Thatgurlamg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s baaaaaaaaack…. Spliff and all…
it wasn’t lit though was it? Do you think she’s doing it for show? Like as if you say to us “seeeee SS aren’t doing anything about me smoking it?” But then if SS see it she can say “I wasn’t actually smoking it in the house though was I? It was just in my hand.”

Reactions: 2
Live this morning……listening/screaming to her “song” in the car……turns it down…..”oh I shouldn’t have played that……I’ll get in trouble” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 then turned it back on……you know those people who paid to go for a “photo shoot” then would act like they are gonna be on cover of nuts magazine……yeah that! Acting Like she’s leaked the next Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old track……Christ alive she’s such a weapon
You’ve hit the nail on the head 🤣 that is EXACTLY what she’s like!

Reactions: 3
Ugly ugly twit 🤢 and has a filter on as well 😂
she looks rougher than usual doesn’t she? Lol Usually she’s all done up (Still rough but she tries 😂).She Will probably spend the rest of the day now doing her hair and make up and post a video after reading this 😂

Reactions: 3
it wasn’t lit though was it? Do you think she’s doing it for show? Like as if you say to us “seeeee SS aren’t doing anything about me smoking it?” But then if SS see it she can say “I wasn’t actually smoking it in the house though was I? It was just in my hand.”
O we both can Read her like a book 😂
she looks rougher than usual doesn’t she? Lol Usually she’s all done up (Still rough but she tries 😂).She Will probably spend the rest of the day now doing her hair and make up and post a video after reading this 😂
O we both can read her like a book 😂

O we both can Read her like a book 😂

O we both can read her like a book 😂
she’s so transparent, we can see through everything she says and does! And also notice how her “reviews” all seem to say the same things? It’s definitely her messaging herself of fake accounts.

Reactions: 4
she’s so transparent, we can see through everything she says and does! And also notice how her “reviews” all seem to say the same things? It’s definitely her messaging herself of fake accounts.
Yeah I noticed that about the reviews lol. It’s like they’re all written by the same person

She looks dog rough even with a filter on. Who’s seen her in real life?? And she definitely writes those reviews herself! She never posts from anyone else’s actual story

Reactions: 5
Wonder if she’s money laundering with all this tarot & crystal bullshit.. No way is she that busy that she’s getting fully booked up for tarot & selling out of pebbles.. It’s all a front. Trying to look like a busy, legit business when she’s anything but

Last edited:
  • Haha
63A0775E-B8A8-4A93-A9F9-3011EFDA58C0.png

“Everything back in stock including 10 charging plates” clearly means “I haven’t sold the stock I bought last time so I’ll pretend I’ve had to get more in” lol. I’ve said this before but if people were really buying that tit off her she’d be reposting their stories of them receiving it.

• Haha
View attachment 913909

“Everything back in stock including 10 charging plates” clearly means “I haven’t sold the stock I bought last time so I’ll pretend I’ve had to get more in” lol. I’ve said this before but if people were really buying that tit off her she’d be reposting their stories of them receiving it.
🤣🤣 thick as duck isn’t she. Tries so hard to look busy & makes it dead obvious that she definitely isn’t 🤣 probably trying to shift away from the sex work & pretend she can do something other than sell pics of her baggy vag

I’m still waiting for her to cast a spell on us all with her superpowers.....🤣🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder if she’s money laundering with all this tarot & crystal bullshit.. No way is she that busy that she’s getting fully booked up for tarot & selling out of pebbles.. It’s all a front. Trying to look like a busy, legit business when she’s anything but
I know a woman who does readings and you have to wait a year minimum to see her but she’s been doing it for years! She has a son that does it too and he’s still building his clientele and even with her always recommending him and sharing his posts it’s not a long wait for an appointment with him because he’s not as busy. So there is absolutely no way that AMG has all these bookings after a month after declaring weeks earlier she can’t even read tarot! She always shares fake inbox reviews but never other peoples stories. If someone had a reading that absolutely blew their socks off they’d be putting it in their stories and recommending her. And if she was really posting those boxes of pebbles out to people she’d be taking pics of them in the post office ready to be posted out because that’s what she’s like. Instead we see a couple of boxes on her kitchen table that are “ready to go”.

