Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doherty557

Chatty Member
I just think the whole thing is highly embellished and I do not believe it all. I’m not saying that it’s not all true or anything like that but there’s a lot of details that I believe are exaggerated which I think most people on here would agree and have done on other threads. I’m not defensive of her, I’m just explaining my thoughts on it.

No it’s not “normal” and I also agree with this. I think she’s a good looking girl as well and doesn’t need to hide behind anything and she obviously has a good personality or she wouldn’t be able to hold people on for so long. She has obviously been with footballer Paul a long time now and I don’t know if they’re still together but they do need to mind themselves and I hope nothing bad happens to anyone involved in this. If playing hurling/camogie or football helps with their mental health, well I think there’s no problem with that.
I’ve been getting annoyed with all the accusations of people being Niamh on this thread but I cannot imagine anyone other than Niamh herself trying to play down her actions, compliment her looks (I’m not saying she’s ugly but I wouldn’t notice her in a crowd) and suggest it’s not utterly brazen of her to turn up to an event filled with people she probably catfished considering she didn’t even show her face at the school she works at.

what she did was disgusting, accepting nudes from men which she got under false pretences. Whether she asked or not, she received them under deception as I doubt they would have sent them knowing she was Niamh (or she wouldn’t be catfishing). She is playing on men’s emotions, controlling them emotionally by pretending to be a love interest.

she’s unhinged, deceptive and dangerous. I can’t imagine she is welcome anywhere. Has she no shame?!

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Cupântae

Chatty Member
I feel strongly about a witch hunt. Some of the things that have been posted on here have fostered that (not all, but some) and I don’t think that’s the way to go. If it ended in a tragedy there’d be some outrage. For the rest, it’s embellished at her and footballer Paul’s expense. We don’t know that she “stalked” someone, we don’t know if she “followed someone around Liverpool”, just like we don’t know if she’s been at matches and whatever else. But yet, the 2Js said someone told them that she done this so automatically it’s gospel. So, I feel the inaccuracies play a huge part in how she’s also portrayed and footballer Paul. Not that I think either of them are innocent because I don’t, but some things, i do believe do not add up. The whole thing is based on hearsay from other people bar JB’s own experience which also has inaccuracies.
To be fucking fair you're the only one dragging the convo about Niamh on. It's just pages & pages of your long rambling posts. You can't control the narrative here so give it a rest and move on

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Sickofthissh1t

Chatty Member
thanks for the insight! I’m glad you’ve moved on. I’m always interested in these stories, we never hear from the cat fishers, just the catfished.You should write an anonymous blog about what goes on behind the catfishing and some of the stories, I’m sure a ton of people would be interested in reading that
I'd personally have zero interest in reading why a sociopath would create fake profiles to mess with the heads of real people. And to create a blog they could potentially make money off after doing something so fucked up is even worse!

• Heart
Reactions: 39

uncleted

VIP Member
But she plays GAA herself, Kevin is apparently not stopping training and going about his own business, why isn’t she allowed too as well? I didn’t say they did say that, I’m just pointing out like is she not allowed to leave to do anything now without people saying spotted 😂
For the same reason sex offenders can’t go near primary schools 😂 jokes aside, it’s almost impressive to me that she would go. If I were her I’d have to move country, and the last place you’d find me would be at a match.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

connekt4

Right, I think we can all agree, Niamh is clearly watching and replying to this thread. We all have our suspicions, and after going through the threads again for a 10th time. Niamh is without a doubt trying to take hold of the narrative going on with these threads using multiple different accounts, talking to each other, but ultimately, trying to say the same/similar thing. I am glad some of the tattle detectives were able to pick up on a few. What made it obvious for me was the fact that, If anyone casted any doubt or even had some new/interesting information on anything to do with Niamh or this debacle, it is quickly questioned, struck down or laughed at by a number of accounts we are all getting familiar with and that seemed to be the same accounts liking each others posts. She is definitely very capable of doing this and might even be considered "light work" for her considering the pure scale she has been doing this at previously.
As for the talking to herself on the threads, she is 100% doing this and trying her best to make it seem like individual people. Some people here can see through it, don't know how but they can. I believe it too, because through some digging, I was able to find out that Niamh had a group chat in Uni with herself, Britney McAnerney & Lauren Murphy, all talking to each other, which she would show to her friends in Uni to prove they were real people.
This...wee...girl...is...mental

• Heart
  • Haha

Doherty557

Chatty Member
I’m late to the party but it’s taken me days to read these threads (10 month old baby between 5 rounds of radiation 🥵). I live in England and this story is not very well known yet and my first language is polish, I can speak English fluently now but with this story I’m trying to get my head around some of the Irish slang so bear with me!

