Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Appcha

I’m not shocked or surprised 😂 although I surprised he did go to college. Did he finish ? Or what did he even do ?
He did 1 year of legal studies in WIT then dropped out, worked in retail and was a butcher but spent a lot of time on dole on the 2Js according to himself.

Reactions: 2

Mybiscoff

I wonder has the listenership figures dropped by much? Is there anywhere the figures are published?

Reactions: 2

marymac19

VIP Member
And they will be off for few weeks in the summer with tour of america and Australia, another reason that Afric is there to have some sort of continuation of the show format.
Makes sense but sooo different without them

Reactions: 1

Gossiej

Preview of the new song..... Basically "She Only Rings Me When She's Locked" only slowed a little and a Weezer type sound to it. The video might be funny though!

paintbynumbers

I heard the gist of the story but not who it is. Are we talking club or intercounty?
It's club and was Junior A football. I reckon it was early enough 2023 but is doing the rounds now.
Yer man is off living in Vietnam by the looks of it.

I don't know how to post voice notes but it's so cringe.

surlook

VIP Member
If I remember correctly from the early episodes they were met her when they were trying to get on the late late show. They didn't manage to get on but she helped them so much they asked her to get involved with the podcast.

#transparency

VIP Member
And that's fair enough, credit where credit is due. But she's not a podcaster or presenter. Or the leading authority on females in Ireland, as she seems to think. So there really is zero need for her to be on the pod week in, week out. As for writing her own Mystery Topic intros about herself, the cringe 😬😬😬

That said, I'll take her stolen-from-reddit mystery topics any week over Neil's bore-you-to-sleep ones 😂
What was the Reddit mystery topic she did this week please 🙏 :)

nothanks91

VIP Member
Not related to 2 johnnies but has anyone heard what the actual story is with that junior a manager from Clare? Seen he posted a tweet saying the guards etc involved now on something that has happened 2 years ago🤔
Never heard anything about it?

#transparency

VIP Member
They said the podcast is still their biggest income so I'd say they would be more willing to miss the radio than give up podcast/music video related stuff. It just makes more sense.
A absolutely massive BMW jeep. X5 I'd say??
How would they get a wage from the podcast? Are they sponsored or is it the live shows that come from the pod?

queenbees

VIP Member
Not related to 2 johnnies but has anyone heard what the actual story is with that junior a manager from Clare? Seen he posted a tweet saying the guards etc involved now on something that has happened 2 years ago🤔

Ducati32

I find maura hard to listen to lately love the pod but lately she is seems to only ever talk about getting unwanted dick pics on Snapchat or slagging of he ex. I don't think she necessary for the podcast loved the pod with smacks wife. Where did maura come from or why is she on the podcast