Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Herefortea135

VIP Member
Exactly. That is a load of shite, and the podcast could have been big in the UK but I don’t believe it was number 1. I live here and I don’t think any of my English friends have heard of it, never saw it mentioned anywhere either. Perhaps it was number 1 in the north.

Australia maybe but sure thats because half of Australia is Irish. (9.5% actually but I’m using two johnnies maths here) 😂
I’m in the north and it’s big up here but there’s a lot of comedy podcasts up here that local comedians do. So they have to fight through that. I think their great craic

Reactions: 2

Goujon

Chatty Member
I didn't think their salary from 2FM was known. What is known is what they paid themselves last year as director's salaries from their own company. AFAIR they paid themselves a salary of 200 k each.

pommynoir

VIP Member
The comments under their Deli Girl tiktok are absolutely horrendous 🥲🥲
Ok. But I’m crying at your suggested search thing.
I haven’t listened to the song yet, don’t think I’m ready for the cringe.

• Haha

snmb

I heard the gist of the story but not who it is. Are we talking club or intercounty?

Goujon

Chatty Member
Am I mad or was the GK Barry episode way OTT? She has a raunchy sense of humour but I felt like they treated her as it she's a prostitute by just focusing on sex, it mad me uncomfortable.
I kind of agree with you. It wasnt my favourite interview. This week's one with the contractors was grand, but nothing special.I found it a bit blokey. Correspondence this week was superb though!

#transparency

VIP Member
I think Katie Jane produces the Left on read podcast which is recorded there too. Neil does a bit of everything for them. You’re probably right with keeping things separate I never thought of that tbh. Did she share anything on her socials about them finishing ?
Heard JuLIE saying Esther & Neil did her podcast, who is Esther is she part of the johnnies team. Also B+J haven't been 'on air in cahir' for about 5 weeks whatever is going on but they are going sober to pints in a field Saturday. JuLIE has to drive home that evening.

JanineButcher

I agree. It’s a pity really I don’t wish bad on them or anyone but it was a bad move putting them straight into that big gig. They should have tried them at the weekend or something to see if they would click. You get the feeling that Lottie is feeling the pressure already they probably thought though that she’s been in 2fm for years and it’s now or never if she’s gonna make it. As much as the morning show needs Aifric they have lost a large audience in the afternoon that she could have continued to connect with.
I don’t understand where David came out of ? Surely there was better ?

Goujon

Chatty Member
I'd love if they brought Afric with them and replaced her with Maura. I thought the 3 of them on the radio show were very good and worked so well.
This is the ultimate dream for us.

Just a different note, on their Facebook post announcing their finish, one of the pics is of the 2FM crew at Smacks' wedding. Laura Fox of course is wearing a halter dress with a deep cut at the front. Shes gorgeous but she just cannot resist showing off her girls no matter what the occasion.

Appcha

Oh sorry I thought he was on this week again and you were talking about that. What was last week's topic he did? I haven't listened to the pod in a while.
Something to do with slang from comic books as he was over in Amsterdam at a convention? I think? I skipped it anyway

dodo21

It's crazy what little they truly do in 2fm but still get insane paychecks.
And they will be off for few weeks in the summer with tour of america and Australia, another reason that Afric is there to have some sort of continuation of the show format.