The Anna Edit #14 Mrs Mark Newton continues to cosplay a beige upper middle class brand bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She IS actually that dim. And Mary is terrible at his job!

So should we take bets to see how long she takes to realize it had pockets? If she does, that confirmation that one or both read here, and we know her followers are just as dim so they won’t notice.

I just can’t get over the fact that she was totally fine buying a 1000 euro coat without pockets. I guess when you’re as unimportant as she is, what’s the point of pockets.
When you bff with Lily, you get Lily’s brain cell

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She IS actually that dim. And Mary is terrible at his job!

So should we take bets to see how long she takes to realize it had pockets? If she does, that confirmation that one or both read here, and we know her followers are just as dim so they won’t notice.

I just can’t get over the fact that she was totally fine buying a 1000 euro coat without pockets. I guess when you’re as unimportant as she is, what’s the point of pockets.
Lily will read here and tell Anna the coat has pockets. Or maybe she won't tell her. Ha! 100% Lily reads here, though. Mark probably does too. Not so sure about Anna as she is 'so sensitive.' It just goes to show what a fashion victim Anna is that she'd buy a €1000 coat when that coat not having pockets (or so she thinks!) is an issue for her. She's so tragic!

p.s. I think we should all call Mark 'Mary' from now on, lol!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Lily will read here and tell Anna the coat has pockets. Or maybe she won't tell her. Ha! 100% Lily reads here, though. Mark probably does too. Not so sure about Anna as she is 'so sensitive.' It just goes to show what a fashion victim Anna is that she'd buy a €1000 coat when that coat not having pockets (or so she thinks!) is an issue for her. She's so tragic!

p.s. I think we should all call Mark 'Mary' from now on, lol!
Oh goodness, I just noticed it’d Mary and not mark! 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

£270 to look like old mortadella 💯
£270 to look like a slightly over cooked cheddar quesadilla.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was bored and went through all the photos instead of the usual glimpse at the first one & scrolling away, the composition is sooo bad -- you want to showcase the outfit and STILL choose to snap a pic with a bollard covering the bag? tut-tut, may I suggest a petition for anna to buy mark a photography course? 🌝 (right after she unstitches those pockets, lol)
View attachment 979749
YOU CAN SEE THE POCKETS IN THIS PHOTO I'M DYING

well spotted @wagner1985

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Agree with the composition being dreadful. I noticed the bollard too and had to look twice. A 3 year old could take a better photo.

The coat is so big the pockets line up with her butt cheeks so she probably doesn’t realise they are there 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is Mark running on the side of the road snapping pictures of her like some paparazzi as she tries to hide her face beneath the sunglasses?? I would love to see how stupid this looks in action.
Yes, and also they always seem to take pictures by the same damn fence??! The best is when they take mock 'candids' that look like she is casually walking OUT from the fence! LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What in god’s name is this vomit/diarrhoea inspired monstrosity?! And this is from someone who’s looking to do more ‘fashion’ content? Errm no thanks 🤮💩
Christ alive. This looks like the old bleach-ridden hoodie I make my husband clean the bathroom in!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not the best example, but like this:

TheAnnaEdit-6745-Winter-wardrobe-wishlist-1920x1280.jpg

Makes it look like she's "casually" walking out from the side of the fence! Bunch of numpties 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
can't she just stay before a wall and snap pictures that would show her entire outfit, or body, for that matter? shooting outside contributes hardly any bonus thrill to her content when it's been the same street for the last 50 years

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’ve had it. After 3 years of working 80 hour weeks during a bloody panini while this woman makes 10x my wage for half a day’s work I can’t take it anymore. I kept hoping Annas content would improve but no. I’ve unsubscribed. Good riddance!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I’ve had it. After 3 years of working 80 hour weeks during a bloody panini while this woman makes 10x my wage for half a day’s work I can’t take it anymore. I kept hoping Annas content would improve but no. I’ve unsubscribed. Good riddance!
This is the second time tonight I’ve seen something online where (I’m guessing) the word pandemic has been auto corrected to say panini 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I find Anna to be quite cold. She just had a baby and you would never know it. It's just business as usual. Barely a mention of her child or the changes she is going through. After you have a child your world changes completely. Not Anna, she's on her Peleton at 6:30 am sharp and then it's vegan banana bread. This is why her blog is boring. Some people don't like Lily but at least she keeps it real. There has to be a happy medium.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
This is the second time tonight I’ve seen something online where (I’m guessing) the word pandemic has been auto corrected to say panini 😂🙈
I call it pandemmy, and you know I sent a professional email with pandemic autocorrected😑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
It's not autocorrected, just people using humour to get through the panzerotti.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.