The 2 Johnnies #3 They say the devil works hard but niamh works harder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's extremely easy to fake those conversations and I feel they've overdone the "lad" thing in the texts. Yes we know they use it regularly but it seems try hard here, also he is JB on WhatsApp not Johnny B.
Wouldnt it just display as whatever you saved it as

Even if it's legit, he could be just trying to take the heat off himself

Reactions: 5
This has been going around. Not sure if it’s fake or not - Football Paul/Kev in a WhatsApp conversation with Johnny B denying the whole thing
Definitely fake , he wouldn’t be stupid enough to put anything in writing as he would know it would go everywhere

Reactions: 8
It's extremely easy to fake those conversations and I feel they've overdone the "lad" thing in the texts. Yes we know they use it regularly but it seems try hard here, also he is JB on WhatsApp not Johnny B.
i have him saved as JB- that’s why it says that

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Niamh has been spotted at Armagh V Tyrone match today
What do you want her to do like? Stay in the house and never go out? 😂😂 she plays GAA, she’s allowed to go out and support her County if she wants too. I don’t get the big ordeal. Do you want her to lock herself up like

Reactions: 7
Definitely not just considering she has catfished a lot of GAA players and it has all come to surface I’m sure people would just assume that she would lay low as she has been caught out

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This has been going around. Not sure if it’s fake or not - Football Paul/Kev in a WhatsApp conversation with Johnny B denying the whole thing
What do you want her to do like? Stay in the house and never go out? 😂😂 she plays GAA, she’s allowed to go out and support her County if she wants too. I don’t get the big ordeal. Do you want her to lock herself up like
She literally only said she'd been spotted at the game and didn't comment any further.
Jeez, calm down Niamh, go wherever you like

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Definitely not just considering she has catfished a lot of GAA players and it has all come to surface I’m sure people would just assume that she would lay low as she has been caught out
It’s a big game, I don’t think she should have to sit in the house and hide. If she wants to go, she can go. Don’t see why people need to be like oh my god she was seen!!! So what 😂

She literally only said she'd been spotted at the game and didn't comment any further.
Jeez, calm down Niamh, go wherever you like
Just because people have a different opinion to you doesn’t mean you have to call everyone out on being Niamh. Everyone is allowed to speak their mind here, I’m speaking mine.

Definitely fake , he wouldn’t be stupid enough to put anything in writing as he would know it would go everywhere
I just think he’s trying to take the heat off himself because he kind of has a platform as well! They might try cover his end up because of it but looks like he’s very much involved.

Reactions: 1
The poster literally said nothing about wanting her to stay in the house or lock herself up? They’re clearly stating that she’s at a match. Other people have asked in pervious threads if Niamh or Kevin have been around their areas.

Reactions: 16
The poster literally said nothing about wanting her to stay in the house or lock herself up? They’re clearly stating that she’s at a match. Other people have asked in pervious threads if Niamh or Kevin have been around their areas.
Which I think she’s entitled to go to if she wants too without people writing up her locations 😂

Which I think she’s entitled to go to if she wants too without people writing up her locations 😂
But why do you care so much? This is literally a thread to discuss her, I don't think its too earth-shattering if someone mentions shes been seen in public for the first time since it all kicked off.

Reactions: 21
This thread is fast becoming boards.ie 😂 where does the poster say they expect her to stay in the house?
Shocked she would go anywhere near a GAA pitch after this tbh. She shouldn’t be allowed around jerseys or pitches of any kind! 😂 her embarrassment is her own, she really is brazen AF!

Reactions: 33
This thread is fast becoming boards.ie 😂 where does the poster say they expect her to stay in the house?
Shocked she would go anywhere near a GAA pitch after this tbh. She shouldn’t be allowed around jerseys or pitches of any kind! 😂 her embarrassment is her own, she really is brazen AF!
But she plays GAA herself, Kevin is apparently not stopping training and going about his own business, why isn’t she allowed too as well? I didn’t say they did say that, I’m just pointing out like is she not allowed to leave to do anything now without people saying spotted 😂

Reactions: 2
I don't think there is a GAA Catfish register 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
But she plays GAA herself, Kevin is apparently not stopping training and going about his own business, why isn’t she allowed too as well? I didn’t say they did say that, I’m just pointing out like is she not allowed to leave to do anything now without people saying spotted 😂
For the same reason sex offenders can’t go near primary schools 😂 jokes aside, it’s almost impressive to me that she would go. If I were her I’d have to move country, and the last place you’d find me would be at a match.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Literally the first time someone has said she's been spotted and considering what's she's "allegedly" done it's funny it's at a GAA match.
Calm your knickers!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
For the same reason sex offenders can’t go near primary schools 😂 jokes aside, it’s almost impressive to me that she would go. If I were her I’d have to move country, and the last place you’d find me would be at a match.
Ya see, I don't think it's possible to embarrass people like this, there is clearly something missing so she wouldn't feel humiliated like an ordinary person would be. She's probably just annoyed by it all because it will make what she's trying to do harder to do going forward. I also don't believe she will ever stop unless she is made stop.

Reactions: 15
I think it’s a bit drastic to compare her to a sex offender now. I think the whole story has been over dramaticised and a lot of people agreed with that. We don’t know what’s real and what’s not. If she wants to go to a match to support her county and perhaps family on the team, I think she’s very much entitled too. She plays GAA herself so I think if she wants to go. No one knows that’s the first place she’s been spotted either, it’s an assumption. Does the girl not get a private life now because everywhere she goes or moves is going to be posted?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think it’s a bit drastic to compare her to a sex offender now. I think the whole story has been over dramaticised and a lot of people agreed with that. We don’t know what’s real and what’s not. If she wants to go to a match to support her county and perhaps family on the team, I think she’s very much entitled too. She plays GAA herself so I think if she wants to go. No one knows that’s the first place she’s been spotted either, it’s an assumption. Does the girl not get a private life now because everywhere she goes or moves is going to be posted?
ONE person said they saw her at a match. It’s not exactly her every move being posted. The thread is about the 2 johnnies and her involvement in the cat fish story, her name is in the title of the thread, if you don’t want to read what people are posting about her then move on to another thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.