Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

b20212017

Do you think Anna realises she is picking a capsule wardrobe to wear when she poos herself in a room full of people she’s only just met?

Which organic porridge coloured lounge set would be best to get covered in my body fluids?

• Haha
Reactions: 39

andreaoid

I will be eaten alive for this but... in the Waitrose video she looks and dresses like Barefoot Contessa (I like Ina, so I feel sorry for saying it!). Anna doesn't look preganant, just overweight. It's the fashion, why does she wear XL shirts just to fit in them, when she can wear S/M pregnancy shirts that would give her more polished look?
She always says that preganancy clothes are waste of money, but buying XL shirts aren't? I am lost.

• Haha
  • Heart
5 mins into today's vid and already been annoyed several times. She's mentioned the small breakfast - workout - big breakfast routine AGAIN!!! Guys I honestly might unsubscribe just for that cause this is actually the 6th time she's mentioned it. How mind-numbingly boring must your life be that that's all you can think to talk about?

AND THEN. This totally unnecessary cameo from Mark when Anna was in the middle of her pilates class. They're just playing up to the sycophantic fans who get off on their "perfect relationship". I don't doubt they love each other, but stuff like this feels really overdone and disingenuous now - just feels like they've (/Mark has) learned to really turn it up for the 'why can't we all have a Mark' comments. It's a very hard no from me. :sick:

View attachment 606757
Aaargh just fuck of Mark! Seriously fuck the fuck off and then come back so you can fuck off again.

Ugh, can’t stand him.

• Haha

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
New vid is up: GIRLS NIGHT OUT.
It features a grand total of 15 seconds of the said night, with nothing more but food shots. This is what, her 3rd or 4th click bait title since the Daily Edit started?? Cash grab at its finest. They've stopped giving fuck the moment they bought that House of Misery, haven't they?
I'm genuinely repulsed by her at this point.

• Angry
  • Haha

Bababe

Why is she saying that Mark was spendy at Kiehl's when almost certainly she is (still) on their influencer list and they send her gift cards?

She gave then a nice little advertisement too. Showing the usual products, samples and even the carrier bag. This girl just is so disingenuous. smh

MoniC

Chatty Member
Whenever I see this house I automatically smell damp and dust. Makes me want to sneeze.

• Haha

MoniC

Chatty Member
How lovely she looked barely one and a half years ago before the beige wave hit. She looks so much better in clothes that have some definition, like accentuating her waist. I also just realized she never seems to wear jewellery anymore, I guess Missoma has ended her contract lol.

Honestly makes me a bit sad seeing this. I used to love watching her videos, they kept me company while writing my thesis :( looks like she's lost her passion to be honest. Like she can't get out because they need the money and they both don't want to work in the real world but she just wants to be a wife and mom, which is completely fine...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
The echo in today's video in unbearable, plus her vocal fry.. yikes! Endured 10 seconds and used that preview feature (don't know the right name) to see if Mark manages to insert himself in yet another video that has nothing to do with him, an lo and behold
Screenshot_2021-06-03-10-12-05-188_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

He just appears out of nowhere, standing there like a creep, making sure he is in the shot. Couldn't make his coffe elsewhere in their £1 mil house?

• Haha
  • Sick

MoniC

Chatty Member
She looks like some undercooked meatloaf here hahah. I am going to hell anyway!
Save me a seat.

I just unsubscribed, this vid was the last straw. I don't want to listen to 9 minutes of incoherent rambling about the same three things, giggling and over the top reactions TO A FUCKING POTATO. I swear when she took that bit I KNEW she'd act like it's the best thing she's ever put in her mouth. Girls night out my arse, what was that, 15 seconds? Absolutely enraging and unbelievable that this shit passes as work and she'll make money off it. That took literally 10 minutes to film and has minor editing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Nova

VIP Member
Oh Anna. That photo 😬
And how is it going 'full circle' doing a shoot when you don't think you are pregnant and then doing one when you know you are? What on earth is 'full circle' about that?
It’s just as full circle as any other person going into work while unknowingly being pregnant and then months later still going into work pregnant.

• Haha
Has Anna said WHY she's doing the June edit? I mean, it's obvious to us, but has she given an actual reason?

It's pretty smart tbh to get as much money in a small amount of time as possible. It's like vlogmas. Make a big deal about this huge effort you're going to to vlog every single day, so your dumb audience think you're doing them a favour. When in reality a majority of the content is the most boring low effort drivel ever, because you're producing so much you trick people that you're doing them a favour. THEN, because of the amount of content, you can shove so many ADs in there without it being obvious. If she did 4 videos a month, and made all of them ads, people would notice and complain. If she creates 30 low quality videos a month, with 4 ads, no one will notice and you'd probably get away with double that. Buy a few lipsticks and beauty products you haven't tried yet to make sure a two minute "review" of them makes each day seem different and bingo! Raking the money in.

While this is pretty common, and most influences do this at christmas, it still lowers the total value of actual content put out by her. It'll just be nothing-y vlogs and ads. None of the actual content you'd subscribe for.

• Heart

MoniC

Chatty Member
But she is pregnant Monic, do you expect them to hang it on a hanger. Plus don't be a negative Nancy okayyyyy
Oh right, scusi, I forgot that her current uterine state renders her unable to perform minimal manual labor and immune to every form of criticism. Toxic positivity only 🥰 Absolute bollocks

• Haha
  • Heart

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
He’s just a gross attention seeker, wanted a slice of the influencer pie for ages, now thinks he is some sort of internet star. 🤢🤮
The comments from Anna's loser fans requesting Mark gardening videos and wishing they had a 'Mark of their own' coupled with the fact that Anna thinks the sun shines out of his bony ass have made Mark's ego explode. His frequent appearances in her videos now are, in his mind, just giving the people what they want (actual vom) - and you can bet Anna is encouraging of a 'Mark moment,' and indeed an ever increasing 'Mark situation.' :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37