Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
Has Anna mentioned breastfeeding at all? It occurred to me that none of her recent outfits have seemed very breastfeeding friendly. (No judgement here, I wasn't able to breastfeed). I don't think she's mentioned the milk jugs of late either :p
Do you really think those are real outfits that Nana is wearing all day? Nah! They are just for the gram, she probably took them all back to back and is posting it all on different days to make it look like it's in real time. Nana will be sitting at home in her leggINs.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Never in the World

I was just thinking earlier as to how I went from discovering YouTube and bloggers to now having total disdain for the industry

for me it was my late 30s when I discovered them, I was very aware I was heading towards 40 my kids were growing up so I had a bit of time to myself but I felt I’d lost my way in terms of my appearance

so in came Anna lily et al with high st beauty and clothes hauls luckily I’m also a fair skinned brunette so the videos gave me the help I needed to buy properly useful stuff and I began to get a spring in my step

but then they began to afford designer everything and the world becomes anti haul and all they do is shill shite to keep themselves in their posh gear and house so they bring nothing to the table and we criticise

but what I don’t understand is if hauling is bad and we hate them getting stuff for free why aren’t they working with brands actually within the stores like Trinny in Zara and Nadine in Superdrug I want to see try ons videos they would be so valuable as Lordy knows actual model shots are neither use nor ornament

I want Anna etc in cos arket whistles etc etc trying on a dozen things maybe their most popular items I’d find that useful she can tell us how true to size they are even better she’s a flat chested 10-12 bring lily a 12-14 how does the infamous stories/arket blazer look on both of them etc

bring us along on a foundation colour matching again useful

yes Trinny does this but she’s 50 odd with eclectic taste who is doing it for the 30somethings who want decent longwearing useful items

if there are people please let me know

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
I just realized how non-confrontational, and frankly a coward, Anna really is. By telling her followers to watch Jenn Im’s birth video instead of providing her own birth story, she’s doing nothing to help normalize birth and things that happen during it for others. By all means, set boundaries and delete nasty comments, but she’s doing nothing to support other people going through similar experiences. I really just think she doesn’t want to be criticized as a mom and all those negative judgey mommy vibes.
You hit the nail on the head, Anna is a coward but I don't think it purely has to do with being a mum. Anna has built her success on being the nice girl and she is lucky she hasn't really faced any major backlash or negativity. Up until Dubai gate Fleur was another good example of this - and she demonstrated that she couldn't handle the backlash either. Look at how Anna behaved (or didn't) with the Appointed drama. She basically removed herself of all blame, ignored it and hoped it would all go away. She privated her 1st trimester video - not because of privacy but because she let her guard down and opened herself to criticism, same with why Mark goes around deleting the negative comments. She wants to bury her head in the sand and stay beige. Anna is not stupid, she will see how viewers react to the 'controversial' stuff Lily comes out with and she 100% could not handle that.

MoniC

Chatty Member
She's shilled anything and everything, especially since she moved, I hope a lot of people are catching on how inauthentic she is. Can't trust a word she says. If everything's "oh my word amazing", nothing is...

SachaStark

She and Mark need to sort that god awful spare bedroom out. She’s been back for a couple of days, and I’m already sick of looking at those dusty floorboards and shoddily painted transom. Just makes all her ”outfit shots” look even sadder and drained of colour than they already are.

Looks like where capshule wardrobes come to die in a nuclear winter.

• Haha

CoraSP

Chatty Member
Off topic, but OMG yes to that! I'm 33, I wore trousers like that when I was half my current age but I'm still traumatised 🙈
I had similar too. I remember when you walked into a puddle and they soaked right up to the knees and flapped about all soggy (I wore mine with kickers wonder if she'll be flogging them soon too 😂)

• Haha

Great_Kate

VIP Member
I think we are not looking at photoshop here. Maybe a bit of clever dressing and posing for max effect. Anna has been in oversized, formless clothes so long, we might have completely forgotten that this is actually her figure - or at least was a couple of years ago. The weight gain discussion was hot when she (as we all know now) was already pregnant and not even her men XXL clothes could hide her puffed face and bump anymore.
Loosing lots of weight after birth is not unusual. Many are down to pre-pregnancy weight after 2-4 weeks. I think especially if you go for long daily walks with the pram (you know when the baby finally sleeps but you are forced to march on so it stays that way) it’s also easy to maintain. But the second your are back at your desk at work or the toddler is not happy in the pram/buggy for 2+h or wants to walk themselves things can turn around pretty quickly. So I would wait how her figure settles now that she is back „working“ and when Ralph is 14+ months. She also actually went on leave, so our last impressions of her were heavily pregnant and the contrast is much bigger.

• Heart

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
She looks amazing but those trousers??? Positively hideous! Just imagine how ridiculous a pair of leather cropped kicked flares look in motion! She must look like an idiot walking down the street.

• Haha

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Don’t come after me…but…we’re not in a lockdown in the UK but it’s still there and other countries are on/off. I think people are still readapting back to getting out there, but maybe some influencers have gotten comfortable making all the dollar from their humble beige abodes!
I definitely don’t judge influencers for not being out and about in a pandemic (regardless of lockdown status/government mandates), we’re still in a pandemic. Plus, was Anna already pregnant when vaccines were made available? If so, she may not have been vaccinated so was taking extra precautions until she could. No idea. BUT. If influencers want to sell that they’re “creatives” and content creators, then ya know, ya gotta be creative. So fine, get some shots in your bare orphanage house, but then take some outfit shots on your walk or in the park or on the beach. THE BACKYARD?!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

skylark13

VIP Member
I’m surprised it’s stayed up for so long. It’s a shame that Anna has no inclination ever to engage with constructive feedback, or anything that isn’t simpering flattering drivel. It was one of the things that made me realise she has zero professional integrity before I finally unsubscribed. #goodvibesonly

View attachment 879216
Let see how long before Mawk deletes this

• Heart

roarke

VIP Member
So looks like she’s verging on her forties. Goes to show, expensive skincare does fuck all.

• Sad

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Do you really think those are real outfits that Nana is wearing all day? Nah! They are just for the gram, she probably took them all back to back and is posting it all on different days to make it look like it's in real time. Nana will be sitting at home in her leggINs.
Anna is nothing if not organized. I’m 100% in this camp. She’s got grandma/grandma helping a few times a week, so gets as much done in those days as possible. When baby is with her, Mark edits all day (badly, but hey ho).

We all know she prefilms, so I definitely wouldn’t be surprised if she’s cramming the bulk of these posts/vids into a short time just to look like such an accomplished #workingmom who can do everything!!! And, of course, the more content she has, the more affliate linking she can do. It’s all very calculated, IMHO.

• Heart

Never in the World

Compl
I think Anna may be thinner now than she was pre-pregnancy. Or maybe this is photoshopped. Or maybe I'm just not used to seeing her in fitted clothes. What I know for sure is that, seeing this, Lily will be pissed!

View attachment 889467
completely agree this looks more like Anna the year she got married when she was really into exercise I take my hat off to her with that toned tum she really is taking trying to be a scandi minimal style influencer quite seriously isn’t she bless her

• Haha