The Anna Edit #11 Dusty, musty, fusty and content very rusty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree. It’s not special at all! People also said when they first bought it that public transport and schools in that area weren’t great.
There must be something more to it. I personally agree with above - they’d wanted more sponsored Reno/builder stuff which hasn’t happened due to covid, and she got pregnant quicker than they were thinking.
I can’t see them doing any renovations this year.
I had a theory (before she announced she was pregnant) - she seems to be close to her grandparents so I wondered if she chose that area to be close to them (if they do actually live in that area) and to help out a little? Like I said just a theory! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
New Daily Cash Grab is about her best summer investments pieces EVER, where none of the items she mentions is older than 3 years .."I've had it for 2, possibly 3 years now, I know, WILD"
She has become beyond unlikable, everything about her just makes me want to punch that Shrek face of hers.

Also, who the hell says swimming costume these days?????

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
There’s countless moments in this vlog, including a “wraparound moment”

oh yeah and Mark apparently was the first person ever to wear a pair of tevas…inspiring the fashion community

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
New Daily Cash Grab is about her best summer investments pieces EVER, where none of the items she mentions is older than 3 years .."I've had it for 2, possibly 3 years now, I know, WILD"
She has become beyond unlikable, everything about her just makes me want to punch that Shrek face of hers.

I have definitely seen all of these pieces about 39239 times over. Why she thought we'd love to see them again in basically the same video puzzles me.
I didn't expect much from this month long cash grab but it was even worse than I thought 😅

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I had a theory (before she announced she was pregnant) - she seems to be close to her grandparents so I wondered if she chose that area to be close to them (if they do actually live in that area) and to help out a little? Like I said just a theory! 🤷🏻‍♀️
Or for free childcare 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I wouldn’t be surprised if the house is on the market and they’ve moved within the next 2 years. I can’t see them wanting to renovate with a baby/toddler. If a health visitor sees the damp they’ll also mention how it’s bad for the baby’s health too I’m guessing? (I don’t have kids so I’m assuming). I think it’ll be a bit overwhelming and they’ll move to be “closer to her parents”.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
There’s countless moments in this vlog, including a “wraparound moment”

oh yeah and Mark apparently was the first person ever to wear a pair of tevas…inspiring the fashion community
Tell that to all the stylish outdoorsy American IGers he's constantly trying emulate with his Patagonia Teva stan. Tevas has been around for 'yonks'. Everyone had them at summer camp in the US back in the late 90s early 00s. I'm pretty sure actually outdoorsy people in the US never stopped wearing them. Personally I was inspired to get my Tevas by Dr Kiona from hownottotravellikeabasicbitch *shrugs*

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I like Anna, she’s out of touch and privileged but I genuinely think that she’s a nice person. However I have been astounded at how she regurgitates the same content day in day out.

I think she’s over it, I don’t think she enjoys being a you tuber anymore. But as it is her whole family income and she can make so much from so little. (Genuinely, I think more work goes into editing a 30 minute video than we think especially with great editing style and music and illustrations etc) but a straight to camera talk for 8 minutes really doesn’t take much filming and editing.

Anna gets so excited about the dullest of things. Like a scone. I mean, she’s travelled the world as an influencer and the highlight of her life is a scone.
I’m glad she’s content but I worry for her content, unless she plans on fully involving her child in her footage what exactly will her content be? As the shelf life of that Arket shirt conversation expired about 3 months ago.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
If a health visitor sees the damp they’ll also mention how it’s bad for the baby’s health too I’m guessing? (I don’t have kids so I’m assuming).

Possibly not. No one ever looked at my house properly before/after my daughter was born.