I know a woman who does readings and you have to wait a year minimum to see her but she’s been doing it for years! She has a son that does it too and he’s still building his clientele and even with her always recommending him and sharing his posts it’s not a long wait for an appointment with him because he’s not as busy. So there is absolutely no way that AMG has all these bookings after a month after declaring weeks earlier she can’t even read tarot! She always shares fake inbox reviews but never other peoples stories. If someone had a reading that absolutely blew their socks off they’d be putting it in their stories and recommending her. And if she was really posting those boxes of pebbles out to people she’d be taking pics of them in the post office ready to be posted out because that’s what she’s like. Instead we see a couple of boxes on her kitchen table that are “ready to go”.
I agree, she’d be documenting every inch of her workload. She’s full of absolute tit. She’s not a tarot reader and she’s taking the piss right out of anyone who genuinely makes a business from it. Says she’s getting ahead of tit in her post this morning implying graft graft graft then a couple hours later she’s in her cling on mates car showing off that she’s not wearing a seat belt coz she’s an immature duck who thinks it makes her look like a bad gyal, done up like a transvestite spending a day in a salon paying for treatments that will probably end up making her features look even more out of proportion. What happend to the busy work day?? 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
I agree, she’d be documenting every inch of her workload. She’s full of absolute tit. Says she’s getting ahead of tit in her post this morning implying graft graft graft then a couple hours later she’s in her cling on mates car showing off that she’s not wearing a seat belt coz she’s an immature duck who thinks it makes her look like a bad gyal, done up like a transvestite spending a day in a salon paying for treatments that will probably end up making her features look even more out of proportion. What happend to the busy work day?? 🤣
Wtf even was that singing? At first I thought she was making that weird squawking noise she makes and then I realised she was singing! I genuinely couldn’t make out what she was singing because her voice is that bad!

She needs to put the fuckin seatbelt on silly witch! Just seen her comment “I don’t wear a seatbelt because of my PTSD from being strangled” ok so just put your life in danger instead

Instead of healing from your PTSD. Silly silly cow

She needs to put the fuckin seatbelt on silly witch! Just seen her comment “I don’t wear a seatbelt because of my PTSD from being strangled” ok so just put your life in danger instead

Jesus :ROFLMAO: ADHD, OCD, and now PTSD. Whatever will it be next!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Pretty sure (when she was on the beg for male validation again..) she told everyone not long ago that she likes being choked in bed...!🤔 liar liar pants on fire again babez....🤔🤣

Jesus :ROFLMAO: ADHD, OCD, and now PTSD. Whatever will it be next!
Pathological liar....?? Nah, she’ll never admit a non made up problem she really and obviously does actually have!

I agree, she’d be documenting every inch of her workload. She’s full of absolute tit. She’s not a tarot reader and she’s taking the piss right out of anyone who genuinely makes a business from it. Says she’s getting ahead of tit in her post this morning implying graft graft graft then a couple hours later she’s in her cling on mates car showing off that she’s not wearing a seat belt coz she’s an immature duck who thinks it makes her look like a bad gyal, done up like a transvestite spending a day in a salon paying for treatments that will probably end up making her features look even more out of proportion. What happend to the busy work day?? 🤣
Well bleeping said 👊🏼👏🏼🦻

• Heart
She makes me sick, spending all this money on Botox and all that extra tit but yet she can’t buy her child a decent pair of webs 🤮🤮scummy witch
I still wana see all those £600 trainers she claimed she’s got, & why hasn’t her son got any... Lying woman. What is she even trying to achieve with all this tit she’s doing to her face all the time as well. I know she’s got duck all better to do with her life but if she wants to dramatically change, probably starting with her nose, she needs proper surgery. Shouldn’t be an issue seen as she’s always saying she’s rich

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.