Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tbo

That was a very enjoyable podcast episode. I love when they have people like Joe/Tour Manager James on! Also the no Maura aspect helped a lot too.

Reactions: 10

Lovenews

Chatty Member
Can't believe Lottie and David will be taking over the lads slot. Afric and Andrew would have been a million times better suited and deserving.
Stop, Lottie, what on gods green earth are they doing...I would love just one reason....

nothanks91

VIP Member
Will actually miss them on the radio, probably becoz they have no competition but seems strange they are leaving too?

surlook

VIP Member
Maura was not showing those messages as a "poor me" she was showing off about how much attention she gets and how much better than those men she (thinks she) is! The truth is that a fair chunk of those guys are probably only messaging her because of her association with the two lads.

dodo21

Thats twitter maths for you. 57% of the roster have walked.

There are 7 on the roster

Doireann, Donncha, Karl
Jen Z
Tracey C
2 Johnnies.

4 of those have walked. 4/7 is 57% (quick maths!)

Or if you want to break it down by time

1/3 of the three hour breakfast show is gone
100% of the three morning show is gone
0% of the three hour lunchtime is goine
and 100 % of the afternoon is gone

So out of 12 hours of daytime schedule, 7 of those have gone, or 58.3 % of the schedule
Dan Healy making an absolute tit of himself on Claire Byrne at the moment, very defensive and extremely erratic. He's announced Laura Fox is replacing Jennifer Zamprarelli. Nothing on 2J yet.
Big radio fan nerd here 🥲It would be alot worse if Tracy Clifford was leaving. Aifric,Emma Power and Blátnaid Treacy are all great and deserve big shows. Laura Fox def deserves her chance with the 9-12. Roz is next that needs to leave.

Goujon

Chatty Member
I'd say all is not well in 2FM. First Jen Z disappears, then Doireann leaves. I don't think the 2 johnnies will be leaving any time soon, im sure the contract they signed is fairly iron clad.

Reactions: 9

Hello1268

Devo they are leaving 2fm I always tuned in - wouldnt usually, and wont when they are gone. Found them to be hilarious, probably as I am a culchie too :D. Afric is brilliant, hope she gets a main slot

• Heart

nothanks91

VIP Member
I’d say they think Kayleigh will bring the country people back, they think her followers will listen. She’s not even funny

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
I don't listen to radio so I'd no idea who Aifric was until I listened to the pod today. All I can say is what a breath of fresh air! I'm only 30 minutes in, but there is genuine laughter on both sides, cracking jokes and real camaraderie. Love this for us them!
Absolutely - the guys also seem a bit more relaxed. It was such an easy listen.

kekedoyouloveme

Chatty Member
I don’t mean this to sound fatphobic or ageist or anything else. But I truly think Maura’s problem is that she still sees herself as being the person in these photos from 2017. Seven years younger, several stone lighter, fit and healthy and fairly attractive! She either has reverse body dysmorphia and thinks she’s still a fine catch, or she’s so insecure that she’s getting bitter on her way to 40 and this mean-girl behaviour is just a product of her anger at being past her prime.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

surlook

VIP Member
I haven't gotten as far as the mystery topic yet. I'm half way through the Nashville segment and I might give up. It has the potential to be the funniest podcast yet but it is absolutely destroyed by Maura's cackling and unnecessary interrupting.

Is it worth going on?

surlook

VIP Member
Whatever she said Johnny B was not impressed. He said it was funny but his face said otherwise. Anything can be said in a roast as long as it is funny and she is not funny.

Unfortunately the lads won't go after her too badly - they are too nice to do that.

I also thought it was interesting that she said JB told her she wasn't allowed to bring whatever it was up on the podcast. Did they have a word with her about being inappropriate on the podcast?

Jg86

VIP Member
:mad::mad:
That's bad form coming up to exam season, impressionable stressed listeners could mess their lives up by getting caught :mad: :mad:
What else would you expect from two lads???
These two haven't gotten out of a teenage mindset of lads, pints. They don't give a fuck about how they impact younger listener's.

snmb

Very unfair on the women he's named and I wouldn't be surprised if he was talking through his hole. A man told me once that when a man tells you he's been with x number of women you can usually divide it by 3 to get closer to the correct number

Turmeric123

VIP Member
I think I need to save the post above for when I'm on a teams call for an hour tomorrow - reading it will pass the time 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha