The Anna Edit #12 Growing a human is tiring, for the sloppy crotch shot Mark needs firing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually.. scandi is a shout. Maybe Kaspar Newton? Or Axel Newton?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Freddie Mark Arket Waitrose&Partners Strawberry Newton.

(ok..I'll see myself out)

Happy weekend all my fellow trolls :giggle::giggle:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Sad thing is without the & partners it’s actually a decent name even if it’s a pisstake. Not my style but not a bad one.

Reactions: 4
If Anna has now signed off for maternity leave, what the hell is Mark doing?
He’s not on paternity leave until the baby arrives… does he just get (even more) time off doing nothing by association?!

Reactions: 30
My best guess is he’s multi-tasking between watching the neighbours through his binoculars and deciding which damp room to paint beige next, all while wearing a fetching cardigan/sandals with socks combo.

If Anna has now signed off for maternity leave, what the hell is Mark doing?
He’s not on paternity leave until the baby arrives… does he just get (even more) time off doing nothing by association?!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Honestly, longer hair would suit her far, far better, given her face shape. Especially now that so much weight has gone to her face in pregnancy. Interesting that the hairdresser has refused to film her face at all, despite naming and tagging her in the post.

(It’s exactly the reason I wouldn’t cut my hair short, as any extra weight immediately arrives at my chin and cheeks!)

• Wow
Reactions: 39
Same, I would love to try a crop but as soon as I put on any weight I look like Mrs Potato Head. 😞

Reactions: 4
Honestly hair stylist was right to not show Anna's resident caterpillars, they would have taken away from the ad and been the talk of the comments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Honestly, longer hair would suit her far, far better, given her face shape. Especially now that so much weight has gone to her face in pregnancy. Interesting that the hairdresser has refused to film her face at all, despite naming and tagging her in the post.

(It’s exactly the reason I wouldn’t cut my hair short, as any extra weight immediately arrives at my chin and cheeks!)
Anna probably asked not to film her face and wants to do a 'reveal' herself. Totally agree about this length not suiting her face, what is she thinking?

Reactions: 20
I had a really short bob cut literally as I was about to have my first. I was massive, my face looked like a football and the short hair made it even worse. I think I did it for simplicity. It was a really bad decision.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I had a really short bob cut literally as I was about to have my first. I was massive, my face looked like a football and the short hair made it even worse. I think I did it for simplicity. It was a really bad decision.
Unless she can pull off the messy bob, ala Kiera Knightly or Alexa Chung, shorter hairstyles like this are so high maintenance (speaking as a former bob gal). She’s going to have to flat iron or wave it regularly and with a new baby, who would have the time for that?!?

Reactions: 19
Unless she can pull off the messy bob, ala Kiera Knightly or Alexa Chung, shorter hairstyles like this are so high maintenance (speaking as a former bob gal). She’s going to have to flat iron or wave it regularly and with a new baby, who would have the time for that?!?
I hate the flat iron kinks that they do, so weird

Reactions: 15
I feel like she's gone for a sensible 'mom' cut thinking that this will be low maintenance. However, since she now won't be able to tie her hair back, this seems like a bad move on her part. Also, since her face has blown up like a balloon during pregnancy, this will really not look good on her.

It seems like a lot of women get their hair cut short after having kids (Deliciously Ella did this and it didn't suit her one bit IMO). I guess since Anna is such an organised perfectionist she's gone for the chop before giving birth to the incredible human.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So much this. I had a bob a few years ago thinking "oh it'll be so much quicker to wash and dry and style!"
Wrong. So wrong.
You need to style it way more often, you don't have the option of just whacking it up in a bun, it grows out of a proper style quickly and is so much more high maintenance than longer hair in my experience.

Reactions: 23
Big mistake. The messy (actual messy not perfectly teased messy) bun is all I could manage for at least the first 4 months!

Also being in hospital, in labour is very hot and sweaty. She will want her hair away from her face and neck.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.