Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jaymie

VIP Member
I hate that I have to admit. I bought a colorful pair because it reminded me of my 90s childhood and I love the way they look but boy do they wreck my feet. Blister central even after a year of wearing.
Did you get this?
1622746885509.png

Agreed with the blister thing, I have blister on my pinky toe. I thought it will be great for holiday, but thank god I didn't bring it with me

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Lola123

VIP Member
Plus about £25k for Stamp Duty. Add on a few thousand more for fees etc and you’re not far off a million.
It was during the stamp duty holiday so they wouldn’t have paid it
I’m just surprised they wanted somewhere with all the problems it’s got

focusdochas

VIP Member
Cupcake Jemma came out with a NYC cookie series at a similar time but they admitted to recreating the levain cookie from when they were in nyc

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
Just watched her “morning routine” and again she shows her phone with the time showing 20:28 (a previous poster spotted this in another video). Either she’s got her phone set to the wrong Timezone, or she’s filming clips at night and pretending that they’re being filmed in the morning. Either way it’s bizarre.
I think it's a screenshot of the workout schedule.

RibenaBerry

Haha I bet she’ll have or at least make content about post natal depression. Mark this post for posterity
I really hope I’m reading this comment wrong and you’re not making light of post natal depression 😕 I’ve been there and wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy.

• Heart

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Oh no, I just bought a pair and they’re on their way to me now!

Tattlers, I can’t let the title change drop. What happened?!
Not sure what happened with the title. I think a mod must have done it? Same thing happened with Lily's last week.

jaymie

VIP Member
I watched her last video and zoella’s most recent video this morning and the difference is astounding. Don’t get me wrong, Zoe has flaws, a lot of them, but what has happened to this woman? She’s more lispy and irritating than I could have imagined. Why is she so beige now?! Even the scandi influencers I fellow wear colour! she’s completely lost her way.
They are 100% setting it up so she’ll have maternity leave but mark will take over the channel in her absence.
Idk why is she so obsessed with the yellow pee stained top, is a top and that's it.

Takkat

to me it looks like this house is actually out of their budget. Sure they were able to spend 1M on it but they can't afford to renovate it properly. It will take them years to do so. Meanwhile they're living in this very damp house. Almost look like it would have been better to buy a cheaper house and flip it totally, make a profit out of it and then buy something bigger. Don't know. All of this looks strange to me.
There's no way they spent 1M on that house!? Where did that price come from....I won't believe it until I see proof LOL :)

• Heart

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
Allana Davison's guy works with her, right? I don't watch a lot of her videos, but I think they work together. And yet you never see Dejan 'insert' himself into her videos. Sure, you might see him in the background, or he might say 'hi', but that's it. That's how Mark should be. I haven't made it through an Anna video in a while, but when I have watched I've noticed that Mark frequently walks into the room when she's filming. He wants to be front and centre. If you ever read the comments on Anna's videos there's always a few that fawn all over Mark - they say things like 'relationship goals' or 'you guys are perfect' or like yesterday that they wish they had a Mark of their own. They even request Mark videos (I always give these comments a thumbs down, lol). We know everything is calculated with Anna and so I wouldn't be surprised if 'Mark accidentally walking into the room again' isn't accidental at all. I get the impression that some of the women who comment on Anna's videos get a thrill every time they see Mark (seriously, read the comments). Everybody else (Rich, Mike De Force etc. manage to stay out of the rooms their wives are filming in, but oh no, Mark just has to be there in the background washing his hands or whatever it is he needs to do to get on camera).

Anna thinks she won a prize when she met Mark - she truly seems to believe that he is hot stuff - and now Mark believes it too. I think Mark is the one who reads through the comments on Anna's YouTube videos -hence the increased deletion of comments lately- and I can imagine him saying to her 'babe, they want more of me.' Like I said yesterday, they are giving the people what they want. There are people out there who want to see more of Mark and these 'relationship goals.' I don't think this guy is fading into the background any time soon!
I’m off to read these bizarre mark loving comments! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5

lottie111

If she refers to her boobs as milk jugs 🤢 already, I don’t even want to think about all the qUirKyY language she’s going to use in the inevitable breastfeeding podcast episode *gigglegiggle*. “Oh my word Lily, like, my milk jugs had a serious leaking moment and I’m not here for it. Like, Prince Mark Jr. was NOT docked on properly at the milk bar, and like then there is a good ol’ spilling situation, like, oh my word. But thankfully Mawk sr. was right next to me and caught it with his mouth, oh my word!”
(Sorry, I just made myself a bit sick with that.)
My milk jugs bring all the boys to the yard….🤢

