The Anna Edit #19 The Jaundice Edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe she hasn’t acknowledged the news at all. I know it doesn’t always come across very well when these YouTubers/influencers mention things like this but to not say or post anything? 😳
Learnt my lesson in the Pebbles chat not to comment on anyone’s lack of comment on world news or issues. 🫢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
it's much worse than I expected, lmao
Someone 'gift' that woman an iron.

For the love of all things creaseless.

** and she definitely should be acknowledging this world event imo. All her mates have. Surely she can't be that ignorant?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
it's much worse than I expected, lmao
That's it? All that build up and this is the capsule wardrobe reveal? Surely she should have milked another six videos out of selecting the pieces to include in the capsule. Plus two on what she learned decluttering. Maybe before and after of her clothing racks to show the space. Is she ever going to circle back to the three words stupidity? I just can't with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
every time I see a comment like this I wonder if they're on tattle 🤗
20220909_153835.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I am now wondering, what is her private Insta name? 👀👀 it’ll be private, of course, but couldn’t find anything under Anna Newton?

Reactions: 5
That so called capsule wardrobe would last me a decade. So much clothing! I have maybe 3 'tanks' or vests as I call them. She had about 20.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I am now wondering, what is her private Insta name? 👀👀 it’ll be private, of course, but couldn’t find anything under Anna Newton?
Maybe she doesn't have a private account, the photo of Ralph could have just been meant for close friends on stories.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Someone responded to the comment. :rolleyes: Girl, you can't call it a capsule when it's 150 items, because it's impossible to wear it all over the course of ONE season. The more clothes you have, the fewer times you can repeat them unless you're wearing multiple outfits a day.

Screen Shot 2022-09-09 at 9.41.46 AM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Someone responded to the comment. :rolleyes: Girl, you can't call it a capsule when it's 150 items, because it's impossible to wear it all over the course of ONE season. The more clothes you have, the fewer times you can repeat them unless you're wearing multiple outfits a day.

View attachment 1566910
People defending and/or praising Nana under her yt/tt/ig have got to be the saddest bunch of losers to have walked the Earth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

View attachment 1566910
Lmao, how exactly does Anna love the items in her wardrobe? She doesn't store them properly, doesn't take care of them, doesn't bother to iron them and they sure as duck neither have any sentimental value, nor get repeated, since she's selling them on depop in favour of hoarding even more shapeless/colourless rags. These people are so deep in Anna's arse, they are stupid and blind.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

View attachment 1566910
That 100% is Mark.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.