Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jaymie

VIP Member
Her face, her lips, her dress ( I hate the black dress so much, is like the early 2000 nightmare) offend me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I haven’t watched Anne in ages. I have just watched the capsule make up bag video. Has something happened to her face, specifically her lips? Has she had work done, just the right side of her lower lip didn’t really move.
I wondered if I had missed something. It could be pregnancy, obviously.
I was just wondering has she had work done?
Her face has been swelling up due to pregnancy - her nose and lips are bigger and her chin looks bigger to me too. I just watched a few minutes of her Fenty beauty video and her mouth does look a bit strange when she speaks - like it's veering off to one side and her bottom lip looks a bit droopy. I think her mouth/chin area has always been a bit misaligned, though. Not sure what the story is there.

Screenshot (5).png

stinkytink

Chatty Member
I just watched a Claudia Suleweski video from a couple of years ago and realized she reminds me of a top-shelf version of Anna - way cooler, naturally stylish, and muuuuch better content.

But what I've come on here to share is that she also loves herself a nerdy looking ginger (Finneas, Billie Eilish's brother) however he's also a million times cooler than Mark. It's like the trendy millenial couple that Mark and Anna wish they were! (Well Anna wishes, Mark's happy to tweak out over birds and trains it seems.)

• Heart

Sheepsmeadow

Random Thoughts:

- she literally looks like Shrek
- she has the most repetitive / predictable speech pattern I think I've ever known.
- she says "I feel like" every other sentence she no longer thinks. Just feels.
- can't get over the creases.

Enjoy me my embodiment of Anna:
OMG. The Shrek resemblance is uncanny! 😱

• Haha
I'm with you, also 'a June'.

I make errors on this forum, because well it's not my job and often don't proofread what I type. But I work in marketing and attention to detail, in my industry is a big deal. The one off spelling error on an Instagram story might not be a big deal and we all make errors here and there, but if someone kept doing it I would have to bring them up on it and it just wouldn't be acceptable. You are being paid to produce content and for Anna it's her job. It looks unprofessional to me. Would anyone want to walk into a shop to buy a product with a massive spelling error across the packaging, or if you visited a website how seriously would you take it if there were spelling mistakes all over it? 🤷‍♀️
Yeah you’re right 100%, as a one off every so often it shouldn’t be a big deal but I guess if it’s too regular it shows lack of effort being put into a job. From that angle I 100% understand the frustration. I don’t personally follow her regularly so I don’t see how often stuff like this happens.

I'm already annoyed at her (like many of us) because of her 1000s of 'ad breaks' and lazy content as of late. But yes, for me the typos are incredibly distracting and just amplify my grievances with her because I find it very unprofessional and lazy.

If she's unsure about the spelling of a word or correct grammar, Google it. There's no excuse in my opinion, especially for someone who makes a VERY good living creating content which includes blog posts and newsletters. And while I get human error exists and auto-correct can be an issue, I absolutely expect it to be typo free most of the time
Yeah I understand that.

Hiptobe

I haven’t watched Anne in ages. I have just watched the capsule make up bag video. Has something happened to her face, specifically her lips? Has she had work done, just the right side of her lower lip didn’t really move.
I wondered if I had missed something. It could be pregnancy, obviously.
I was just wondering has she had work done?

jaymie

VIP Member
I really don't want to see the black dress ever again, insert *please stop it Tiktok tune*

Reactions: 4
The Missoma ad would’ve made a lot more sense in a fashion video or even a vlog. I almost clicked off as I was just watching to see new beauty stuff. Also thought it was so shoddy to have the camera focusing in and out on the jewellery when it’s a paid for ad! Surely that’s the kind of thing Mark could be behind the camera looking out for…

Starting to think her typos aren’t a product of laziness, but actually because she legit can’t spell / has awful grammar.

I’m a stickler for grammar and I get that some people struggle with it for various reasons but for a grown woman like Anna with no learning difficulties (that she’s ever mentioned), I just don’t think there’s any excuse.

Sorry, the ‘they’ll’ in this post from just now has me really triggered. I would DM her but she’s never once opened one I’ve sent 🥲
I don’t know, I mean we aren’t robots it’s simply human error and it happens to all of us. In terms of grammar you don’t need a disability to just be crap at it. You can probably see from my comments I’m someone who just struggles with grammar so let’s not be so picky aye?

• Heart

sourgrapes

I think she’s had her lips done. Might be the pregnancy though? I don’t know I’ve never been pregnant. Definitely fuller at the top

MoniC

Chatty Member
Oh no, I just bought a pair and they’re on their way to me now!

Tattlers, I can’t let the title change drop. What happened?!
They're super soft and sturdy, but preemptively put some bandaids on your pinky toes 😬