be so they can rinse tax and then could do whatever they wanted

Reactions: 8
So Mark is her husband and her glorified lackey...lovely. That's pathetic. Why do female YouTubers' justify their male partners quiing their jobs, by claiming, "He's always been really great with cameras, photography, setups, and editing." Her content has been the same boring shite for the last 3-4 years. The quality has remained virtually the same, as has the editing. If he's really that talented love, I'd expect Michalak quality videos. In reality, it's her excuse so he can go with her everywhere on someone else's dime.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don’t know why Anna has posted stories about her ‘new’ podcast on weddings, it came out last Thursday? Today is Tuesday...hardly new!

Reactions: 3
Don’t know why Anna has posted stories about her ‘new’ podcast on weddings, it came out last Thursday? Today is Tuesday...hardly new!
She always does it. She often posts on a Tuesday or something about her 'new video', which is always her Sunday video.

Reactions: 2
Well, she sold that second hand Celine blouse that she got gifted from that other influencers re-sale shop. At least the profits are going to charity 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She always does it. She often posts on a Tuesday or something about her 'new video', which is always her Sunday video.
Ah of course, they have to plug their content as much as poss and repurpose it. Just bugs me she calls it ‘new’ when it’s more of a ‘ICYMI’ post.
Nit picking now, I’ll go back in my cave 😂

Reactions: 3
I don’t know why you tubers get so much flack for their husbands working for them. If I earned like 200k a year I would happily have my partner work for me. Mark probably earned about 45k before, if having an extra helper for admin or occasionally editing means Anna can take 20-30k more in ads then it is worth it. It’s very common for someone to run a business and employ their partner, we usually see it the other way around. It’s sad that when it’s the women behind the business that the men are referred to as pathetic, how it’s demeaning etc to support your partner’s dreams.
They are probably having kids soon and if mark working at home frees them up to make their next renovation less stressful and can take more of the childcare then good on them.
For most of the time he has lived in Brighton Mark had been out of the house since 5am to commute to London, hardly conducive to a good family life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 51
I don’t know why you tubers get so much flack for their husbands working for them. If I earned like 200k a year I would happily have my partner work for me. Mark probably earned about 45k before, if having an extra helper for admin or occasionally editing means Anna can take 20-30k more in ads then it is worth it. It’s very common for someone to run a business and employ their partner, we usually see it the other way around. It’s sad that when it’s the women behind the business that the men are referred to as pathetic, how it’s demeaning etc to support your partner’s dreams.
They are probably having kids soon and if mark working at home frees them up to make their next renovation less stressful and can take more of the childcare then good on them.
For most of the time he has lived in Brighton Mark had been out of the house since 5am to commute to London, hardly conducive to a good family life.
I agree! Also they clearly enjoy eachothers company so why not i say!

Well, she sold that second hand Celine blouse that she got gifted from that other influencers re-sale shop. At least the profits are going to charity 🙄
Profits to charity but tax deductible as they’re a charitable donation! She still profits really

Reactions: 5
I definitely take your point with regard to having more flexibility/time at home, but I think a lot of people just see it as a waste of skills/intelligence when they're going from a career like engineering to just being an assistant to an Instagram/YouTube influencer...

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.