ThatgirlAMG I’m not ugly doe, msg me if you’ve paid for tarot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
whats her latest post about 🤣 saying the kardashians brands dont make them money and trying to expose there likes on posts 🤣 they are worth millions, all top brands will kill to work with them, and theres AMG pretending shes doing 10 tarot a day, if i didnt enjoy laughing at this mongrel id unfollow her just for the delusional nonsense she posts

Reactions: 4
Yep her profile has been removed.
but her TikTok is still there. Although she’s more hated on TikTok than Instagram so dunno how she’s gonna carry on being an ‘influencer and tarot reader’
Watch her come back with some tit about the record label making her take her page down or that she has been hacked by the kardashians for what she said exposing them. Loooool.
It’s more likely because she is a scam artist. That premotes drugs, drug driving,

Attachments

• Haha
Poor AMG 😅 😅😅 Whatever will she do with herself now that she can’t lie in bed all day smoking weed begging for attention on Instagram hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Seems like there’s only a couple reasons why Insta will remove your account. One is repeated violations of their guidelines (i.e her smoking weed on camera all the time [which is technically her “promoting illegal activities”) or she’s been caught out trying to buy followers/likes...I’m guessing she’s been reported for the drug taking.

Either way I hope it gives her a well needed wake up call that she neeeds to now actually get off her arse and do something with her life. Maybe actually take some time off social media and actually better yourself instead of doing it all for the gram all day. Bet it won’t be long though before she’s back on a new account with some bought followers acting like she’s rich and famous again.

Reactions: 3
Seems like there’s only a couple reasons why Insta will remove your account. One is repeated violations of their guidelines (i.e her smoking weed on camera all the time [which is technically her “promoting illegal activities”) or she’s been caught out trying to buy followers/likes...I’m guessing she’s been reported for the drug taking.

Either way I hope it gives her a well needed wake up call that she neeeds to now actually get off her arse and do something with her life. Maybe actually take some time off social media and actually better yourself instead of doing it all for the gram all day. Bet it won’t be long though before she’s back on a new account with some bought followers acting like she’s rich and famous again.
I don't think its the weed to be honest because there's loads of accounts on there completely dedicated to weed my guess is her scamming people with the tarot people who have paid for it and she's not done it or buying followers and likes it's easy to see she does because whenever someone on here has mentioned about her posts only getting a few likes on them literally a hour or two later they've suddenly got over a thousand likes

But like you said hopefully it's a wake up call for the dopey witch and she starts looking after that poor kid properly instead of begging it online pretending to be someone she's not it's amazing how people like her thrive on validation from complete strangers on the Internet when normal people know that it doesn't mean tit in the real world

I don't think its the weed to be honest because there's loads of accounts on there completely dedicated to weed my guess is her scamming people with the tarot people who have paid for it and she's not done it or buying followers and likes it's easy to see she does because whenever someone on here has mentioned about her posts only getting a few likes on them literally a hour or two later they've suddenly got over a thousand likes

But like you said hopefully it's a wake up call for the dopey witch and she starts looking after that poor kid properly instead of begging it online pretending to be someone she's not it's amazing how people like her thrive on validation from complete strangers on the Internet when normal people know that it doesn't mean tit in the real world
Whatever’s happened she might be able to appeal & get her account back in a day or 2, sure its happened before.. but tbh I hope she’s gone for good. Toxic scamming witch who’d rather rob people than get a proper job

Reactions: 2
🤣🤣🤣 shes literally not going to know what to do with herself, her whole life is built around pretending shes someone shes not on instagram, now shes gotta sit with her nasty , narcissistic , toxic self, probably depressed because shes not getting any attention or validation off complete strangers, shes gonna come back and say Instagram have cost her thousands for missing her pretend tarot readings and that they are shutting her down for speaking the truth🤣 im quite looking forward to the nonsense reason she comes up with because you know we aint going to get the real reason

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hope it’s been taken down for harassment after she was trying to bully that girl in her dms last week - the one she labelled racist & tried to force into deleting her story then when she wouldn’t told her she’d regret it. Horrible witch

1657912430294.png

i just looked on her tic tock to see if shes posted anything on there about instagram, and came across her amazon wishlist in her bio🤣🤣 for someone smashing out 10 tarot a day , seems a bit odd to be begging certain item's for £15🤣 then shes got a dyson hoover on there, dysons are good, but they aint powerful enough or have a big enough dust collector to clean her bedroom floor🤣 then a 950 pound tv🤣 shes tapped in the head, i bet she thinks the universe is gonna deliver them to her, ive never seen someone whos about to drop a platinum album begging items on social media🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 1419870
i just looked on her tic tock to see if shes posted anything on there about instagram, and came across her amazon wishlist in her bio🤣🤣 for someone smashing out 10 tarot a day , seems a bit odd to be begging certain item's for £15🤣 then shes got a dyson hoover on there, dysons are good, but they aint powerful enough or have a big enough dust collector to clean her bedroom floor🤣 then a 950 pound tv🤣 shes tapped in the head, i bet she thinks the universe is gonna deliver them to her, ive never seen someone whos about to drop a platinum album begging items on social media🤣🤣
Nah it’s the dressing gown for me 💀🤣🤣

• Haha
Nah it’s the dressing gown for me 💀🤣🤣
the dyson hoover took me out🤣🤣 thats why her bedroom carpet looks like a zoo, it would fill up the dust collector in 30 seconds, id be embarrassed to have a wish list posted, literally modern day begging, for someone who claims to be living her best life and living her truth, its mad to see her begging items off strangers

• Haha
View attachment 1419870
Haha the cheap little scales 😂😂😂 what she need them for to weigh her ten bags to see if they're giving her 0.6 instead of a gram 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
the dyson hoover took me out🤣🤣 thats why her bedroom carpet looks like a zoo, it would fill up the dust collector in 30 seconds, id be embarrassed to have a wish list posted, literally modern day begging, for someone who claims to be living her best life and living her truth, its mad to see her begging items off strangers
💯 surely if she was as well off as she made out items like that would be water off a ducks back to her 🤔 I wonder if anyone’s actually contributing to this list.. I have a wish list too, the difference is, I wait until I get my wage and then I purchase things on it from that! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.