Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MoniC

Chatty Member
Aaaaannnnd that’s what’s putting me off the post-birth content already. You just know that nobody else will ever have had a child, and that Mark and Anna are going to be utterly insufferable about anything that their ’creation’ does.
I can hear it now
"Oh my word yesterday we had a smelly poo situation but Maaark-Messiah handled it like. a. pro. *giggle*. I swear little Potato-Fig farted in the tune of Beethoven's fifth, and I'm here for it. What a genius, he's the cleverest baby to have ever babied."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

MoniC

Chatty Member
She also keeps saying "should of" instead of "should have" and I know it's petty of me but I see this typo so often and it drives me up the wall. It doesn't even make sense! Can only imagine the state her book was in before someone proof-read it. 😅

• Wow
Reactions: 44

CatCafe234

VIP Member
watched a video yesterday, got bored and scrolled through the comments, these people are going to summon a monster
View attachment 630787
OK, I think I’ve worked out what Mark is actually doing all day. He’s literally just creating fake accounts,
posting ’I love Mark‘ comments on the videos and responding to them with even more fake accounts. That has to be it as there’s no way this can be genuine.

• Haha

BattieHattie

Thank you all so much for the kind words 💛 he’s doing really well, in intensive care now so should be home soon. That was a nice soppy moment.

• Heart

peppin

VIP Member
watched a video yesterday, got bored and scrolled through the comments, these people are going to summon a monster
20210623_133326.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

Kitkatkut

Chatty Member
I’m beginning to hate Mawk in an unhealthy way! 🤣 His stupid socks and sandals in the house, oh my word, I do not need that in my life. I’m also not here for his stupid potato segment when you can’t even hear what he’s on about!
Quote from screenshot below: “We look good together, right?” No, you don’t. You look like a creepy sex tourist cult leader.
DD9086A0-AD82-43CE-B06E-5D84B4B20169.png
E7C7542F-5035-447A-9CFB-8F246BC93AB3.png

• Haha
  • Sick
duhhhhh, this pissed me off bc my vet is pregnant too and not only works as usual, difficult surgeries included, she will come back 3 months after giving birth...I haven't heard a single complaint from her, meanwhile Anna goes calls a lazy video "keeping it real", like, what has been Mark up to, hmm? doesn't he work for you? mein gottttt
View attachment 607464
View attachment 607466
This whole attitude was kind of insufferable in her Q&A video, with comments like "we went to a wedding and I couldn't handle anything for 4 days afterwards, I was so tired" and "the afternoons are not the one, I can't have meetings then" (I'm paraphrasing but that was the gist of it).
Even taking people with challenging jobs out of the equation, I work in an office for example, so pretty easy compared to a healthcare worker say, but even so, imagine if I were pregnant and was just like "sorry babes, can't make the meeting this afternoon, it's just not the one for me, reschedule it until the morning or I'm not doing it".
Seriously?!

She's so out of touch with reality at this point.

Also "Dressing like an Anglo Saxon villager" destroyed me 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

b20212017

Love that she’s taking a week off from posting an advert three times a week. Love that for her. Much needed I bet.

• Haha

VNaylor

Chatty Member
This is actually mean to say to a pregnant woman.
Why does it matter if the person is pregnant? It may or may not have been an unkind thing to say, but someone being pregnant doesn’t make them special or immune to criticism.

Reactions: 43
I think one of the real annoyances (on top of all those listed above) is the inclusion of things that we would call jobs or errands into a work day. This isn't exclusive to Anna but for most of us choosing and ordering a rug, tidying a room, nipping to a post office, going to a salon etc so not form part of our working days and have to be fitted in around work.

I would mind less if they acknowledged this privilege but they don't, they honestly see all these things as work.

• Heart

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
So out of touch.
She has become insufferable since they moved house, even more so since she become pregnant. Never in my wildest dreams could I imagine preferring Lilly over Anna, but here we are. Every time I see her smug obnoxious puffy face I want to put my fist through it.

• Haha
  • Wow

tafseel

the fact that she got paid for that content infuriates me beyond belief. this collab with rightmove probably made her more money than i make an a year.

"youve seen the house from top to bottom" ... no weve seen you stare at the camera and talk about mark whilst slightly changing the background

• Haha

Luna252

VIP Member
Has being pregnant had an impact on Anna’s eyesight… why does she keep sharing/uploading absolutely horrendous photos of herself?! What the hell is this thumbnail? She looks like a potato!
How is this the same person?? Insta pic from Feb 2019 compared to that latest YouTube thumbnail 😳😳 #themarkedit

Attachments

• Wow

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
People have probably died of boredom before they get to the point of clicking the thumbs down.
People barley watch the Daily Cash Grab these days. Yesterday's video got only 18K views.

IMG_20210622_130620.jpg

i.e. I filmed all these videos back in May so there's nothing I can do about it now 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 42

jaymie

VIP Member
576FAE88-36ED-447D-B30A-2D52A6D0F906.jpeg

lmao she was doing her filming at their bathroom and Mark conveniently walked in to wash his hand. Wtf wash it somewhere. I think he is somewhat an insecure loser

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42