The 2 Johnnies #3 They say the devil works hard but niamh works harder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know why the Flemings thread got removed ? They have well over the right number of followers and there wasn’t any drama on it ? Very curious. 🤔
It’s still there!

Reactions: 1
It’s still there!
Thanks ! For some reason it’s not showing up when I search and I’m not able to like to comment on it , just wanted to point out the large crucifixes on their bedroom walls🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m full on convinced that The 2 Johnnies had heard about the GAA catfish and actively sought her out for the story for their podcast/show.
Maura makes a point of clarifying why Johnny DM’d her.
And he made 5 attempts to meet her. After 4 mad excuses, right at crunch time he still goes to the house for breakfast.
I feel like he was chasing the story. No excuse for the catfishing at all. And I think the girl needs some serious help, and hopefully nothing extreme happens for anyone involved.
I listened back myself and on a second hearing, they are trying too hard I felt. Aoife the ex has completely blown the ‘vulnerable’ narrative. I can’t believe JB had the ego to assume she would remain silent while portraying himself as some kind of victim. For Maura to play along was a disgusting thing to do to another girl.

The one thing that I really can't get my head around..
This is a woman in her late 20s working in one of the most professional jobs there is.
She's not some teenager doing it for sh1ts and giggles out of boredom or mischief.
She's supposed to be a pillar of society given her professional role and given she works full time and up and and down to Tipperary regularly, how the hell does she get the time and energy to keep up the game? She must have a photographic memory trying to remember years of lies.
If it wasn't so disturbing, it would be very impressive!
Or she had help… is there any possibility that there was more than just Nikki managing all the profiles? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 7
I was in the local last night and was chatting to a few people and they think that there’s more to it. Some people think Nikki was set up on a phone call to try and pin it on her but they don’t believe it’s her that’s done it because they thought it was weird that a certain part of the call was recorded and think it was a set up. A lot of people think the photoshopped photo is weird with footballer Paul alright but a lot of people and no one can get their heads around that bit. There was big debates going on last night over a few pints 😂 one of the points made was like mentioned above if it is her, there’s no way her and footballer Paul could do it all on their own because he’s a grafter and constantly training as is she, so there’s either more people involved than their letting on or it has been some sort of a set up 🤷🏻‍♂️ Someone else said that people are saying she’s done this, done that and everything else but that’s all hear say on a gossip forum no one knows if it’s actually true. I’m probably gonna get blamed on being Nikki again now but I’m just filling ye in on what people are thinking here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
they thought it was weird that a certain part of the call was recorded and think it was a set up

Surely that's the least weird thing? If you're going to make a phonecall to confront someone, recording it is not weird at all (and as long as one party knows its being recorded, it's not legally shady) - as well as the obvious thing of just playing the juicy bits from the recording.

Reactions: 16
I’m late to the party but it’s taken me days to read these threads (10 month old baby between 5 rounds of radiation 🥵). I live in England and this story is not very well known yet and my first language is polish, I can speak English fluently now but with this story I’m trying to get my head around some of the Irish slang so bear with me!

I just wanted to give my take on it.

Firstly: Johnny B. I don’t think hunk he’s that bad, stupid yes but terrible? No. Even if he dumped his girlfriend for a catfish it’s fairly humiliating and stupid but atleast he wasn’t trying to carry on behind his girlfriends back like a lot of men would do. It takes balls to break off a serious relationship.

Secondly: Niamh. This girl has unresolved traumas from childhood for sure. No one in their right mind would orchestrate this, that or she is highly intelligent and her brain is faster paced than what her current life offers her so she did this for entertainment/working her brain.

Thirdly: footballer Paul aka Kev. He was ‘dating’ Emma in 2019 but locals are saying he’s been with Niamh for 3 years. Sounds like he was duped by Niamh then grew close to her, found out she was catfishing, wanting to get back at the Gaa players who mocked him about Emma and went along for the catfish ride and helped Niamh out with it, 3 years later he never stopped and now he’s scrambling to cover his back.

Aoife: definitely sent that voice note out to be made public, having gone through a bad breakup recently I don’t blame her, she obviously had her reasons to be suspicious and see who he’s adding on Instagram. You can no longer see peoples recently followed so she must have known exactly how many and who he was following and each time the number went up she would have to look down the list and figure out who it is. I’m not proud to say it but I’ve done that in the past and it’s amazing how quickly a new name jumps out at you. Especially when you’re in a rocky patch and the face of a beautiful girl appears.

