Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

poopettemetis

VIP Member
I've been a member from the beginning. It isn't an MLM and hasn't any shops. There was a brief pop up (in Selfridges I think) last year pre Covid. There are some very good products. I'm on £5 a month and order every few months. The RRP are inflated though and it used to be a far better bargain. The prices went up last year during the first lockdown and didn't go down. Some items are excellent, some OK and some ( like Anna's beloved illuminating primer) are terrible .(That primer felt greasy and had a revolting scent. Other reviewers says the same. )
Ooo thanks for correcting! I guess the brick and mortar I was thinking of in NYC was a pop-up too then 🤷🏻‍♀️

They're kind of limited in their shade range tho…or am I just trying to find things wrong with them?! I’ve heard their brow gel is good.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
That house is so gross. It’s dirty, mouldy, cold, and I’m sure it’s stinky as hell. I’m embarrassed for them that they spent that much money on something that is squalid and practically falling down.
Re bike shorts. I’m actually so happy this is a trend, but that’s simply because I love wearing bike shorts at home + working out and they are now much easier to find. I also cycle to work in dresses so I wear bike shorts under my dress so I don’t flash people. A lot of the women in my country do this, both ride bikes to work and wear bike shorts underneath. I also feel comfortable wearing dresses at work with bike shorts underneath just to be safe.

HOWEVER! I would NEVER wear bike shorts as fashion.* They are a utility and should be respected as such, IMO. We all know she has no fahion sense and her style is a travesty and she copies “youths these days” so why are we surprised she thinks this is an acceptable outfit.

*kids/teenagers can wear whatever they want as fashion, IMO. I take issue with her copying them and trying to be one of the cool kids.
Oh I live in leggings at home. They’re so comfortable. It’s more the scruffy T-shirt that’s appalling and why she feels she needs to show everyone. Totally oblivious 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Her mouth looks wonky here again - like it's veering off to one side. I know it's always been a bit like this but seems more pronounced lately.

As for the grout issue - this could have been fixed (at least temporarily) with the help of a white grout pen - but I guess that's just too much work for these two at this point. It would have made the ad look a whole lot better!
I can’t not see it now. Is her jaw misaligned or something? 🤷🏻‍♀️

LittleBluebird

VIP Member
Her cookie is essentially a copy paste version of Levain cookie. She changed from imperial to metrics and there you go Nana Cookies 🍪
100% copied and changed the measurements, but isn’t it not as simple as just converting the measurements? That even that is not as exact?

Sounimpressed

Chatty Member
I thought the TOO in Lily's title was scrapped because the mods don't want CAPS in titles. But then there are other threads in CAPS. That this thread title also now has a typo is kinda fitting for Anna I suppose...
And Zoe Sugg's has AD in the title too I just noticed. Strange...

Nova

VIP Member
For damp issues it doesn’t matter if clothes are dried inside. The cause comes from within.

I’m all for people line drying, inside or outside, instead of using the dryer, for the environment. Plus, I think many of Anna’s clothes probably cannot go in the dryer? Although I’m sure the creased T-shirt and biker shorts will do just fine in the dryer.

Bababe

She is so full of shit. At least Mark seem to be.. his real self:p nothing special, but at least he doesn't lie through his teeth in every video like his shrek wife.

lottie111

I don’t actually watch the videos, only the Insta so I haven’t had quite the Mark overdose the rest of you have. Delighted to see how much better my tomato plants are doing than the Greatest and Sexiest Gardener Of All Time though!
Mine too! And what is that wall they are up against? I’d prescribe a shit load of ivy to cover that eyesore

• Haha

Nova

VIP Member
Her teeth are so different now! What did she have done? Braces?
Yes, she had had braces as a teen. But then didn’t wear her retainer at nights afterwards, so her teeth started moving and she had braces again later on. I remember she’d wear those with a wire that you can take out, but I’m not sure what they’re called in English, palate braces maybe? With a clear plate on top.

Reactions: 2
But in a forum content making mistakes is fine.

I think given Anna’s work requires her to produce ‘content’ in terms of both photos and text, it’s okay to be a bit critical of her lack of proof-reading.
Yeah, I get you. I guess I would just focus on the bigger issues of her content than just some writing errors 🤷🏻‍♀️

roarke

VIP Member
They really remind me of Love Taza & her husband - I used to follow them years ago and he gradually crept his way into to limelight, quit his job to ‘work’ for her etc…
I’m enjoying them so much more now he’s gone back to work. They’re worth a revisit!