Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jaymie

VIP Member
Her clothing is all relatively the same and casual anyway. It’s not like she’s choosing between different colors, prints or textures. Or even between professional or casual. She doesn’t even accessorize anymore, unless of course it’s a Missoma ad!
One strange obsession, it seems like they never received Liv Purvis's jewellery. I am wondering if Liv sent it to them or they chose not to show it because they don't want to offend Missoma?

• Wow
Reactions: 4

jaymie

VIP Member
Didn't she make a big deal about being able to dry clothes outside when they first moved into the house? I'm sure her gran even made her a bag for clothes pegs.
To be fair it was very rainy last week, but Wed and Thu was sunny though. Idk which day she filmed but yeah, it will never be in a damp room

mindsweeper99

But also, you can dislike things that are 'in fashion' too? I think people look silly with white socks pulled up like that, however cool or uncool they are. 🙃 Maybe a hangover from my school uniform white socks we had to have pulled up?
Yes I know this I’m not dismissing that but I’m fed up of people slagging every little tiny thing he does just bc you all hate him for some reason lmao like there’s literally nothing wrong about it’s a pair of white socks for gods sake if it wasn’t Mark no one would have anything to say about it, he can’t do right for doing wrong, he wears smth fashionable rn - people slag him, if he wore smth that wasn’t fashionable - people would slag him, give it a by man

• Wow

jaymie

VIP Member
Just watched a bit of today's Daily Snoozefest, and now all I can do is listen to the way she speaks thanks to @Omegawild !!

Actually Anna's content is so mind crushingly dull that her intonation is the only entertaining thing worth tuning in for ...

Am I the only one who can't wait till the end of this month long torture edit ?
Her little JL gifted chair at the hallway. When I saw that, my picky toe just hurts because I know, I will hit my pinky toe...

• Haha

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Gardeners World is good and I’ve def watched a few episodes, it’s just the way he phrased it (“we were watching on Friday night”) as he crouched down by his potatoes that got me 😂
And the fact that GW is the highlight of his week. You know it!

• Haha

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I’ve tried a few of the recipes that she’s plugged. (Yes I was influenced, I am deeply ashamed) They were fine. But she hypes them up so much that they were inevitably disappointing. No macaroni and cheese is ever going to be life changing, it can only ever be just a nice dinner.

Id be curious to see what she would put in a cook book of her own. As you point out all the nice food is for her “work” the stuff she seems to eat on her own time wouldn’t be to my taste. What was her domino’s order again? No cheese ?
What recipes have you tried? I've made the Waitrose tomato and cheese tart a few times - it's nice on a summer's evening with a side salad and a glass of wine, I won't lie! I've also tried the sweet potato and carrot soup that she makes. I can't actually remember if I liked it, but I didn't make it again, so I must not have been a huge fan.

Reactions: 3

Deeny85

Her mouth looks wonky here again - like it's veering off to one side. I know it's always been a bit like this but seems more pronounced lately.

As for the grout issue - this could have been fixed (at least temporarily) with the help of a white grout pen - but I guess that's just too much work for these two at this point. It would have made the ad look a whole lot better!
She looks like she has Bell’s palsy.

CheshireLove

VIP Member
Random Thoughts:

- she literally looks like Shrek
- she has the most repetitive / predictable speech pattern I think I've ever known.
- she says "I feel like" every other sentence she no longer thinks. Just feels.
- can't get over the creases.

Enjoy me my embodiment of Anna:
Anna? Is that you?!

You nailed it!

• Haha

saks10111

Sorry could someone please put the name of that Instagram account that makes fun of influencers - it’s a guy and I think a to-do list parody was the latest one I saw on here! Tried searching for it but couldn’t find it

asquare

is damp mould? like, could they get sick having that crap all over their house?
Not necessarily. You just need to let it dry for a while and fix it (replaster etc). It's a rather long process, especially in places like the UK (super rainy, humid - takes a long time to dry up completely). It could also just look really bad but in the process of getting repaired (i've been there, one apartment i rented had some issues like that - walls were dried up but couldn't replaster/repaint yet)

Great_Kate

VIP Member
Hmmmm, I definitely pronounce both words (nectarine and Stockholm) the same as Anna. The L in Stockholm is definitely not silent in Swedish (and many other languages)- or at least it wasn’t when I was there…..