Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jg86

VIP Member
Noticed that alright!! She posted a picture from a hotel bedroom the morning after their London show and she was wearing the same clothes that she was wearing backstage the night before.
The age difference is a bit much though at his age isn't it?? Or maybe I'm a prude!
No you're not a prude. He is in his dirty old man era. Just like how Leo di caprio is the dirty old man in every room chasing after 23 year old, Johnny b is also in that phase. Its creepy.

Reactions: 10

Wee Nora

VIP Member
Has anyone tuned in to their slot since? Lottie and David aren’t bad I guess, I just don’t think they gel together. They need someone who can resonate with the 2J’s audience I just don’t know who that is 🤷🏼‍♀️😂 I think Garron Noone could be worth a shot 🤔

Jg86

VIP Member
There was a comment left here recently recently enough, saying their tour was causing a lot of drama with regards to leave etc. in 2FM? And it was rubbing people the wrong way. @Jg86 was it you who had that info?
They've been offered the sun, the moon and the stars. There is another offer on the table for them.
Jen wants the later show but more importantly she wants more money. She feels that real presenters who have been in the industry for years are being treated poorly when compared to others.
No one is untouchable in 2fm and that's what the last few weeks have shown. When you act like a problematic brat or don't take the job seriously you are going to be pushed out the door.
---
Aifric definitely deserves her own slot by now she comes across as an incredibly hard worker.
👏👏👏👏 she really does as well as Emma power. The two of them are so hard working and dedicated. They shouldn't have to babysit influencers .

• Heart

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Has anyone tuned in to their slot since? Lottie and David aren’t bad I guess, I just don’t think they gel together. They need someone who can resonate with the 2J’s audience I just don’t know who that is 🤷🏼‍♀️😂 I think Garron Noone could be worth a shot 🤔
Yes to Garron Noone! He would be brilliant.

It all comes down to money. They all wanted more money while having loads more time off. The boys played their hand by getting that article bigging them up released , "the insider " was from their camp. They want to remind 2fm /rte how valuable they were.
This doesn't apply to the two boys. Doireann genuinely believed she was worth a higher pay check, she was already over paid🤣🤣
I’d say given all their revenue streams, they have often said radio isn’t their No. 1 which it is for others. Given the commitment required travelling up from Tipp, working 5 days a week in the show, and the restrictions on travel and tours and the album etc. they have very little time available for this “lifestyle”. There’s only so long you can keep burning the candles before something goes. They have employees on the podcast and then the band as well - so they have to look after other people’s salaries as well as their own.
They put a price on them staying and working as hard as they have for 2 years and also wanted the time to tour and do the album - RTE didn’t want to match it so they said goodbye. People have a price and the boys are entitled to name theirs.
The fact that others are leaving at the same time probably strengthened their hand in negotiations but ultimately they have walked away. Of course it could be that they were being told to change time slots and that didn’t work with their current work plus away for the tour and the album already this year - RTE probably think they can manage without them.

Shylock

Did anyone else find the 'roast' so awkward? Like it just didn't land well with the lads and was nowhere near as funny as Maura thought it was. She can be a total mean girl at times.
She tries to be a man-girl... forever on about riding yet she can't keep a man. That screechy voice and laugh is awful... Jesus imagine the noise out of her in the sack 😫
---
Always said played. Noticed it myself today it now says finished.
---

I'd say she'd only love to have a go of Johnny B
---

Take her out, replace her with Aifric off the radio show and then you'll have a podcast. Her chemistry with the lads is way better.
Agree totally... she comes across as relaxed, funny and not a bit forced unlike that other ****
---
This week's correspondence was a bit much. They're all getting a bit old to be talking so much about hand jobs and the like
I agree... young fellas getting excited because they got a BJ or got the ride in the lacks parents house ffs... Very young immature fans for dudes heading for 40...

Last edited:

CailínBeag

VIP Member
So do we think the 2FM show will survive? Something shady going on with Jen Z and Doireann gone.... with the lads belting off for the tour will they be coming back??

Appcha

I think the podcast is usually recorded of a Wednesday or Thursday.
Great to see Afric, Mauras second week not on so hopefully she'll take a step back as I dunno can I listen to her anymore

trebor

They said at the end of the show that they are going to continue working with each other, so make of that what you will

pommynoir

VIP Member
I do feel badly for her because I think the manic fixation is probably a mismanagement of her grief, she lost her Da a few years ago and it was him who introduced her to the podcast. But the girl has an unhealthy level of infatuation with the lads. She marched with a group from Tipperary in the London St. Patrick’s Day parade and called it the proudest momsbt of her life. She’s from Wexford 😭😭
Mother of God.
I posted about her here before, she wrote her dissertation on them. I get she’s grieving and using them as a coping mechanism but she’s not well at all. I really feel for her, she wouldn’t cope if / when the podcast ends.

• Sad

Jg86

VIP Member
Really don't know why there is a tattle thread about them at all because the only ones that seem to get any negative comments are the girls involved with them.
Oh no we talk about how idiotic and childish they are. How Johnny b is a Peter pan fuck boy. How smacks basically married his mother.so ya there is a reason for the thread.

• Haha

Tellyawhat

She really went nasty calling Smacks talentles and Johnny B a crap shag is really going for their egos. Why not go for the stuff they openly slag Johnny B being tight with money and Smacks being so into clothes and not farm work or even they both slag their willy size. I wonder are they trying to create hype for next week?

I hope they go nasty on her and call out why she's a deaperate singleton. They won't it'll be about her MMA or something tame.

Goujon

Chatty Member
In terms of Maura, if I were her I'd stay well clear of this thread. It's grand for all of us to laugh and joke because we aren't in the public eye to any degree. But if I was anyone with any kind of a profile I'd avoid a tattle thread that concerns me. Like Mother Theresa could come on here and find people bitching about her
---
Do you meàn <superfan>. Totally agree I said it last week. It's very unfair no one knows the circumstances just leave her be. 😔
Do you know something, you're right. And I'm guilty of it too.
Its ok to comment in general about the community but this place is for discussing public figures and influencers etc. I think we shouldnt be commenting on individuals in the group. I for one will stop.

• Heart

Gossiej

It was so shit. When they are touring and focused on other things like TV shows etc., the quality of the podcast plummets. Understandable but disappointing. I usually hate the interview podcasts in general but those two women had really very little to talk about.

Jg86

VIP Member
I must apologise, I didn't realise this was a rave page. I have seen the light . All hail the 2 johnnies 🤣🤣🤣
I do wonder about those who think they are great but each to their own.

• Haha

Bigred21

VIP Member
She is so unlikeable. The background cackle is cruel. She actually enjoys being loud in the background. Has to be heard.