Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bababe

Mega Astro rant, beware:
if she was a Virgo (instead of a strong Libra cusp), she would have been organised to high heavens and never really rushing or pretending to not have the time (when she does, wfh, 3 adults at home w the baby).
The reason why she acts *busy* and on the go, flapping her hands reminds of a Libra (which she also is). She a lot of the times films herself as if she has last 20minutes to do 1h of check list- Always rushing and catching up.
They tend to have heads in the clouds, trying to take it easy as long as it doesn't lead to big issues, they focus on easier/fun things, procrastinate some serious situation or work, also being overly positive and happy to live in their own world too much.
Then they wake up and, oopsie, they have a long to do list, behind on errands and deadlines and speeding things last minute..I can be wrong, though;) but Anna is a neurotic mix of both which probably adds to her neuroticism and stress, which she covers as "excitement" and "good vibes".
Libras are also hating any criticism and some are notorious for staying exactly who they are, no matter how much they hurt or disappoint people. They become master passive aggressive revenge types. We know she very much is this.

• Wow
Reactions: 8

verykindlygifted

I thought Anna couldn’t produce a more boring video than one of those Crapshule Wardrobe but after watching this one I’ve changed my mind.
I’m not even talk about their lack of organisation since she makes suggestions for Xmas wishlist 2 days after Xmas day just going to focus on the visual: that hair cut does nothing for her, the lack of hair styling and seeing her tucking it behind her ear just to see it scape that place 2 seconds later, the freaking microphone, the oversize beige sweater 🤢🤢🤢
The microphone does my head in!

jaymie

VIP Member
I wanted to post just that. Isn't Mark rhyming with Ralph? Mark Ralph.
Maybe they clumsily merged Anna and Mark into Ralph (Anna-Ra Mark- Lph).
No, I am not that serious but who knows with these two!
omg how do I un-know this? This is disturbing

• Haha

Kitkatkut

Chatty Member
Anna has worn those trousers and items like that plenty of times, people are triggering themselves reading different things in it now. This is just how she has posted outfits over the years, in various sizes.
View attachment 897692

what I’m curious about is when she’ll share what’s wrong with her leg, that she always has to stand on one leg. I wish she were more open about that ;)
I’m really curious why she decided to post the top right picture of her picking her nose.

• Haha

Bababe

Hang on, what?! Because she wears leather trousers she should tell all about her birth experience?! On what planet does this remotely make sense?

She does many annoying things, but this is absolutely not one of them. Giving birth is basically one of the most vulnerable experiences most women will ever have, and there’s no fucking way you could pay me enough to disclose the minutiae of mine to half a million strangers. Not like it’s off-brand for her - she’s never particularly been an over-sharer.
I suggest calm down. There is no point getting that upset and serious about the thread about Anna Newton. It is easy to move on. Click block button next to my name. Don't make into the speech that portrays only specific opinions to be approved.

• Heart

jaymie

VIP Member
You know she puts her LEGGINS on the minute the #afflink photos are taken!

I agree - her feed is very impersonal these days. She was heading that way before she had BABY BOY, but since she's returned from MAT LEAVE, every post has been all about making money as quickly as possible with as little effort as possible. It feels like she's posted the same pictures of these €500 baggy jumpers of hers every day now for the past few weeks.

I actually can't think of many recommendations here at all!

Ruth Crilly sometimes does fashion haul videos - she's recently featured M&S, Reformation, Hush and Me+Em. She also features fashion in her monthly favourites videos.

Emma Rose Style is worth checking out on YouTube and IG. She's a stylist and features a mix of high-end and high street in her videos/IG.
I don’t really follow Ruth but I have a soft spot for her. I find her funny and not as try hard like Anna.

MoniC

Chatty Member
I'm just watching Alfie's newest vlog and he mentions that they are going to meet their friend Anna who a baby boy 2 days after Ottillie... sounds like Anna right? If that's the case he gave away Ralph's birthday! 👀
That would make it August 31st, wouldn't it?

• Wow

Great_Kate

VIP Member
We’re not from the UK. Children start at 5 or 6 where we each went to primary.

This makes Lily’s obsession about school start age even weirder if 4 is the norm. So her kid will be an “old” four, but honestly what does that even mean? Pottying alone and knowing colors? We know Lily isn’t teaching reading and math at home early on. And they are super presumptuous, because this kid is always going to be branded as “old” for his year, and what if he has any sort of challenge with conquering a milestone or subject … I just don’t see how it’s healthy to angle for making sure your kid is the oldest. To what end?
And not to forget, what children in school in the UK do at age 4 is very different to what children in other countries do when they start school being 1-3 years older. It’s more play based and resembles what the children in my country do in their last year of kindergarten (comparing our experience to my nephews in the UK). So absolutely age appropriate and should be fine. Parents delaying their children on purpose might do them a bigger disservice than they realise. Some children are not developmentally ready for the school set up when they reach the age (socially, emotionally or intellectually), but that’s often not the norm. It’s important to talk to nursery carers and the paediatrician. Because holding an intellectually ready child back can lead to problems down the line. It’s important to talk to the people experiencing the child in its “professional” environment to get an idea how they are balanced out developmentally and if it makes sense to hold them back or maybe even sent them early. A first grader getting bored a few weeks in will not only have a harder time to stay motivated but also can quickly become branded the “troublemaker” because at that age they are not ready to deal with that kind of boredom/insufficient requirements. That can lead into negative school experiences and a general rejection of school in general.

I see the unflattering facial shots are back on the grid 🙄 Welcome back Mark! 👋
That’s so bad. Just as bad as Lauren’s. It’s tragic that Anna took so much nicer pictures of herself with her phone than anyone she pays now.

• Heart

Berriess

Why would someone spend so much money to buy jeans from a company called ACNE studios??? Why would someone name a brand like that???? Someone who never struggled with acne?? I just don’t get it 🤢

• Haha
  • Sad

martaS

VIP Member
Whore is OTT! I thought lying liar who lies was too tbh! The funny rhymes are the best.
I am not good with rhymes so won't have a go but if someone wants to try and make it a rhyme, please be my guest. I would like it if we had the "Mrs Mark Newton" and the "cosplaying the beige middle class" 'cause the latter really gave me a cackle.

Liptastic

VIP Member
Anna and Zoe know each other, they were at the Gleam parties for years and when Anna and Lily did At home with... podcast at Zoe's they were all chummy chummy.