5 days ago I didn’t even know what a Gaa player was so this story has definitely been eye opening. I would say it’s likely Niamh will do a runner to the U.K. and set up a new life there, possibly with footballer Paul? Because how can she live in Ireland knowing everyone knows, I googled the population of Ireland and it’s around 5 million and this story will continue to spread until it’s impossible for her to live there unnoticed. Not many in the U.K. know about this story but I imagine it’s only a matter of time.

The REAL Cora and Emma are very quiet. I’m actually surprised they’re not milking this story for all it’s worth, they could gain quite a following from this and end up spreading the story round the U.K. and end up on Love Island or something.

I’ve also noticed Niamh’s name is being discussed in Tattle and not anywhere else, why is that? I thought it would be all over Twitter by now, is it illegal to say her name because I’ve been tempted. In my opinion this girl is dangerous and every man in Ireland and the U.K. needs to be aware of what this girl is capable of.

Anyway, it’s given me a good laugh throughout cancer treatment so thank you for this informative thread, it’s just as good as the podcast. If not better.

Oh and last but not least, catfishing needs to be made a criminal offence!!

Oh and as for the questions about historic screenshots coming out and why do people have them still, I have screenshots from years ago as they automatically back up onto iCloud and I’m too lazy to delete them and after a few weeks I’ve forgotten about them. I imagine locals/friends etc heard about this and dig into the archives to see what they still have

For the people who think it's not Niamh, it's been proven she has done this before and it's likely why she has moved so often so I don't think there is much doubt that Nikki/Niamh is the culprit here, and the fact she has deleted all her socials at the same ime the fakes were deleted too!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I was in the local last night and was chatting to a few people and they think that there’s more to it. Some people think Nikki was set up on a phone call to try and pin it on her but they don’t believe it’s her that’s done it because they thought it was weird that a certain part of the call was recorded and think it was a set up. A lot of people think the photoshopped photo is weird with footballer Paul alright but a lot of people and no one can get their heads around that bit. There was big debates going on last night over a few pints 😂 one of the points made was like mentioned above if it is her, there’s no way her and footballer Paul could do it all on their own because he’s a grafter and constantly training as is she, so there’s either more people involved than their letting on or it has been some sort of a set up 🤷🏻‍♂️ Someone else said that people are saying she’s done this, done that and everything else but that’s all hear say on a gossip forum no one knows if it’s actually true. I’m probably gonna get blamed on being Nikki again now but I’m just filling ye in on what people are thinking here 😂
Not buying any of it 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I listened back myself and on a second hearing, they are trying too hard I felt. Aoife the ex has completely blown the ‘vulnerable’ narrative. I can’t believe JB had the ego to assume she would remain silent while portraying himself as some kind of victim. For Maura to play along was a disgusting thing to do to another girl.

Or she had help… is there any possibility that there was more than just Nikki managing all the profiles? 🤷🏻‍♂️
I agree, there’s something in it just not right for me and I don’t believe it all. Not saying it didn’t happen! But I think there are a lot of gaps, timelines wrong, few details that sound a bit far fetched and I just don’t buy it. Aoife really did throw a curve ball and I’ll be shocked if they release a part 3 now

Reactions: 2
I was in the local last night and was chatting to a few people and they think that there’s more to it. Some people think Nikki was set up on a phone call to try and pin it on her but they don’t believe it’s her that’s done it because they thought it was weird that a certain part of the call was recorded and think it was a set up.
Sorry but this is bullshit, makes no sense that any ‘local people’ would think that. The call was clearly recorded because they’d caught her out in a massive lie and had the idea that they could use this chancer for content or at least share with their lads on WhatsApp and have a right laugh at her. I don’t know why people find it so unbelievable or shady that the call was recorded. I see TikToks every now and then of girls & their friends outting their cheating bf’s by phone call and recording it to post, this isn’t really any different.

Also just makes no sense that the two lads would ‘pin it on her’, she could easily clear her name if she hadn’t done it and they’d be in major trouble. I’d never listened to the 2 johnnies before this and I won’t ever again so I’m not saying this as a ‘fan’ of them but it’s a stupid theory.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m late to the party but it’s taken me days to read these threads (10 month old baby between 5 rounds of radiation 🥵). I live in England and this story is not very well known yet and my first language is polish, I can speak English fluently now but with this story I’m trying to get my head around some of the Irish slang so bear with me!

I just wanted to give my take on it.

