Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

queenbees

VIP Member

Very unfair on the women he's named and I wouldn't be surprised if he was talking through his hole. A man told me once that when a man tells you he's been with x number of women you can usually divide it by 3 to get closer to the correct number
Jesus wept! Those poor girls

Reactions: 2
Yup this is it exactly. Someone who "thinks" they know them. The lads potray an image of themselves as ordinary every day lads because that what sells. They are good at marketing a certain image. And you see the result of that then when these type posts come out when criticism is shared.
This is spot on

surlook

VIP Member
I bought the last copy in Tesco the other day. It's really but great but I'm delighted for them 😊

Ya thought it sounded like she only rings me. God only knows what the rest of the songs will be like. Tbh I do really like that lads but they're only very average pub singers and JB weak for himself posting cover songs

Bigred21

VIP Member
I'm sure he meant a few oul notes scribbled on his hamd or stuffed into a pencil case? I doubt it was hardcore cheating?!

Poogram

Chatty Member
Someone mentioned it earlier on the thread but never elaborated on what actually happened haha
I’ve just heard there’s been some sort of a scandal and then seen the tweet but haven’t actually heard what the story behind it is
---

Maybe you can elaborate what actually happened? Haha
A WhatsApp went around of this guy (JC) had sent texts to a guy on the Ballyea team he was managing (RJ).
RJ got with the girl JC wanted to ride and maybe went out with her, he messaged him and said “I’ll picture you at training on top of her” and “I never got the opportunity to ask her for sex”.
He then went on to send a whole voice note documenting every girl he’d ever asked for the ride, named the girls and all. He said stuff like “I asked X for the ride on the debs night and she went off and had sex with Y” and “I asked X to come back the house, she’s now married to Y”. It was bizarre!! I’d hate to be the girls he named, and fellas he named who were irrelevant to the story.

Lovesagawk

They said the podcast is still their biggest income so I'd say they would be more willing to miss the radio than give up podcast/music video related stuff. It just makes more sense.
A absolutely massive BMW jeep. X5 I'd say??

Goujon

Chatty Member
Oh they'd be good, any time the 2Js were off and they covered the show it was good. Would they still call the show "drive it" though? As that's a hurling/Noel Furlong term.
I never listened to it when it was just Aifric and Aindriu - did they do well yeah ?

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Was she not in doing the desk from the start because the lads needed to learn how to do it from someone? But maybe it was only later that she went on air with them
Ohhh this is possible! I don't think she was actually on air with them from the start from what I remember

snmb

Aifric and Andriu bookies favourite to replace the lads . I hope they get it, especially Aifric.
Oh they'd be good, any time the 2Js were off and they covered the show it was good. Would they still call the show "drive it" though? As that's a hurling/Noel Furlong term.