The Anna Edit #19 The Jaundice Edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lily won't feel so wobbly if she's reading here!

Anna started going downhill at exactly the time Shoreham's Ryan Gosling started working for her. As viewers we noticed a drop in quality way before she announced he had quit his job to work for her. Now it's obviously not working but do you think she even acknowledges that fact in her own head? I remember being very shocked at the announcement as he had always seemed dismissive of the influencer thing and quite satisfied with himself. He's been such a bad 'influence' on Anne.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Honestly Anna dress with jumper is as bad as Lily’s latest TT. Is too tick to even tuck in like that. She looks stupid

Reactions: 5
Lily won't feel so wobbly if she's reading here!

Anna started going downhill at exactly the time Shoreham's Ryan Gosling started working for her. As viewers we noticed a drop in quality way before she announced he had quit his job to work for her. Now it's obviously not working but do you think she even acknowledges that fact in her own head? I remember being very shocked at the announcement as he had always seemed dismissive of the influencer thing and quite satisfied with himself. He's been such a bad 'influence' on Anne.
'Shoreham's Ryan Gosling' literally took me out 💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.