• Haha

martaS

VIP Member
What is it with the super visible clip on mic recently? I don't notice this with any other youtubers I watch - is this Marks input do we think? It's weird! You're not presenting This Morning, you're filming a video in your bedroom.
The house is echo-y, it's probably for the best. I don't mind it if it means better sound quality.

poopettemetis

VIP Member
she had a good cookie recipe (a Waitrose one I think) that I’ve made a few times which was good. The butternut squash and sage macaroni and cheese (start of lockdown not sure where it’s from) was fine but not in any way special or different from any other macaroni cheese. She just went on and on about how it was so good that I was expecting more from it.
I think that’s the problem with being influenced, if it was only fine and I got it out of one of the many cook books I already own I’d never have given it a second thought. But because she hyped it up, I hyped it up and was inevitably disappointed. Oh well you live and learn 😂
I’ve adapted her one pot pasta she did for that Waitrose ad. It’s easy and convenient, but definitely not groundbreaking. I bought Molly Baz’s cookbook (that Anna was gifted and weirdly hasn’t made recipes from despite being obsessed with BA). Molly creates her recipes or riffs on classics. Much more worthy of her own cookbook IMO.

Yes! I find the subscription model they have really weird. Similar to fabletics.
I’m preeeeeeeety sure BeautyPie started out as an MLM. Had to go through a salesperson, but then started doing DTC and opened a few brick and mortars. I don’t doubt they’re using similar formulas to higher end ones, but I think any subscription scheme is suspect.

Last edited:

jaymie

VIP Member
I’ve adapted her one pot pasta she did for that Waitrose ad. It’s easy and convenient, but definitely not groundbreaking. I bought Molly Baz’s cookbook (that Anna was gifted and weirdly hasn’t made recipes from despite being obsessed with BA). Molly creates her recipes or riffs on classics. Much more worthy of her own cookbook IMO.

I’m preeeeeeeety sure BeautyPie started out as an MLM. Had to go through a salesperson, but then started doing DTC and opened a few brick and mortars. I don’t doubt they’re using similar formulas to higher end ones, but I think any subscription scheme is suspect.
I am sure the pasta has cheese in it! I made the lemon pasta that Anna recommended, it was good but that isn’t her recipe. It has cheese and butter, so it cannot be bad..

• Heart
  • Haha

Nova

VIP Member
same, kept my mum awake! the worst thing is that no matter how early I get up, I still go to bed late bc that's where my energy peaks!!! mad
I’m the same. I used to come home from work exhausted, planning to go to bed early that evening. But then around 10pm, I revive and I’m ready to do things.

stinkytink

Chatty Member
There are literally hundreds of cookbooks out there that cover simple things like scones, cookies, macaroni and cheese, etc. It's not like Anna puts a fun twist or even a time-saving spin on the food she cooks, so how would she even advertise a book?

"Britain's most beloved baker, author, and mum is back with the highly-anticipated follow-up to her debut book. No, dummies, not Nadiya Hussain, it's Anna Newto--wait, come back! Hear me out. Do you love a plain scone? Is vanilla for special occasions only? Does pepper tickle your tastebuds a little too much, so that your tongue exclaims: "I do not like this!" ? Well, your favorite butternut Virgo has three words for you: "Macaroni and slugs." Oh yes, babes, she's back and bringing you all her favorites from "Crumpets 'n Catsup" to "Mark's Mini Sausage Roll". Trust and believe, bland is the new black!"
Spot on! 💀

jaymie

VIP Member
Unfortunately if that house was in London they would be paying 4 or 5 times the price easily. I’m in a city in the south (not London) and they would easily get a million for that house here. It’s madness but it’s just the way it is. If they have a lot of money they could make that place amazing but it’s so much work.

I’ve just zipped through the house tours and they all seem to be just her stood in doorways talking about things off camera 🤷‍♀️
I remember I check the review of Shoreham on Mumsnet, they are nothing but positive. But looking at google map, it looks just like one of the town in the UK. 🤷‍♀️

yowicked

I think she’s had her lips done. Might be the pregnancy though? I don’t know I’ve never been pregnant. Definitely fuller at the top
Pregnancy related. Her nose has widened as well and her face is bloated...have you seen J.Lo’s face when she was pregnant?!?