The 2 Johnnies #6 Interviewing only fans girls for clout, but did ye hear? Maura choked a lad out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Maura still working at RTE? They never talk about seeing her there and she hasn't mentioned the "famous" people she met when working on the Late Late in ages.

Reactions: 1
Really like Aifric she's lovely and her pod with the boys was great however I wish they were just on their own on the radio and the podcast they don't really need a third person.

Listened to that podcast too Johnny smacks really talks a lot. I love him. Johnny B hardly got a word in edgeways.

My favourite thing is when smacks goes into the Chinese and the guy asks him you still working in SuperValu 😂😂
This is it, they don't need a third wheel person. They bounce off each other so well, bringing in extra voices just takes away from their dynamic. To take another successful podcast, MTGM, producer Joe has random little inputs that are always well-timed and well-received and you can tell he has no desire to be a main voice. I think that is a balance that works very well. Maura is too fame hungry, wants to be a main character so much it's DESPERATE, and wants all the young lads 20 years her junior lusting after her 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Does afric live in the 2fm studios? She seems to be on radio all the time. 😁 She must be on some money 😅
She's on everything a very hard worker I'd say

This is it, they don't need a third wheel person. They bounce off each other so well, bringing in extra voices just takes away from their dynamic. To take another successful podcast, MTGM, producer Joe has random little inputs that are always well-timed and well-received and you can tell he has no desire to be a main voice. I think that is a balance that works very well. Maura is too fame hungry, wants to be a main character so much it's DESPERATE, and wants all the young lads 20 years her junior lusting after her 🤢
Yeah I don't even like when Neil is on too much. Lovely guy n all but for me it's just about the two of them

Reactions: 2
I don't think it's fair to say that Maura is basking in delight at being sent dick pics (and I'm not her biggest fan). The lads and her actually do a pretty decent job sometimes at educating people/calling out crappy behaviour IMO. I'd say there's a significant group of their fans that would see no problem in sending unsolicited pics like that and that deserves to be called out. There have been a couple of times recently that I've noticed in the correspondence where the guys have not reacted well to a story and I think its great that they are actually taking the opportunity to say some behaviour just isn't on.

Edit: not sure if it's been mentioned before but I think I solved the 'sillage' thing. She's thinking of tillage :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
Does Maura still work for RTE? She was flat out name dropping all the "celebs" she met working on the late late at the start but she rarely mentions RTE these days. You'd never hear the lads talking about meeting her there either. She's hardly working for them full time!

Didn't she leave the Late Late Show team a couple of years back to be a researcher for The Works?

I don't think it's fair to say that Maura is basking in delight at being sent dick pics (and I'm not her biggest fan). The lads and her actually do a pretty decent job sometimes at educating people/calling out crappy behaviour IMO. I'd say there's a significant group of their fans that would see no problem in sending unsolicited pics like that and that deserves to be called out. There have been a couple of times recently that I've noticed in the correspondence where the guys have not reacted well to a story and I think its great that they are actually taking the opportunity to say some behaviour just isn't on.
Ah come on - she absolutely RELISHES in getting any kind of male admiration, and feeling lusted after.

The lads and Maura calling out crappy behaviour is a separate point. They have often called out crap behaviour
and commented on issues like consent, men disrespecting women etc but that does not take away from Maura's obsession with male validation and her pick me tendencies.

Reactions: 11
Ah come on - she absolutely RELISHES in getting any kind of male admiration, and feeling lusted after.

The lads and Maura calling out crappy behaviour is a separate point. They have often called out crap behaviour
and commented on issues like consent, men disrespecting women etc but that does not take away from Maura's obsession with male validation and her pick me tendencies.

This!! Her whole thing is a) I'm not like other girls and b) everyone fancies me. She loves anything that validates this even if it is unsolicited dick pics.

Reactions: 13
Really like Aifric she's lovely and her pod with the boys was great however I wish they were just on their own on the radio and the podcast they don't really need a third person.

Listened to that podcast too Johnny smacks really talks a lot. I love him. Johnny B hardly got a word in edgeways.

My favourite thing is when smacks goes into the Chinese and the guy asks him you still working in SuperValu 😂😂
Afric is class . Love her. I think she has made the show since she joined them. It was going downhill and boring now there’s a good balance

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.