ThatgirlAMG I’m not ugly doe, msg me if you’ve paid for tarot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got to be trolling us 🤣 she cannot be serious with that post.. she literally lives all of her dramas out daily on social media 🤣 tells the world she’s been raped, sexually abused by family, sucked loads of dick, shagged every day of the week by different men - two different men on a Wednesday, paid for sex... and she thinks someone with 10 year old Facebook post outing a cheating bastard is worse?! 🤣 duck offfff she’s trolling us she’s got to be. Also if that kid knows who she is and sees her post shes bleeping cruel - but we knew that anyway

Reactions: 6
She’s got to be trolling us 🤣 she cannot be serious with that post.. she literally lives all of her dramas out daily on social media 🤣 tells the world she’s been raped, sexually abused by family, sucked loads of dick, shagged every day of the week by different men - two different men on a Wednesday, paid for sex... and she thinks someone with 10 year old Facebook post outing a cheating bastard is worse?! 🤣 duck offfff she’s trolling us she’s got to be. Also if that kid knows who she is and sees her post shes bleeping cruel - but we knew that anyway
shes deadly serious, she just doesnt realise that everything she criticizes in people, she does herself, like i said previously, shes mentally unstable, she was slating baby mums who post their prams before, trying to act like brand ambassadors , then shes posting her asda "hauls" a couple of weeks later and tk max, cheating and rape are both horrendous things, but if i had a choice, i know which one i wouldnt want the world and my child to know about, the internet has pickled her brain, she lives for the likes and attention and trying to be perceived as someone completely different to who she is, she reckons shes not aloud to post about her album, where any label or producer would want as much advertising and publicity as possible, they are just probably embarrassed at the total trash shes produced and want no association with it

Reactions: 4
shes deadly serious, she just doesnt realise that everything she criticizes in people, she does herself, like i said previously, shes mentally unstable, she was slating baby mums who post their prams before, trying to act like brand ambassadors , then shes posting her asda "hauls" a couple of weeks later and tk max, cheating and rape are both horrendous things, but if i had a choice, i know which one i wouldnt want the world and my child to know about, the internet has pickled her brain, she lives for the likes and attention and trying to be perceived as someone completely different to who she is, she reckons shes not aloud to post about her album, where any label or producer would want as much advertising and publicity as possible, they are just probably embarrassed at the total trash shes produced and want no association with it
Unless your someone like Kanye west (he’s not to my taste but using him as an example as he’s a best selling artist etc lol), there really is no need to be all mysterious and secretive about an album that’s laughable 🤣💀 what has she posted? Is she just slating someone for outing a cheating man? She literally outed her ex parked outside her house not so long ago she airs her own dirty laundry!! Sorry I think my daughter would rather see me slating a cheating bloke than me posing in a thong I think I know what she’d be more embarrassed by (but she wouldn’t see either because I’m an adult who doesn’t post shite online lol) like someone’s said above she’s a hypocrite or she’s trolling. I did think she was a parody account at first taking the piss. Not sure if she is serious or not lol

Reactions: 2
Sorry but she looks like a bleeping sleep paralysis demon 😭 rotten to her core. Bet she was the one the kids dad shagged that’s why she’s so invested in it. Rotten witch

Reactions: 3
Had to laugh at the Q&A about onlyfans and how its not allowed to be advertised but yet other only fans girls help other girls out starting.. turns out her OF is even dryer then her instagram 😂 8 likes on her most recent post.. not even grubby old men online want her 😂
I know yeah I laughed at that tit as well she's a bleeping moron man 😂😂

But it's hilarious how everyone's calling her out for that bullshit about talking about exs online she's just said I've never spoke about my kids dad so that's invalid when someone said how much of a hypocrite she is and how much tit she talks 😂😂😂

The tick-tock comments on that post !!! She been called out so many times. With so many people liking the negative comments towards her. All she can say is that she hasn’t spoke about her kids dad online and she isn’t on Facebook. Forgetting that she has aired her dirtiest laundry on every other platform. We know the most intimate and grotty parts of her life. Just because she isn’t embarrassed, doesn’t mean her son isn’t, and most people looking at her are looking in disgust rembering the stories of her life she has shouted about.

She said not long ago the reason she doesn’t talk about her kids dad is so no one else tries to suck his dick or be step mum to her kid. So if that’s true (who knows she’s lies that much) really it’s got nothing to do with Dante’s privacy at all. I feel like he’s probably told her not to never talk about him

You can literally go on her Facebook and find statuses about her “exposing the guy that beat and raped her in front of her three year old” (maybe not in front of him but he was in the house). That was a status she wrote to the whole of fb. (It’s also on public so anyone can see it, I posted it here a page or two ago) so yes she is a hypocrite.

You can literally go on her Facebook and find statuses about her “exposing the guy that beat and raped her in front of her three year old” (maybe not in front of him but he was in the house). That was a status she wrote to the whole of fb. (It’s also on public so anyone can see it, I posted it here a page or two ago) so yes she is a hypocrite.
Jesus christ I thought her instagram was bad but her Facebook is 1000x worse with all the bullshit she spouts bleeping hell 😂😂😂 I just come across a post where she's cussing out people for wearing white primark clothes saying they're all grey with make ups stains this is the same witch who's in her 30s walking around in the same white top for weeks on end covered in food stains imagine being in your 30s and not being able to eat properly 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Now the dopey cows saying she's bringing out a cook book 😂😂😂 who the duck is gonna want to cook the nasty tit she makes in her dirty grubby kitchen 😳

• Haha
Now the dopey cows saying she's bringing out a cook book 😂😂😂 who the duck is gonna want to cook the nasty tit she makes in her dirty grubby kitchen 😳
Another talent to add to her non existant list of stuff 'shes got going on thats not aloud to be spoken about' still wont be out in 10 years time aswell as her album 😂. Whats she guna put in there? Chicken and rice and salmon/chicken pasta 😂

• Haha
Another talent to add to her non existant list of stuff 'shes got going on thats not aloud to be spoken about' still wont be out in 10 years time aswell as her album 😂. Whats she guna put in there? Chicken and rice and salmon/chicken pasta 😂
Nah it'll probably be microwave burgers and packets of crsips 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Everything with have frozen veg liccle paprika & liccle scotch bonet

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.