I just wanted to give my take on it.

Firstly: Johnny B. I don’t think hunk he’s that bad, stupid yes but terrible? No. Even if he dumped his girlfriend for a catfish it’s fairly humiliating and stupid but atleast he wasn’t trying to carry on behind his girlfriends back like a lot of men would do. It takes balls to break off a serious relationship.

Secondly: Niamh. This girl has unresolved traumas from childhood for sure. No one in their right mind would orchestrate this, that or she is highly intelligent and her brain is faster paced than what her current life offers her so she did this for entertainment/working her brain.

Thirdly: footballer Paul aka Kev. He was ‘dating’ Emma in 2019 but locals are saying he’s been with Niamh for 3 years. Sounds like he was duped by Niamh then grew close to her, found out she was catfishing, wanting to get back at the Gaa players who mocked him about Emma and went along for the catfish ride and helped Niamh out with it, 3 years later he never stopped and now he’s scrambling to cover his back.

Aoife: definitely sent that voice note out to be made public, having gone through a bad breakup recently I don’t blame her, she obviously had her reasons to be suspicious and see who he’s adding on Instagram. You can no longer see peoples recently followed so she must have known exactly how many and who he was following and each time the number went up she would have to look down the list and figure out who it is. I’m not proud to say it but I’ve done that in the past and it’s amazing how quickly a new name jumps out at you. Especially when you’re in a rocky patch and the face of a beautiful girl appears.

5 days ago I didn’t even know what a Gaa player was so this story has definitely been eye opening. I would say it’s likely Niamh will do a runner to the U.K. and set up a new life there, possibly with footballer Paul? Because how can she live in Ireland knowing everyone knows, I googled the population of Ireland and it’s around 5 million and this story will continue to spread until it’s impossible for her to live there unnoticed. Not many in the U.K. know about this story but I imagine it’s only a matter of time.

The REAL Cora and Emma are very quiet. I’m actually surprised they’re not milking this story for all it’s worth, they could gain quite a following from this and end up spreading the story round the U.K. and end up on Love Island or something.

I’ve also noticed Niamh’s name is being discussed in Tattle and not anywhere else, why is that? I thought it would be all over Twitter by now, is it illegal to say her name because I’ve been tempted. In my opinion this girl is dangerous and every man in Ireland and the U.K. needs to be aware of what this girl is capable of.

Anyway, it’s given me a good laugh throughout cancer treatment so thank you for this informative thread, it’s just as good as the podcast. If not better.

Oh and last but not least, catfishing needs to be made a criminal offence!!

Oh and as for the questions about historic screenshots coming out and why do people have them still, I have screenshots from years ago as they automatically back up onto iCloud and I’m too lazy to delete them and after a few weeks I’ve forgotten about them. I imagine locals/friends etc heard about this and dig into the archives to see what they still have

For the people who think it's not Niamh, it's been proven she has done this before and it's likely why she has moved so often so I don't think there is much doubt that Nikki/Niamh is the culprit here, and the fact she has deleted all her socials at the same ime the fakes were deleted too!

• Heart

pommynoir

VIP Member
I'd personally have zero interest in reading why a sociopath would create fake profiles to mess with the heads of real people. And to create a blog they could potentially make money off after doing something so fucked up is even worse!
Same as that. Disgusting reading what the person above has written “easy to manipulate” “can get nudes off them” “revenge for not being interested in the real him”

sick sick bastard I would not be one for sending nudes but you’d get more than a slap off me if you manipulated me like that.

