The Anna Edit #19 The Jaundice Edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't got the time for a recap - can someone kindly? But the number of pages of the old thread was getting ridiculous 🙃 the perfect title by @LittleBluebird - thank you love!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Recap:

Anna was instructed (by Gleam) to launch her tiktok career by rehashing her book ideas - so it turned into a painful multi-part series of capsule wardrobe decluttering. She proceeds to list many items on depop including random YSL bag we have not seen before and many beloved items she has worn for years, she chose to keep all the beige pre-loved Toteme pieces which are generally unflattering on her.

Anna and family still takes long weekends off - her productivity or lack there of - becomes even more minimal. Signing off, irregular video uploads (unless they are ads)

Why Jaundice edit? Because Anna keeps using yellow foundations with her gunky foundation brush and showing us that this is the way to achieve the glowy everyday look. The Jaundice look also extends to her love for dirty yellow beige-y knit dresses.

Regular/groundhog features:

Chanel sandal dupes with every outfit.

Weird lower jawline.

Bad ponytail hairstyle.

Monster brows.

Unflattering outfits with that smug “model” expression.

Start of a new era of shameless begging - her unnecessary kitchen reno is about to begin - open call for gifted products and services begins.

I might have missed out feel free to add on! â˜ș

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
- their kitchen renovation is as boring and beige as her wardrobe if not more
- mark gets still praised for absolutely nothing
- at one point anna took the saying "kill them with kidness" too literally and replied to her comments as if it was a competition in passive-aggression
- can't forget the teeth-gritting use of BOYS, or rather, THE BOYS
- our busy parents were in london after (idk, 2 years?), both looking very fit for someone pushing 50... until you remember their age
- there is always one delusional commenter who demands more mark, more capsule wardrobe content etc.
- after getting rid of her most fun clothes that monstrous beach basket thing still stays

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
At one point, I really enjoyed Anna's content- when she was giving a nod to minimalism.

Now that she has gone full shopping addiction, I'm so turned off of her. The amount of tit she buys, and yet- NONE of her clothes fit. The huge ugly sandals with every outfit- why are you wearing shoes in your wardrobe room anyway?

The fact that this woman wants to be in fashion influencing despite the fact that she copies others instead of making her own choices is annoying to watch- and somehow, she copies someone who looks really chic in their outfits and she ends up looking like a shapeless blob.
What is up with her hard turn from minimalistic wardrobes to this ghost of a human that can't stop buying sweaters and $5000 bags and makeup?
Did she not get the memo that hoarding is no longer a cute way of saying you're wealthy?

She only posts vapid, brainless content when she would be getting loads of engagement if she were to do a debulking video about her objects, or a video series about finances, a video about the life they're trying to build.

When she had her baby and then referred to her birthing experience as "my experience was like Jenn Im's, just watch her video"- I really think that she is over sharing her actual life and she is just marketing from an empty shell.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I really think that she is over sharing her actual life and she is just marketing from an empty shell.
I usually enjoy creators who draw a very sharp line between their social media presence and personal life more, but that approach would require Anna to get good if not excellent at something -- probably fashion -- which I don't see coming any day soon. (Plus, it would reduce the number of Mark's cameos, lol.)

Reactions: 13
I always get the impression that she doesn’t really want to be an influencer but she likes the lifestyle and the money - but not the work. Tricky place to be in when you’ve financially committed yourself so heavily, and when you’re the sole breadwinner.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I always get the impression that she doesn’t really want to be an influencer but she likes the lifestyle and the money - but not the work. Tricky place to be in when you’ve financially committed yourself so heavily, and when you’re the sole breadwinner.
To be fair, and Samantha Ravndahl has said this outright, most of the people on youtube making good money wouldn't be able to make that money doing anything else. Most aren't qualified for a career change, and if they are, they'd be starting at the bottom somewhere (unless they're qualified and very excellent at those skills).

So I totally support the reality of "This job is boring but I can't say no to the money".
BUT
There are also no limits. She can focus her content on anything she wants. I guess if she wants to look like a luxury bag lady, that's her call- but the ironic thing is that she would probably make more money if she weren't trying to do the fashion thing- her views since changing her focus are down compared to her content from a year ago. She's focusing on something she isn't great at, and it's giving her less attention from the public- the attention she needs to snag lucrative ads.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Aaaand she's signed off again - the weekend apparently starts on a Thursday.

Wow the extent of her idleness knows no bounds.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I tell you, it all went downhill for the influencer industry when they all decided to leave their full time jobs. Because, greed and fLeXiBiLiTy
but mostly less time at a 9-5 means more time to blag for freebies.

They’ve all hitched their wagons to one thing and now that one thing is less exclusive than it once was. Unless they had a proper career before or they’ve gotten an additional degree or they’re doing something else on the side, they’ll just slowly free fall into oblivion and aimlessness.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s constantly ‘signed off’ unless its an AD or she has af links to post 🙄

Reactions: 17
With the queen being dead I doubt she'll resurface in the next two weeks, the country is in "mourning" so why not make the most it

Reactions: 21
With the queen being dead I doubt she'll resurface in the next two weeks, the country is in "mourning" so why not make the most it
Was thinking that. Best for everyone if she stays signed off for as long as possible so she doesn’t have the awkward job of acknowledging the Queen’s passing squashed between ad breaks. Dick.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Everything she does and says sounds so fake to me. Don’t need her acknowledging the Queen’s passing between an AD break and a thanks for your support message 😠

Reactions: 20
Was thinking that. Best for everyone if she stays signed off for as long as possible so she doesn’t have the awkward job of acknowledging the Queen’s passing squashed between ad breaks. Dick.
Gleam really have got to get their tit together now and put an embargo on any of their "talent" posting with them reviewing

Can see these idiots posting a missoma signet ring in honour of new king 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can imagine Anna affiliating a black on black outfit suitable for mourning and finding dupes for us, peasants.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Gleam really have got to get their tit together now and put an embargo on any of their "talent" posting with them reviewing

Can see these idiots posting a missoma signet ring in honour of new king 🙄
‘Sometimes we have to say ‘goodbye’, but sometimes we get to say ‘hello’ 
 to Hello Fresh! Take 20% off your first three boxes with my code!’ #sad #20off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
“Freddie’s Flowers have sent me this GLoRIoUs bouquet of fresh flowers to cheer me up after the sad news.
Grab your own use my code Anna20!”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.