The Anna Edit #11 Dusty, musty, fusty and content very rusty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's going on early mat leave so she can nap more? Oh bless her she must be knackered being pregnant AND working so hard! Poor soon to be mother of one.. 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“So far we have had the original sash windows restored throughout, which has made a huge difference in terms of heat-retention and sound as well. Over the next couple of years we’ll focus on perhaps extending and renovating the kitchen, then deal with any damp issues.

so theyre gonna live in a dampy mouldy house with a baby until they get sponsored by a damp removal company ?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
She's going on early mat leave so she can nap more? Oh bless her she must be knackered being pregnant AND working so hard! Poor soon to be mother of one.. 🤡
Haha she is creating her best work, which is internal you know…also she is 🤰, good vibes only #livelovelaugh

“So far we have had the original sash windows restored throughout, which has made a huge difference in terms of heat-retention and sound as well. Over the next couple of years we’ll focus on perhaps extending and renovating the kitchen, then deal with any damp issues.

so theyre gonna live in a dampy mouldy house with a baby until they get sponsored by a damp removal company ?
I hope it is just some mishap lol. Surely the priority is damp, window and kitchen

Reactions: 10

New article - Love letter for the house. " We also sent an email to the sellers explaining our situation and basically writing a love letter to the house. And it worked! "

@Kitkatkut can you write a version of your love letter
It’s a really busy week for me and there are plenty of things I should prioritise writing, but of course you have absolutely convinced me that that love letter needs writing first. PhD thesis and wedding invitations can definitely wait. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s a really busy week for me and there are plenty of things I should prioritise writing, but of course you have absolutely convinced me that that love letter needs writing first. PhD thesis and wedding invitations can definitely wait. 😂
DO NOT LET TATTLE DOWN, Phd and invitations can wait :sneaky::whistle:
Congratulation by the way!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
FB2AA4F2-9680-4107-A781-1ADCAF339B48.png

so it turns out, it was already live last week. For two FT employees, I find AnMark to be extremely unprofessional, perhaps worse than Lily Idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Waitrose must have brought clothing options for her to wear. Its so off brand though! Haven't watched the whole video, but a few minutes in she mentions Mark. Does she not realise that people following Waitrose might have no clue who she is, can she not refer to him as her husband?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I still don’t know why she deserve to be on Waitrose’s video. So many of the chef (real chefs) used to work in a hot kitchen in an intense environment, they really worked their way up. Here we are, being taught by Anna who hates banana, mushroom and herbs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

New article - Love letter for the house. " We also sent an email to the sellers explaining our situation and basically writing a love letter to the house. And it worked! "
Yeah, sure it worked. The previous owners were laughing all the way to the bank with that one. I still can't believe these two dimwits got into a bidding war for that house.

Also, note this sentence: The couple have charted their property journey on their hugely successful platform ‘The Anna Edit’ for many years.

Their hugely successful platform. Yeah, the platform that Anna spent years building with little or no input from Mark. Mark has got his feet firmly under the table, hey! The Newton Edit is coming in 2022...

So will Mark be taking four months off too? The local birds will be well watched.
Mark has been off for two years now!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
That beige jumper actually infuriates me. I have a very similar one that’s from H&M about six years ago…..that I wear exclusively around the house ahaha. The amount she spends on these clothes is eye watering. I wouldn’t say I’m ever inspired by Lily’s clothes, but they are at least always affordable (ish) brands. Throwing money away on designer stuff that looks like old tat just makes me go insane!

Also I feel vindicated as I’ve always liked Lily more (I know she’s a whinge bag but so am I, hahaha). Used to annoy me seeing everyone fawn over Anna, who was always boring imo. She’s just got astronomically so recently.

Reactions: 13
That beige jumper actually infuriates me. I have a very similar one that’s from H&M about six years ago…..that I wear exclusively around the house ahaha. The amount she spends on these clothes is eye watering. I wouldn’t say I’m ever inspired by Lily’s clothes, but they are at least always affordable (ish) brands. Throwing money away on designer stuff that looks like old tat just makes me go insane!

Also I feel vindicated as I’ve always liked Lily more (I know she’s a whinge bag but so am I, hahaha). Used to annoy me seeing everyone fawn over Anna, who was always boring imo. She’s just got astronomically so recently.
To make you feel better, I always prefer Lily than Anna, the lesser of two evils so they say.

Reactions: 8
Ok, which one of you commented on Anna's newest photo on Instagram asking if the jumper is supposed to look that bobbled? :ROFLMAO:
Seriously— my mom would never let me out of the house wearing a sweater like that, even now that I’m an adult and no longer live with her. That belongs in the recycling bin! What is she thinking?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Seriously— my mom would never let me out of the house wearing a sweater like that, even now that I’m an adult and no longer live with her. That belongs in the recycling bin! What is she thinking?
It’s honestly so easy to fix jumpers like this - no need to throw away, you literally just need a fabric shaver.
I have no idea why she can’t just look after her expensive clothes

Reactions: 10
It’s honestly so easy to fix jumpers like this - no need to throw away, you literally just need a fabric shaver.
I have no idea why she can’t just look after her expensive clothes
She's busy growing baby figgy, gosh she has more important things to do. This also wasn't included in Mark's job description so he can't do it either.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If my mum starts nagging me about that kind of thing, I will definitely be wearing that sweater next time I’m visiting her, lol! I’m passive-aggressive like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.