The 2 Johnnies #3 They say the devil works hard but niamh works harder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi new thread for the Two Johnnies and the infamous catfishing saga

Whoever suggested this title, make yourself known so you can bask in the glory

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think this is the correct winner

Thanks to @pommynoir who pointed out @Rooney12 is the person who came up with the title

‘JB’s horny, Cora’s a phoney, poor Aoife got dumped for a podcast story’

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm just curious if Nikki uses the pronouns "they/them" on her social media accounts to give people a hint at her multiple aliases 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't think you can change thread titles, last time I'm doing one 😂
You can somehow coz I got it wrong last time and it changed 🤷🏽‍♀️🤣 I don’t think it’s that deep tbh but someone was obvs bothered enough to report it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I’m full on convinced that The 2 Johnnies had heard about the GAA catfish and actively sought her out for the story for their podcast/show.
Maura makes a point of clarifying why Johnny DM’d her.
And he made 5 attempts to meet her. After 4 mad excuses, right at crunch time he still goes to the house for breakfast.
I feel like he was chasing the story. No excuse for the catfishing at all. And I think the girl needs some serious help, and hopefully nothing extreme happens for anyone involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The one thing that I really can't get my head around..
This is a woman in her late 20s working in one of the most professional jobs there is.
She's not some teenager doing it for sh1ts and giggles out of boredom or mischief.
She's supposed to be a pillar of society given her professional role and given she works full time and up and and down to Tipperary regularly, how the hell does she get the time and energy to keep up the game? She must have a photographic memory trying to remember years of lies.
If it wasn't so disturbing, it would be very impressive!

To be honest Iv never seen a country girl look as well as Cora (no offence) , u wouldn’t see someone like that in coppers or ryans often. And u certainly wouldn’t see her in her county colours in croker 😂😂😂😂
And if on the off chance she stepped foot in one of those places she would be well known, a local celeb.
Imagine this exotic non Irish doll necking pints and falling into zaytoon for a kebab 🤣🤣🤣🤣
People are so naive, if a lad stood me up once I’d call it a day, if he came knocking at my door then maby a second chance…. But these lads trying repeatedly with a non existent persona. Wreaks of desperation.

As for niamh, no words. I don’t know where she found the time. It had to be when she was hanging out with FP

To be honest Iv never seen a country girl look as well as Cora (no offence) , u wouldn’t see someone like that in coppers or ryans often. And u certainly wouldn’t see her in her county colours in croker 😂😂😂😂
And if on the off chance she stepped foot in one of those places she would be well known, a local celeb.
Imagine this exotic non Irish doll necking pints and falling into zaytoon for a kebab 🤣🤣🤣🤣
People are so naive, if a lad stood me up once I’d call it a day, if he came knocking at my door then maby a second chance…. But these lads trying repeatedly with a non existent persona. Wreaks of desperation.

As for niamh, no words. I don’t know where she found the time. It had to be when she was hanging out with FP
Are there more photos of the girl she picked to play the character Cora? The only one I’ve seen is the blurry poor quality one she posted on her story, but you can’t really clearly see her face in that.

Reactions: 1
Are there more photos of the girl she picked to play the character Cora? The only one I’ve seen is the blurry poor quality one she posted on her story, but you can’t really clearly see her face in that.
Thread one has her Instagram and pics

Reactions: 4
I’ve listened carefully to the podcasts and read the threads.
There is zero doubt in my mind that JB knew 100% from the outset that he was dealing with a catfish and that he pursued the story, knowing it would make good content.

• Heart
I’ve listened carefully to the podcasts and read the threads.
There is zero doubt in my mind that JB knew 100% from the outset that he was dealing with a catfish and that he pursued the story, knowing it would make good content.
I'd have to agree 👍

Reactions: 5
You can somehow coz I got it wrong last time and it changed 🤷🏽‍♀️🤣 I don’t think it’s that deep tbh but someone was obvs bothered enough to report it 🤣🤣🤣🤣
people get very odd about title threads don’t they?! I don’t get it myself 😬

Anyone know why the Flemings thread got removed ? They have well over the right number of followers and there wasn’t any drama on it ? Very curious. 🤔

Reactions: 7
people get very odd about title threads don’t they?! I don’t get it myself 😬

Anyone know why the Flemings thread got removed ? They have well over the right number of followers and there wasn’t any drama on it ? Very curious. 🤔
It’s still there, funny it had gone off my watch list too but I found it by searching them. I’ve tagged you in it.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Recap of the last thread :

Smacks is a decent lad or a prick depending on what you think of him.
Johnny definitely knew what he was getting himself into and knew Cora was a catfish
Johnny didn’t know Cora was a catfish and dumped his girlfriend for a chance at Cora which Aoife pieced together in a leaked WhatsApp message to her friends , apparently he went on a 3 day bender and ignored her and got annoyed when she questioned why he was following random girls on Instagram and then he dumped her and kicked her out of the house ,allegedly
Suspected timeline and plot holes indentified in the podcast.
Johnny used to have a ponytail and may have a comb over, we await proof .

It’s still there, funny it had gone off my watch list too but I found it by searching them. I’ve tagged you in it.
Thank you !

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Or maybe Johnny B wasn’t chasing the “story”
In pod terms… but more in craic terms.

In my (GAA mad) family we will always do something for “the story” and the memory.

Remember the lads first of all told this at the show (which I’m abroad for and couldn’t go to) and not the pod. And it was really what they learnt and head after the pod that gave it legs.

So yeah- there was probably a bit of him that thought it would “be a good story” amongst friends, or at a live show.

BUT - I firmly believe that it was the afters that made them both do the pod on it, and it was after the pod they realised she was notorious. I think before that he knew she probably wasn’t the girl in the pics, but knew it would be a good story (again, more that likely initially for the lads).

Reactions: 13
How did Johnny not find it odd that Cora was not messaging for hours when he was with Nikki??? Like I can’t wrap my head around this at all

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.