The Anna Edit #14 Mrs Mark Newton continues to cosplay a beige upper middle class brand bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if this was already mentioned but Nanna "recreating" (emphasis on the air quotes) these outfits is a lazy way of copying other influencer's content so she doesn't have to put in the effort to create any original fashion looks.

How those influencers she's badly ripping off are still friends with her and do not take offense to how she puts her ensembles together I'll never know.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hi all - I have a question, when Anna posts those outfit collages of her outfits with the link is she using an app to generate the collage so quickly?? It seems crazy that she would get dressed spontaneously in the morning and then super quickly gather all the right images and make the instagram collage, right?
If you have a design tool like Canva Pro you can create things like this very quickly. You could try on and take photos of a bunch of outfits in the morning then design the stories on Canva Pro in the afternoon and boom your week of social media is sorted!

Reactions: 9
IMG_20220121_103320.jpg

I wonder how long it's going to take for her followers to realise they're doing her job for her these days.
Same with the video she talks about below..

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I’d just like to mention that it’s bleeping cold down here today. She’s obviously not leaving the house in that, so that’s her indoor outfit.

00D61F8F-5B05-4F3B-92EB-DF18350958DC.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don’t you just love how she’s “over and out” at 9am on a Friday?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Don’t you just love how she’s “over and out” at 9am on a Friday?
Well duh, it's Casual Friday! Didn't you notice her dressed slightly different than the rest of the week? She swapped jeans for leggings so we know she's keeping it casual like the rest of us. Why, just this morning I showed up at courthouse im my Lulu Lemons.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
WTF is a ‘winter outfit struggle’? You put clothes on, add more if you’re cold and take them off if you’re hot, and you make an effort to look vaguely appropriate to whatever situation you’re going to find yourself in. Who is ’struggling’ with that? Apart from Anna, obviously - because ’designer gnome’ is rarely appropriate for any situation.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Does anybody know any good colourful fashion accounts to follow? Want good, affordable inspiration in a rainbow of colour, not just the dreaded sea of beige that’s popular at the minute

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.