I even asked the midwife if she wanted to look around and she said there was no need. I was gutted as I'd spent ages making sure the house was perfect!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Tell that to all the stylish outdoorsy American IGers he's constantly trying emulate with his Patagonia Teva stan. Tevas has been around for 'yonks'. Everyone had them at summer camp in the US back in the late 90s early 00s. I'm pretty sure actually outdoorsy people in the US never stopped wearing them. Personally I was inspired to get my Tevas by Dr Kiona from hownottotravellikeabasicbitch *shrugs*
I first remember seeing Tevas as a "trend" (rather than staple outdoor footwear) in Japan in around 2014/15 which is when I bought a pair. Not saying I'm ahead of the curve, just that they only embrace something once they are a trending item (e.g.: sold in Arket), and have little knowledge of the wider fashion and streetwear context. See also: Birkenstocks with socks.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I first remember seeing Tevas as a "trend" (rather than staple outdoor footwear) in Japan in around 2014/15 which is when I bought a pair. Not saying I'm ahead of the curve, just that they only embrace something once they are a trending item (e.g.: sold in Arket), and have little knowledge of the wider fashion and streetwear context. See also: Birkenstocks with socks.
I’ve been wearing Tevas for 20 years! Got my first pair in George Fishers in Keswick.

• Wow
  • Heart
I don’t think she really gets excited about things, it’s just to pad out her ‘content’.

I watched her summer staples video while I was cleaning my kitchen this am. I don’t know if it’s because I already find her a bit repetitive but it surprises (annoys) me how little she prepares for clothing YouTube videos, as this is her actual job. The point should be to give useful, accurate information about the clothes, right?

The number of times she says she can’t remember when she bought something, the size, if it’s still available, etc. If you’re watching the video, this is what you want to know! Otherwise, what’s the point?

‘Oh here’s all my nice clothes. But I can’t remember when I bought it, how much is was, what size I bought it in. And I don’t know if it’s even still available.’

Rightio. So helpful, thanks Anna. 👍🏼

These videos are for Anna, not the viewer.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
t
I like Anna, she’s out of touch and privileged but I genuinely think that she’s a nice person. However I have been astounded at how she regurgitates the same content day in day out.

I think she’s over it, I don’t think she enjoys being a you tuber anymore. But as it is her whole family income and she can make so much from so little. (Genuinely, I think more work goes into editing a 30 minute video than we think especially with great editing style and music and illustrations etc) but a straight to camera talk for 8 minutes really doesn’t take much filming and editing.

Anna gets so excited about the dullest of things. Like a scone. I mean, she’s travelled the world as an influencer and the highlight of her life is a scone.
I’m glad she’s content but I worry for her content, unless she plans on fully involving her child in her footage what exactly will her content be? As the shelf life of that Arket shirt conversation expired about 3 months ago.
totally agree -- her content is so so so repetitive, and decreases in quality. I do believe she enjoys making vlogs. But i truly don't see the value in watching her content anymore? Unless you just enjoy her personality , but i don't know how sustainable that business model is (hint: it's not)

t

totally agree -- her content is so so so repetitive, and decreases in quality. I do believe she enjoys making vlogs. But i truly don't see the value in watching her content anymore? Unless you just enjoy her personality , but i don't know how sustainable that business model is (hint: it's not)
I don't know if she still enjoys vlog, her vlog is often a fraud if I say so. If the video title is "A day out in Brighton" - it will consists of 70% of her applying her make up, 20% Mark, 5% showing us her PR, and 5% Brighton.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I don't know if she still enjoys vlog, her vlog is often a fraud if I say so. If the video title is "A day out in Brighton" - it will consists of 70% of her applying her make up, 20% Mark, 5% showing us her PR, and 5% Brighton.
true true. I'm not saying the vlogs are good, but just that she seems to enjoy doing them. I might be wrong :)

Reactions: 2
I always think it looks so mismatched when influencers are wearing fancy dresses and their partner is wearing a totally casual outfit, like at their picnic. She was wearing a floral dress and Mark had on patagonia tshirt. Nothing wrong with either I just think it looks funny in photos!

Her daily edit was a poor decision, the content was lazy and tired. She’s had sub 50k views on the majority of the vlogs. I don’t think I watched even one the whole way through?

Reactions: 17

It’s so weird, she never used to be this annoying, now she’s like a cliche riddled parody of herself - and I for one am NOT here for it 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.