As for feeling no guilt… 🤢🤢🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 35

newaccount2022

Chatty Member
Up Tipp up riding 🏆😂
The country carry on of her is gas. She’s literally the stereotypical Irish teacher/Irish music/GAA boyfriend kind of girl. I can just imagine she lived in his half zip, made him meat & 2 veg every weekend after freezing herself blue on the sidelines, laughed when he called her ‘the ball and chain’ and had their future kids Irish names picked out. From the outside it seems like she had everything she wanted so I wonder what was missing deep down that made her start doing this

• Haha

Worzel Gummidge

Ok, can't stick this any longer. I've been following both these threads since the podcast. Very interesting reading for a little while. Until the bunny boiler infiltrated the the discussion. Full disclosure, I was the one who previously accused @NoseyNiamh of being real Niamh. I hold my hands up, couldn't have been more wrong. It was a noob mistake. She turned out to be the funniest and most articulate contributor on here. Sincerest apologies non-lunatic Niamh.

A few people have already said it (only to be shouted down by the multi-accounted mad thing), so I'm not going to back over all the obvious evidence in this thread, because you've all seen it and I also can't be fucking arsed. I'll condense it into one simple request for all the real accounts in here. Go back to yesterday's page, page 44, go to the post at 8:42pm and then watch the glorious madness kick into gear. Pay close attention to the theme and tone of the batshit texting tennis going on / the proximity of the replies / the dates these accounts were all opened. Now, think of the history of good ole Niamh. Infamous for spamming people messages in close proximity from multiple fake personas on social media. Infamous for having WhatsApp group chats with her big gang of super hot / super imaginary friends. Come on like, jaysus.

And I know I'll have these accounts quoting this with the whole "Ah here we go again, watch out guys we're all Niamh again (crying laughing emoji)." "Ah jaysus, this has to stop, just because we have a different opinion to you we are all Niamh (crying laughing emoji)." "Oh god this is getting boring. I'm surprised you didn't mention the emojis like the emoji police (crying laughing emoji)." But seriously, this mad spoon has completely destroyed the thread and swung it totally into a thread about - Johnny B being an egotistical lying bastard, who's also ugly and can't get the women the ugly little arrogant shite thinks he can get / Niamh DEFINTELY being Kevin O'Halloran's boyfriend and him being a complete bastard for not admitting it (she always wanted a GAA bf, we all know that) / Niamh should be allowed to be out and public, shouldn't hide away, followed by very specific detail of her movements and having family on a county team / There being a cruel witch-hunt against Poor little Niamh / The whole thing being totally hearsay and no evidence etc etc etc..... Also Niamh, using "Ah catch yerself on" in your rebuttals to people was amateur hour for a pro like you. That's a very Northern Ireland phrase (not Tipp where that specific account of yours claimed to be from). Niamh, you might have gotten away with it if it wasn't for us meddling kids.

I'd also like to say I don't even like the 2 Johnnies. First time I ever listened to them was those 2 episodes. Not my kinda humour at all. The whole "ah jaysus I'm from the country and I love pints and farts and women lads. I'm some craic aren't I. Did I mention I like pints and farts and women lads? Pints of Guinness of course, be jaysus, be gorra". Painful. I am also from the country by the way. Plus, what is the fucking craic with young ones obsessing over county players? It's the saddest shit ever. Just cause yer man with the constantly constipated face in Normal People wore the weird little GAA shorts, those GAA eejits wear them everywhere too and think they're absolute rides.

Anyway, that's enough from me. I look forward to a barrage of replies from all these completely unique and individual online personas who share a a completely obsessively driven collective agenda. On a serious note Niamh, you genuinely do need help and one of these days you will cross the line and get yourself into a whole lot of trouble. Get off the internet dude. Exercise, spend time with family, get a dog. You're still young, and can get yourself sorted and come out of this intact. Just stop now. Au revoir.

