The Anna Edit #14 Mrs Mark Newton continues to cosplay a beige upper middle class brand bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she is not even scandi.. I feel like the UK fashion blogging scene is always behind the scandi scene. As in they are all now wearing beige minimalist looks which was scandi about 5 years ago but scandi fashion and style now it's just maximalist colourful. In a few years all of them will be all colour, prints and so on but scandi fashion would change to something else. Nothing wrong with the minimalist beige style (it's my style as well), it's just a bit boring when they think they are cool or fashion forward or changing to please everyone. I wish they would just embrace their personal styles and not try to copy anyone else. How infuriating would it be in two years time all of them with their capsule wardrobes will just start going for all colourful, changing everything... all lies basically. If you want to see actual scandi style I recommend Polliani, Karoline Dall, Pernille Rosenkilde!!
Playing it safe with beige on beige on beige is easier as well. Imagine those tasteless two trying to style rich colours and maximalist style. Maybe we‘d rather not.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
‘Trust me, this thing I did not pay for is definitely worth paying for’

Problem with influencers in a nutshell

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
This is essentially the same capsule video tit now spread out across every item of clothing. Knowing Anna she’s likely to have a separate videos for knickers, bras, left sock and right sock

• Haha
Reactions: 34
This is essentially the same capsule video tit now spread out across every item of clothing. Knowing Anna she’s likely to have a separate videos for knickers, bras, left sock and right sock
Maybe we have Mark's capshool underpamt edit to look forward to?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
If I was Mark, I would delete this comment immediately. We can't ever let our potential luxury brand partners know that our subscribers shop at Lidl/Aldi! God forbid!
1642335126645.png

But really cute of this subscriber to suggest a £15 dupe to Anna. For one, dupes are for peasants heehee! And two, Lidl doesn't have an online shop, how tf am I going to earn from the aff link?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Todays vlog definitely made me lose a few brain cells. I wanted to share a new to me influencer/creator Benita Larrson who makes lovely, simple videos that are engaging and have given me lots of organizational and practical tips that cost nothing. And her vlogs are lovely slices of life.

This is way too slow for me, lol! Had to speed it up by a lot.

Reactions: 3
I never thought Anna would become more insufferable and annoying than Lily, but she really has. Give me Lily moaning and being a misery over this smug, scandi wannabe any day!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I never thought Anna would become more insufferable and annoying than Lily, but she really has. Give me Lily moaning and being a misery over this smug, scandi wannabe any day!
I knew something was wrong when I felt genuinely happy to see that Lily had uploaded a new video, please send help

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Anyone eating their imaginary popcorn now because Lily is copying everything that Anna does. Karma?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone eating their imaginary popcorn now because Lily is copying everything that Anna does. Karma?
If I was Anna I’d be trying to shake this copycat off. Maybe set her up for a major fall.

Reactions: 7
she doesn’t want to be a lifestyle blogger anymore because that will entails her showing us Ralph. So she is focusing on becoming the next Scandi wannabe of Shoreham. But she will go back talking about lifestyle when she renovates her house because sponsorship.
The Scandi wannabe of Shoreham is a good thread title!

In other news I cannot believe that Anna's shoe video has 18K views. WTF?! Why would anyone bother watching that?!

Reactions: 35

In other news I cannot believe that Anna's shoe video has 18K views. WTF?! Why would anyone bother watching that?!
I feel like 18k is actually a pretty dismal number on a few fronts. I’d think she’d be able to get more views that that, and it’s also depressing that that many people watched on slippers.

Reactions: 15
I feel like 18k is actually a pretty dismal number on a few fronts. I’d think she’d be able to get more views that that, and it’s also depressing that that many people watched on slippers.
It's definitely a low number for her....but I mean, it's shoes. I'm surprised anyone would watch it. She deserves zero views for that! Ha!

Reactions: 14

I definitely clicked twice to see if there were any interesting comments, oops.
But I agree, I remember some other videos of hers having about 60k views by sunday evening

Reactions: 2
A0FC947A-18F4-4001-A56E-19CB0363FFDC.png

She gains a very followers when she posts a video. Doesn’t matter what the content is though apparently.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.