ThatgirlAMG I’m not ugly doe, msg me if you’ve paid for tarot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I give her until tonight 🤣 she can’t last without attention she needs it like she needs oxygen lol
hows she going to prove who she is? shes a different person everyweek, i knew shed come up with some lame excuse, you will never get the truth out of her, shes obviuodly done something wrong because they dont just deactivate your account for nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So basically she had bought too many followers and brought to many likes on her posts. so they need to varify that her account belongs to an actual person and why it’s used in that way.
May be they cottenes on to the scamming people as well.

Reactions: 2
Well even if she does get the account back now they've deleted it once all it will take is for a few accounts to report it and they'll shut it down again and eventually it'll be permanently gone so if she does get it back she better stop being such a mouthy bleep to people or they'll just get it deleted again 😂

Reactions: 1
What does she think is gonna happen when she’s constantly Filming herself driving with a spliff in her mouth😂 literally grasses her self up. Everything she does is against guidelines

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
If it was easy to get back and all she needed to do was verify herself I reckon she’d have done it the second after her account went. I think it’s unlikely she’ll get it back now but we’ll see.

What are all those poor followers going to do now they carnt get there weekly readings 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think the universe just wasn’t feeling her energy and wasn’t resonating with her because of her bad frequencies she carries around x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
So basically she had bought too many followers and brought to many likes on her posts. so they need to varify that her account belongs to an actual person and why it’s used in that way.
May be they cottenes on to the scamming people as well.
Could it also be because she’s jumping from one fake profile to another doing her fake reviews? Lol
I have an account as well as my personal one that I use to have a nosey on other peoples without the fear of accidentally liking something 😂 and a few days ago it locked me out of both of mine because I was jumping from one profile to another, it let me back in later on in the day but if she’s jumping from her AMG one, her trapunzel one and how ever many fake reviews profiles she has then it’s going to look dodgy so they’d have probably shut them all down.

Could it also be because she’s jumping from one fake profile to another doing her fake reviews? Lol
I have an account as well as my personal one that I use to have a nosey on other peoples without the fear of accidentally liking something 😂 and a few days ago it locked me out of both of mine because I was jumping from one profile to another, it let me back in later on in the day but if she’s jumping from her AMG one, her trapunzel one and how ever many fake reviews profiles she has then it’s going to look dodgy so they’d have probably shut them all down.
Her trapunzel one is working. She put on her storey last night that the other profile has been hacked but she needs to make money so asked if she should use the trapunzel account from now on.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her trapunzel one is working. She put on her storey last night that the other profile has been hacked but she needs to make money so asked if she should use the trapunzel account from now on.
🤣 she’s so full of tit. If it had been hacked wouldn’t it be active? Unless she’s saying someone’s hacked it and deleted it? I think she’s been shut down. Good riddance 👋🏻

Reactions: 5
Ahh right, her other trapunzel one must have been shut down a while ago then because I didn’t realise she had a second trapunzel account.

Reactions: 1
now we will get to see how long it takes her to build her followers back up again, theres no way she will have that many again, shes not pretty enough, funny enough or likeable to build it up to that again without the bots and fake followers, shes still begging it on trapunzel about the tarot, credit where credit is due, shes keeping this lie up about tarot pretty good🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
now we will get to see how long it takes her to build her followers back up again, theres no way she will have that many again, shes not pretty enough, funny enough or likeable to build it up to that again without the bots and fake followers, shes still begging it on trapunzel about the tarot, credit where credit is due, shes keeping this lie up about tarot pretty good🤣
She’ll easily gain all those followers back when she releases her album

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Z listers jemlucy & nohun are following her again so she’s obviously been on the beg

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.