Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CatCafe234

VIP Member
Gleam really have got to get their shit together now and put an embargo on any of their "talent" posting with them reviewing

Can see these idiots posting a missoma signet ring in honour of new king 🙄
‘Sometimes we have to say ‘goodbye’, but sometimes we get to say ‘hello’ … to Hello Fresh! Take 20% off your first three boxes with my code!’ #sad #20off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Anna to me is not a beauty or fashion influencer. She some lady with a big enough following that puts together expensive clothes and makeup badly with a doofy husband that she employs to take really bad pictures. Her. content is just to make money to support her life style. She knows it we know it. Unfortunately she has enough people that follow her that keep her in business.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
Also, wtf was that line about everyone’s week revolves around their hair wash or whatever, might be alone on ths, but mine doesn’t and frankly if that is what she plans her life around then she doesn’t have much of one.
Black women often spend hours on wash day as the texture requires such work that most Caucasian/Asian hair do not. I wash my hair twice a month and when u factor in cleansing, deep conditioning, treatment, blow drying/diffusing and may be straightening etc, it will take me 4 hours to finish my hair. Due to this I have to schedule my social life around my hair sometimes as after all that, I'm too tired to do much else

Anna on the other hand has short straight hair so this it's just another case of her busying herself with unnecessary BS

• Heart
Reactions: 51

jazzmonster

Chatty Member
“I’ve given birth to a human.” What else does she think one can birth to? A fur ball? A bulb of garlic?

• Haha
Reactions: 45

peppin

VIP Member
Does she have to keep addressing her "signing off for the weekend" every fucking week? a) nobody's wondering what she's up to b) she's been signing off so much she should only do "signing in" posts from now on

• Haha
Reactions: 45