• Heart
  • Sick

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
Ah lads the constant going around in circles & the same 6 accounts on at the same time answering and backing each other up! It’s hilarious really 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Cupântae

Chatty Member
there is also no evidence that she followed someone around Liverpool taking photos of them either other than someone telling the 2 Johnnies that and there’s already a lot of inaccuracies in the story so how do we know there isn’t more? They suggest she landed at a college and went into “Ger’s” lecture hall, but if “ger” is who everyone suspects him to be. He attended the same college as her and therefore them being in the same building is not classed as “stalking”. I feel like it’s all highly embellished and I just don’t think everyone should be taking every single thing they say about this girl as face value. I believe parts are true but not all.
Ah give over will you. No one said she wasn't allowed out, it was just mentioned that she was spotted. And it is comment worthy that she's at a GAA match because you'd expect her to be trying to avoid them seen as she allegedly targeted that community. You're very fuckin defensive of her.

There is no conclusive evidence for anything in this whole catfish saga so people will believe what they interpret from what has been released
she plays gaa? Her boyfriend plays Gaa? He’s training with his club? I’m sure she still is as well. Perhaps she has family on the team? It was a huge game today, if she wanted to go with her family/friends/bf, I don’t see an issue with it. That’s my opinion. I’m sure she has had it rough the past week or two and if it helped her to get out and enjoy a good derby day match with whoever she was with, I think she should be allowed to do that in peace.
Yeah we get it pal, no need to keep repeating yourself

Reactions: 34

doritovnacho

I’m full on convinced that The 2 Johnnies had heard about the GAA catfish and actively sought her out for the story for their podcast/show.
Maura makes a point of clarifying why Johnny DM’d her.
And he made 5 attempts to meet her. After 4 mad excuses, right at crunch time he still goes to the house for breakfast.
I feel like he was chasing the story. No excuse for the catfishing at all. And I think the girl needs some serious help, and hopefully nothing extreme happens for anyone involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

uncleted

VIP Member
What do you want her to do like? Stay in the house and never go out? 😂😂 she plays GAA, she’s allowed to go out and support her County if she wants too. I don’t get the big ordeal. Do you want her to lock herself up like
This thread is fast becoming boards.ie 😂 where does the poster say they expect her to stay in the house?
Shocked she would go anywhere near a GAA pitch after this tbh. She shouldn’t be allowed around jerseys or pitches of any kind! 😂 her embarrassment is her own, she really is brazen AF!

Reactions: 33

newaccount2022

Chatty Member
I was in the local last night and was chatting to a few people and they think that there’s more to it. Some people think Nikki was set up on a phone call to try and pin it on her but they don’t believe it’s her that’s done it because they thought it was weird that a certain part of the call was recorded and think it was a set up.
Sorry but this is bullshit, makes no sense that any ‘local people’ would think that. The call was clearly recorded because they’d caught her out in a massive lie and had the idea that they could use this chancer for content or at least share with their lads on WhatsApp and have a right laugh at her. I don’t know why people find it so unbelievable or shady that the call was recorded. I see TikToks every now and then of girls & their friends outting their cheating bf’s by phone call and recording it to post, this isn’t really any different.

Also just makes no sense that the two lads would ‘pin it on her’, she could easily clear her name if she hadn’t done it and they’d be in major trouble. I’d never listened to the 2 johnnies before this and I won’t ever again so I’m not saying this as a ‘fan’ of them but it’s a stupid theory.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
Same as that. Disgusting reading what the person above has written “easy to manipulate” “can get nudes off them” “revenge for not being interested in the real him”

sick sick bastard I would not be one for sending nudes but you’d get more than a slap off me if you manipulated me like that.

As for feeling no guilt… 🤢🤢🤢
I was hoping people were going to ignore their initial post! Looking for attention

Edit (and apologies to the folks that liked my comment before this addition) :I still think people who get into relationships with strangers they have never met or seen online are idiots but to have a catfish come on to this thread and gloat about their shitty antics, that's just grotesque.
And for the people asking it questions, cop on! They are probably getting off on the bit of attention you are giving them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Blue1989

VIP Member
well that person is questioning if a tragedy happened that they wouldn’t be arsed about it. Yeah obviously if she’s done all these things, she’s done a horrible thing. But doesn’t mean it’s alright to basically say ah yeah if she kills herself she deserves it.
I think people have been trying to say have respect for her family though with regards to some of the stuff posted. But, I doubt that she’s ok atm and would say she is in a fairly vulnerable state.
I hope you stretched well before that reach 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30