Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MoniC

Chatty Member
Mother of fuck maybe it's because I work in media design and my standards are too high but MY GOD is this video lazy and badly filmed. That's the kind of setup if you're cooking with some friends over facetime and you have to balance your phone on a stack of tins and loo roll but not when making videos for a living.
The left of the shot is way too bright, the camera is crooked, she's managed to focus on her fucking OVEN, everything else is out of focus. The goddamn candle and water bottle are only there to show she's got money and I'M PREGNANT SO I NEED TO DRINK FIFTEEN GALLONS A DAY OKAY??! Who the fuck needs color-grading anyway? I'm constantly distracted by the phone on the wall, you can't even fucking see what's she's doing or what's in her bowl. Use a glass bowl? How FUCKING HARD would it be for Mark to take a camera or phone and film some b-roll or just put it on a tripod to get a different angle. And the audio is shit too. 😄😄

The unbelievable thing is she used to do all these things a while ago, film b-roll, put closeups or time lapses in, nice music, make sure the audio was okay. I hate the fact she'll still make money from this pile of garbage....
Two people and that's the best they can do. Get in the fucking sea.
1623936828350.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

b20212017

I just came here to say that I couldn’t have sex with a man who brings his own fold up chair to the beach.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

MoniC

Chatty Member
She's stuck in 2019. Glossier review, Fenty review, Capsule makeup bag with the same stuff she's had for years. Can't be arsed to watch, feels like a Déjà vu....
Also what it the fuck is a capsule makeup bag? It's the normal amount of makeup for someone who's not an influencer or a makeup-collector, stop making banal things into something special ffs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

dee_mc

VIP Member
Oh he's just so defiantly unattractive 😟
The posture, the facial expression, the shirtS (because, like most octogenarians, he needs a wee vest under his shirt even though it's JUNE), the inexplicable confidence:
I swear a few years ago, when he was featured for a second or two, once in a blue moon, I actually thought he was cute?!
What the hell happened?! To both of them, actually. She was bright looking and attractive and made an effort with her appearance - now she's spending a fortune on all this bastard beige, and cultivating a werewolf brow, and wearing nandals for fuck sake!
The two of them positively ooze smug, but they both look sort of sickly and brainwashed or something?
I'm saying nothing new here, I'm just flummoxed afresh, having seen the recent photos, as to how these two are earning a really decent living as influencers? I mean, the state of them 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

verykindlygifted

She's stuck in 2019. Glossier review, Fenty review, Capsule makeup bag with the same stuff she's had for years. Can't be arsed to watch, feels like a Déjà vu....
Also what it the fuck is a capsule makeup bag? It's the normal amount of makeup for someone who's not an influencer or a makeup-collector, stop making banal things into something special ffs
How to make a capsule makeup collection:

Step 1: pay for rent, food, and basic necessities; have nothing left over
Step 2: save up for three months in order to buy one (1) mid-price beauty product
Step 3: repeat until you die

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

ECH

VIP Member
View attachment 598842
lmao she was doing her filming at their bathroom and Mark conveniently walked in to wash his hand. Wtf wash it somewhere. I think he is somewhat an insecure loser
Mark gives me strong vibes of someone who never had a girl look at him before he met Anna and now he thinks he's hot shit

• Haha
recently started watching BB. have to say, wish i could write a dissertation on a marxist analysis of influencers. really! i don't have a problem w Anna as a person but GOD. the amount of SHIT that these people hoard. absolutely insane. and they're just "things". it feels like nouveau riche people want to fake having a culture by calling a maroon trench "a piece". it's not a piece babes. it's just another thing an underpaid labourer in the global south made for you to wear for 2 posts. influencers are sickening. not to minimise BB's mental health struggles but if you can afford that big of a flat, and those expensive ass bags you can for sure afford a therapist. people have REAL issues that aren't just vague "anxiety episodes". really want to grab one of these women and shake them and be like "what is WRONG with you"

