The Anna Edit #19 The Jaundice Edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s just posted a picture of Ralph on her stories

I don’t want to screenshot it in case it was a mistake but also screenshotting kids, especially when they’re no actively posted by their parents feels weird to me

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Can't believe she actually posted on IG on Friday, after she's signed off, AND it's a picture of Ralf, AND no word about the Queen???
Can't have the Queenie mess up her ~good vibes only~ bullshit with her death.

Reactions: 9
I think she’s just posted a picture of Ralph on her stories

I don’t want to screenshot it in case it was a mistake but also screenshotting kids, especially when they’re no actively posted by their parents feels weird to me
I wondered if it was a mistake too… do you think she meant to post it on her personal Instagram??

ETA - he is the spit of Anna!

Reactions: 6
She posted with no context or caption, so odd

PS their garden is so crap (that's the background of the little Chops picture)
Screenshot_20220909-095244.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Ah it's been deleted! I can't find it.
This was the story, minus Ralph whom I've ~edited out~. Have to post this because of the state of that garden! Jesus! How long have they been living there? They haven't done tit to the house, still mouldy, dusty and cold. Her content is tit, her garden is tit. WHAT DO THEY DO ALL DAY EVERY DAY????
IMG_20220909_110956.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
This was the story, minus Ralph whom I've ~edited out~. Have to post this because of the state of that garden! Jesus! How long have they been living there? They haven't done tit to the house, still mouldy, dusty and cold. Her content is tit, her garden is tit. WHAT DO THEY DO ALL DAY EVERY DAY????
View attachment 1566105
Could be so lovely! Wtf!

Reactions: 8
View attachment 1566105
But she is doing the house right, so it makes sense to do the garden after the reno lol.

But I agreed Mark should have trimmed those

Reactions: 6
I thought Mawk had major plans for the garden and had been working on it all along. Now that I've seen it, I have to ask (again), wtf does this guy do all day long?

I guess 'birdwatching' can take up a lot of time!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can’t believe she hasn’t acknowledged the news at all. I know it doesn’t always come across very well when these YouTubers/influencers mention things like this but to not say or post anything? 😳

Reactions: 7
View attachment 1566105
with ralph edited out it looks like a scene from a thriller -- an abandoned house, a neglected garden, a lone toy suggesting there's more to the story... also while no major make-over would make sense because of the reconstruction, they could at least clean it out, that dry grass isn't particularly appealing, lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.