Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Omegawild

Random Thoughts:

- she literally looks like Shrek
- she has the most repetitive / predictable speech pattern I think I've ever known.
- she says "I feel like" every other sentence she no longer thinks. Just feels.
- can't get over the creases.

Enjoy me my embodiment of Anna:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

tteaspiller123

"Hi everyone, hope you're all well! Starting off this video in the kitchen this morning because Mark just went outside in the garden to do his everyday bird feed and neighbour peep routine! So I thought why not, I am here for it, and I am having a little recipe moment here with you. Today we are making a very edited second breakfast moment, jam on toast! So, what you need to do is to just grab some of your capsule bread, I have this one that I saw, I think Allana uses it, then you insert *giggle break* the bread in your capsule toaster, we just got this one from Le Creuset in the sale, it works out really cheap in cost per toast after a while. When the toast is toasted hehehehehehehehehehe you just pop over to your capsule jam warderobe, I'll link my video on how to start a jam capsule warderobe here if you are interested! I think I will go for the beige squash flavoured one today that Totemé sent me in PR because oh my word those Scandinavians they're so cool, even their food tastes cool, me and Mark went to Copenhagen once and I can't wait to go back. So that's it you guys, I'm gonna have my little Scandinavian second breakfast routine moment and I'll see you tomorrow for another video that was actually filmed in March (or Mark as I say here at Chez Newton hehehehe) of last year. Bye!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

CatCafe234

VIP Member
it really seems like they have established a clan
It’s a cult, I tell you. In a few months you’ll see Mark walking through Brighton, followed by a line of women all identically dressed in porridge-coloured shifts and black Birkenstocks (with socks, obvs). Listen closely and you’ll hear them all mumbling the daily prayer ... ‘It’s a Mark moment, we are here for it, swipe up for links. It’s a Mark moment, we are here for it ...’

• Haha
Reactions: 72

BattieHattie

I just wanted to quickly say thank you to all you hilarious people. You keep me very entertained, my dad is having open heart surgery tomorrow and it’s been so stressful but knowing you all hate mark as much as I do makes me feel so much better 💕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

MoniC

Chatty Member
1624737619349.png

Lol how ironic is it that she's called Anna EDIT when there's hardly any editing in her videos? Her content is as shit as her name

• Haha
Reactions: 66

meowmeowbeans

VIP Member
There are literally hundreds of cookbooks out there that cover simple things like scones, cookies, macaroni and cheese, etc. It's not like Anna puts a fun twist or even a time-saving spin on the food she cooks, so how would she even advertise a book?

"Britain's most beloved baker, author, and mum is back with the highly-anticipated follow-up to her debut book. No, dummies, not Nadiya Hussain, it's Anna Newto--wait, come back! Hear me out. Do you love a plain scone? Is vanilla for special occasions only? Does pepper tickle your tastebuds a little too much, so that your tongue exclaims: "I do not like this!" ? Well, your favorite butternut Virgo has three words for you: "Macaroni and slugs." Oh yes, babes, she's back and bringing you all her favorites from "Crumpets 'n Catsup" to "Mark's Mini Sausage Roll". Trust and believe, bland is the new black!"

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Kitkatkut

Chatty Member
Yes, it’s baffling what they describe as productive. Shower done, makeup done, workout done, looking at a car, done, architect call, done. I mean, that is your private shit that we all do outside our regular working hours? But what am I expecting from someone who puts “lunch” on a to-do list.
Also, she’s really overdoing it now with another of her qUirKy sPeaKiNG tics. Rhetorical question, answer. Rhetorical question, answer. Rhetorical question, answer.

“Like, did Mawk and I watch the birds for an hour yesterday? Yes. Did we get any work done? No. *giggle* Do we feel guilty about it? No. *giggle* Are we here for the second pair of binoculars? Yes. Am I just being an annoying shit head who tries to come across as quirky by using annoying language? Yes!”

• Haha
Reactions: 62
fridge salad organic basics copenhagen moment the cookies sustainable window restoration new home baby boy newton situation Giorgio Armani Eye Tint in 23 oatmeal sofa bed situation peachy nude-y springy salad-y glowy type situation

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 62

jaymie

VIP Member
1623768757475.png

You know how in true crime documentary, they like to show us the baby picture of the serial killer, kinda same vibe

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

MoniC

Chatty Member
I've seen like five house tours now and I still have no idea about the actual layout of the house. I swear I had a better idea of the fucking Downton Abbey after half the time.
How can she talk so much but say so little??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

tteaspiller123

I apologize in advance if you are not here for it, but I am having a rage moment.

Followed Anna since her uni days but with a heavy heart I have unsubbed (I feel like that is the case with several of us).

It's just the lack of effort and the failure to see things from a different perspective. I mean, how she talks about money to seem more relatable while in her new house, with clothes easily worth thousands even if they were "in the sale!" regularly popping up...just from having a short look on her insta I could see several new Toteme pieces, the row shoes, re/done jeans to be used for pregnancy (that she said do not fit any longer- good use of around 200 pounds).

The capsule thing doesn't fit her lifestyle any longer...be it the wardrobe, the makeup bag, all the other edit moment moments.

The poor editing, the very obvious deleting of comments (I had a snoop around her YouTube this morning and compared views to ammount of comments and it is so obvious). Yes they earn the dollars but in all honesty, if she is losing viewers like me who I would say are within her ideal demographic (same age, started following from the start of youtube etc) who else is she losing? Like someone just mentioned her subscriber count went down to 497.000 on her profile.

In all honesty and trying to be objective, I don't see Mark and Ofmark being able to live the lavish lifestyle they have got going on long term, and I see them both having to get normal jobs eventually. They don't care, and they are quite frankly being blind to the fact that subscribers actually are the reason they can have the life they have right now. If numbers go down so will collab opportunities and everything else. By the looks of it we are getting a bit tired of hearing about bird seeds.

Edited for typos.

• Heart
Reactions: 59