• Heart
  • Wow

CatCafe234

VIP Member
And just to add, I hate how she keeps turning away from the camera to tell Mark what it is she’s talking about, hence repeating the same thing twice. That so badly needs to be edited.
You’ve just made me realise what it is that’s irritating me about her videos - the turning to Mark and repeating thing reminds me of phone calls with older relatives where the one on the phone keeps breaking away from the conversation to tell whoever is sitting near them what the conversation is about. ‘Oh you’ve bought shoes‘ turns away from the phone but you can still hear every part of the following one-sided conversations ‘yes, she’s bought shoes, you know, brown ones like the ones you got from Clarks that time but that didn’t fit and you had to take them back. Yes, the ones that gave you a bunion - no, a bunion, that’s why you’re in your slippers now. Yes, I know you need new slippers’ Turns back to the phone ‘And are they nice shoes?’ I love my relatives but that drives me insane ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Kitkatkut

Chatty Member
Same... Wait until August, she will be 'my milk jug is full'
If she refers to her boobs as milk jugs 🤢 already, I don’t even want to think about all the qUirKyY language she’s going to use in the inevitable breastfeeding podcast episode *gigglegiggle*. “Oh my word Lily, like, my milk jugs had a serious leaking moment and I’m not here for it. Like, Prince Mark Jr. was NOT docked on properly at the milk bar, and like then there is a good ol’ spilling situation, like, oh my word. But thankfully Mawk sr. was right next to me and caught it with his mouth, oh my word!”
(Sorry, I just made myself a bit sick with that.)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

bbb4567

And it happened! I just unsubscribed. Unfortunately I have to agree with everything that’s been said above. I’m new around here and I’m shocked why it took me this long to realise how she was fooling everyone. About today’s video… There’s no organisation when it comes to filming and uploading videos which is extremely annoying and confusing. She said she filmed a picnic Netaporter video yesterday and another video will go out tomorrow and I thought she means tomorrow real time but NO she meant tomorrow last week?! Doesn’t make any sense and just shows how unprofessional they both are. Allana was doing everyday May and that never happened. She was actually recording and uploading every day but fresh content not videos prerecorded weeks before. Such a shame. A was a follower for so long but it’s time to say goodbye!

• Heart
Reactions: 51

queenamber

VIP Member
I say this as a happily married woman, I cannot STAND seeing smug couples on social media constantly shoving their relationships down people's throats. I had to mute an IRL friend on Instagram recently because all she does is share photos of her boyfriend, tags him in every story, and reshares everything he posts. Her personality has vanished.

It makes me feel so sad when you see women change their whole personalities and identities to revolve around a man. Anna drives me mad, I've been unsubscribed for months, but you can't deny she's built a successful online business(?). To have Mark swoop in and profit off Anna's graft (I do think she worked hard back in the day) doesn't sit well with me at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Readinginks

VIP Member
Anna desperately needs a coworker, a tutor or just a slap on her face. I don’t think she realises how unprofessional her content has become. She never seemed to overshare her personal life and had a relatively solid work ethic compared to most other influencers. Nowadays her posts have become an endless stream of embarrassingly personal moments and she seems to think intentionally deceiving her audience is the same as keeping things private. She would really benefit from working with someone else other than her husband and getting some distance from him every now and then. She’s like a brainwashed infatuated teenager that’s forgotten how to function on her own for five minutes.

And just to add, I hate how she keeps turning away from the camera to tell Mark what it is she’s talking about, hence repeating the same thing twice. That so badly needs to be edited.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Velocigee

I used to like Anna...I grew to dislike Lily much sooner. But this month is really the final nail in the coffin. She literally has NOTHING to talk about, void of anything interesting. Her videos on organization and work life are at best patronizing to those of us with actual jobs. Her to-do lists for the day are what everyone else accomplishes in a few hours AFTER their full day of work. I was hoping pregnancy would make her more interesting but it just highlights how much time she has and how out of touch she is with viewers. Sighhhhhh.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
According to social blade she lost 1k subscribers this morning 💀
Seems like people aren't that crazy about Dandruff Gosling after all..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49