The Anna Edit #12 Growing a human is tiring, for the sloppy crotch shot Mark needs firing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Waiting for her to call it mum hair and the incoming mum uniforms FML

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Mark has been following many builders ac on IG, maybe the kitchen reno will start soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Mark has been following many builders ac on IG, maybe the kitchen reno will start soon.
In one of the videos Anna mentioned that he keeps showing her kitchen designs and all she wanted to do was read her book, so it's imminent if he keeps bugging his pregnant wife about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just wanted to add some name ideas to the bucket. Jack, which someone has suggested already, definitely feels like a possibility.

Other thoughts - Noah, Jude, Jasper, Leo, Reggie, Archie, Alfie ... all sort of a little unusual but also actually not that weird at all and on top boys names in England lists.

Reactions: 8
Just wanted to add some name ideas to the bucket. Jack, which someone has suggested already, definitely feels like a possibility.

Other thoughts - Noah, Jude, Jasper, Leo, Reggie, Archie, Alfie ... all sort of a little unusual but also actually not that weird at all and on top boys names in England lists.
The Newtons are definitely a top 10 most popular boys' names couple. I think we would be shocked if it's more unusual like Atlas or Mars or something like that.

Oh hold on maybe I've guessed Lily's name!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think Anna got a free haircut but because she didn’t showing it on her feed, hence she never have to declare it. Avery salon sponsored quite a few IG influencers. Just like her nursery?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Why anyone would willingly give up the option to tie their hair up/back during delivery is a mystery to me……

But then- she has like 15 of those massive hair clips everyone and their sister showed for like two weeks only never to be seen again. That will do I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why anyone would willingly give up the option to tie their hair up/back during delivery is a mystery to me……

But then- she has like 15 of those massive hair clips everyone and their sister showed for like two weeks only never to be seen again. That will do I guess.
I have a bob and I just pin it back with hair pins/bobby pins/whatever you call them. Personally I hate having hair so long that it can easily get caught in things. BUT then again I'm not a soon-to-be mum, and if I was, I would want to tie my hair back! This is the longest my hair has been in about five years, and I went on a hike last week and... I had forgot the feeling of being fwapped in the face with hair... eesh.

Reactions: 2
Quick, should somebody tell Anna that Haiti and Afghanistan really need her ✨good vibes✌✨ right now? Please, Anna, the people are begging you, government officials are crying out: "If only we had some good vibes! BUT WHO WILL SEND THEM?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Quick, should somebody tell Anna that Haiti and Afghanistan really need her ✨good vibes✌✨ right now? Please, Anna, the people are begging you, government officials are crying out: "If only we had some good vibes! BUT WHO WILL SEND THEM?"
“something something karma …”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has she given birth yet? Sorry, I havens been following her for a while as we have our ttc struggles and didn’t need her karma bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
No. No doubt there will be an announcement outside the palace when the prince graces the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I wouldn’t be surprised if the baby is 2 weeks old by the time they announce the birth though.
Or a month! For all we know Prince Bland could already be with us! How do we know she didn't film June videos in May? 😂

Reactions: 13
Imagine if Anna “tested” Lily by telling her before Prince Newton arrived and seeing if she says anything badly coded or not. I know it’s not going to happen but it would be funny.

Reactions: 11
They’ll wait to show him until he doesn’t look like a new born (I’m not a mum) and once the white “stuff” on his head has gone (again, not a mum) so he’s more Instagram worthy. OR they’ll over share.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.