Firstly: Johnny B. I don’t think hunk he’s that bad, stupid yes but terrible? No. Even if he dumped his girlfriend for a catfish it’s fairly humiliating and stupid but atleast he wasn’t trying to carry on behind his girlfriends back like a lot of men would do. It takes balls to break off a serious relationship.

Secondly: Niamh. This girl has unresolved traumas from childhood for sure. No one in their right mind would orchestrate this, that or she is highly intelligent and her brain is faster paced than what her current life offers her so she did this for entertainment/working her brain.

Thirdly: footballer Paul aka Kev. He was ‘dating’ Emma in 2019 but locals are saying he’s been with Niamh for 3 years. Sounds like he was duped by Niamh then grew close to her, found out she was catfishing, wanting to get back at the Gaa players who mocked him about Emma and went along for the catfish ride and helped Niamh out with it, 3 years later he never stopped and now he’s scrambling to cover his back.

Aoife: definitely sent that voice note out to be made public, having gone through a bad breakup recently I don’t blame her, she obviously had her reasons to be suspicious and see who he’s adding on Instagram. You can no longer see peoples recently followed so she must have known exactly how many and who he was following and each time the number went up she would have to look down the list and figure out who it is. I’m not proud to say it but I’ve done that in the past and it’s amazing how quickly a new name jumps out at you. Especially when you’re in a rocky patch and the face of a beautiful girl appears.

5 days ago I didn’t even know what a Gaa player was so this story has definitely been eye opening. I would say it’s likely Niamh will do a runner to the U.K. and set up a new life there, possibly with footballer Paul? Because how can she live in Ireland knowing everyone knows, I googled the population of Ireland and it’s around 5 million and this story will continue to spread until it’s impossible for her to live there unnoticed. Not many in the U.K. know about this story but I imagine it’s only a matter of time.

The REAL Cora and Emma are very quiet. I’m actually surprised they’re not milking this story for all it’s worth, they could gain quite a following from this and end up spreading the story round the U.K. and end up on Love Island or something.

I’ve also noticed Niamh’s name is being discussed in Tattle and not anywhere else, why is that? I thought it would be all over Twitter by now, is it illegal to say her name because I’ve been tempted. In my opinion this girl is dangerous and every man in Ireland and the U.K. needs to be aware of what this girl is capable of.
First of all, I'm sorry to hear you're going through that. Can't be easy.

I agree that Johnny B was stupid. A few people have said they think he went looking for the story but I really don't think he's smart enough for that.

Agreed, Niamh definitely has some trauma she hasn't dealt with. In the Do you know Mordecai podcast, he agreed to an interview and he had some deep routed mommy issues.

Agree on FP/Kev finding out and getting involved. I think it's probably become a bit of a kink for them both.

The two girls who's images were used have posted a bit about it on insta. I'm surprised some tabloid hasn't chased them for an interview. We haven't really gotten much insight into how they feel about it.

I would imagine people are only comfortable posting Niamh & Kevs real names here as its anonymous. It's a bit of a grey legal area but I think people would be afraid it might be construed as bullying.

Decent summary on the legislation it could fall under here. https://www.ckt.ie/news/cyberbullying-law-update-2021/

Reactions: 7
Part 3 of this story will just be them saying due to all the speculation online and the naming of the people involved they have decided to draw a line under the whole thing and they will end it by saying they were in touch again with Nikki and she is getting the help she needs.

2 weeks later...Niamh is back to her old tricks and Johnny B is sliding into some other young ones DMs

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can confirm that is JBs WhatsApp profile pic anyway
It's extremely easy to fake those conversations and I feel they've overdone the "lad" thing in the texts. Yes we know they use it regularly but it seems try hard here, also he is JB on WhatsApp not Johnny B.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It's extremely easy to fake those conversations and I feel they've overdone the "lad" thing in the texts. Yes we know they use it regularly but it seems try hard here, also he is JB on WhatsApp not Johnny B.
The only thing that sticks out to me is Kev saying ‘I’ve had no such thing’. There was previous screenshots apparently between him and Niamh and he said similar, something like ‘people think I’m involved when i would never do such a thing’. Maybe it’s just me but it stuck out as weird phrasing!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The only thing that sticks out to me is Kev saying ‘I’ve had no such thing’. There was previous screenshots apparently between him and Niamh and he said similar, something like ‘people think I’m involved when i would never do such a thing’. Maybe it’s just me but it stuck out as weird phrasing!
I don't know that's a common enough turn of phrase I'd say. I'd use it if I was accused of something.

Reactions: 4
If his number is saved in someone's phone the name will come up with whatever they've saved it as

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.