Thatgurlamg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth would she put him in a fresh tracksuit and then trainers? Doesn’t make sense clearly spends all her child benefit money on herself weed,lips ect absolute bleeping woman that girl is I soooo want her address just so I can ring social services anyone know if a report can be done without ???
Yes it can just give her name and location

“Playing out trainers” hahahaha

How Ironic she said she’s “not fake online” 😂
A fresh haircut tracksuit that 5 times to big and rotton trainers..she only posts him when he has haircut ..

I’ve dug through some of her old archives/stories for evidence of her using drugs in front of/around her son and sent an email to a local social worker reporting her as I find it unacceptable being out of it while being the sole minded of a young kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Shaydee

A mutual friend told me she's addicted to cocaine, like literally sniffs a line first thing in the morning. I'm from the same area as her.
🤣🤣🤣pahahahah new she was a raging coke head wow that’s not very “spiritual” of her is it bless her. She’s such a pretentious twit it’s unbelievable and I very much doubt the witch can even iron a school shirt her poor kid probably goes in school with scruffy creased shirts. Furthermore she likes to act like she’s mother of the year cause she runs round her house with a bit of zoflora on a sponge and putting a bit of chicken in the oven but the dirty dog needs to get her priorities straight and start paying attention to her kid rather than flexing for Instagram and posting half naked pics eweeerr

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve dug through some of her old archives/stories for evidence of her using drugs in front of/around her son and sent an email to a local social worker reporting her as I find it unacceptable being out of it while being the sole minded of a young kid.
Yes girllll💖💖💖💖💖

On today’s episode if Real Dusty Baby Mama is a slip up on the Clean freak Front as AMG displays drawers stuffed with unfolded probably dirty clothing and a messy table top whilst watching her 14inch tv in bed
another beggy mitchell post of Caribbean food and Guinness punch
And some narc memes
Also a demonstration of how she wasn’t taught to eat with manners growing up
Scruff

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who takes care of her child whilst she’s out recording the album anyway ? AMG please address this in your story thanks luvv

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Spiritual narcissism
The belief that your spiritual wisdom makes you more special than others is also known as spiritual narcissism. It can be used to shield yourself from criticism, to impress others, or to enhance your-self-esteem and feel good about yourself.
This!!!! This is her to a T

Reactions: 2
Anyone got her on snap and check the state of her kettle looking like some 1960s thing all the outside peeling off😂🤣😂🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 1
I wonder if in 10 years when she’s 40 years old she’ll still be going round calling herself “AMG” and speaking like a 15 year old wannabe chav?:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.