ThatgirlAMG I’m not ugly doe, msg me if you’ve paid for tarot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she reckons she had 15 tarots lined up that have been paid for and she cant find them because shes lost her followers🤣 now shell be doing more tarot than shes got followers so its gonna be hard to keep this lie up🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Christian Jewish White mixed race 420 😂😂😂😂
Feminist (forever shaming women) Mother (she put mother somewhere like 7th on the list on her bio - about right considering it’s not her top priority lol) Model - (modelling shoots she paid them to take the shots they didn’t pay her) 😆 oh and one of my person favourites ‘grey ting’ 💀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The other day she was going on and on about how she’s got money and doesn’t need to work. She can last at least 6 months on the money she’s got in her bank. Next day she says she has two booking to complete so she’s gonna start taking booking agains. All of a sudden, profiles deleted. Couple days later new profile saying how she really really needs to make some money. Then posts that she has 15 people that have payed for tarot but she can’t find them, they have to find her profile.
How did 15 people book in for tarot with her on Instagram whilst she had no profile ??? Hmmm. And why does she desperately need to make money if she has 6 months of savings and an only fans that’s raking it in.
Oh no. Wait. I forgot, She couldn’t make money from only fans for 4 days because she never put her bank details in??? What about all the money her OF was making before the 4ays, as in the few years that she’s been on there. It’s not like she’s a regular on there with loads of likes on her posts on there, she only makes content every now and then at her mates house in borrowed under wear.
All this money and she was debating on a take away last week because she gotta stop spending money. Like she actually spends money on anything other than weed, food and crystals. Obviously doesn’t have any savings, can’t even book a holiday. And wants to use the excuse that it’s coz she’s scared to get arrested for smoking weed and that’s why she don’t go.
we all know she’s a broke witch and she makes it obvious when funds are low because she gets beggy.

Now that she got so much hate from that post about kids privacy and being an Embarrassment to them, (like she got a lot a lot of hate, so many about her behaviour with examples) now she is going to act like a completely different person judging by her latest storey post.
I mean that’s great for Dante, but the shits already out there, most of her old stuff is still all over different old tick tock and insta accounts. People already have there views on her. She has done and said so many grotty things about herself.
do we think she’s actually gonna change though? If so, how long for ?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
The other day she was going on and on about how she’s got money and doesn’t need to work. She can last at least 6 months on the money she’s got in her bank. Next day she says she has two booking to complete so she’s gonna start taking booking agains. All of a sudden, profiles deleted. Couple days later new profile saying how she really really needs to make some money. Then posts that she has 15 people that have payed for tarot but she can’t find them, they have to find her profile.
How did 15 people book in for tarot with her on Instagram whilst she had no profile ??? Hmmm. And why does she desperately need to make money if she has 6 months of savings and an only fans that’s raking it in.
Oh no. Wait. I forgot, She couldn’t make money from only fans for 4 days because she never put her bank details in??? What about all the money her OF was making before the 4ays, as in the few years that she’s been on there. It’s not like she’s a regular on there with loads of likes on her posts on there, she only makes content every now and then at her mates house in borrowed under wear.
All this money and she was debating on a take away last week because she gotta stop spending money. Like she actually spends money on anything other than weed, food and crystals. Obviously doesn’t have any savings, can’t even book a holiday. And wants to use the excuse that it’s coz she’s scared to get arrested for smoking weed and that’s why she don’t go.
we all know she’s a broke witch and she makes it obvious when funds are low because she gets beggy.

Now that she got so much hate from that post about kids privacy and being an Embarrassment to them, (like she got a lot a lot of hate, so many about her behaviour with examples) now she is going to act like a completely different person judging by her latest storey post.
I mean that’s great for Dante, but the shits already out there, most of her old stuff is still all over different old tick tock and insta accounts. People already have there views on her. She has done and said so many grotty things about herself.
do we think she’s actually gonna change though? If so, how long for ?
She's a moron who will never change she's too selfish to and as for being scared of getting arrested for smoking weed on holiday that's the dumbest tit I've ever heard there's plenty of places you can go where the shits legal now even in Spain there's a website called weedmaps and you can see where you can buy it she's broke and can't afford to go anywhere and as for the 15 tarot bookings it's bullshit and if it was real whys she not writing down who paid for what and surely with tarot you'd write as much info about the person as possible but she doesn't because she doesn't have a clue what she's doing and is probably re sending the same videos to different people

She's a moron who will never change she's too selfish to and as for being scared of getting arrested for smoking weed on holiday that's the dumbest tit I've ever heard there's plenty of places you can go where the shits legal now even in Spain there's a website called weedmaps and you can see where you can buy it she's broke and can't afford to go anywhere and as for the 15 tarot bookings it's bullshit and if it was real whys she not writing down who paid for what and surely with tarot you'd write as much info about the person as possible but she doesn't because she doesn't have a clue what she's doing and is probably re sending the same videos to different people
When I went to Lanzarote there’s plenty of weed cafes I went to, it’s just not allowed to be smoked in the streets. But surely if your addictions that bad you can’t go on holiday it’s a bit concerning. Possibly Tenerife could be the same I’m not sure. Why don’t she even go to Amsterdam then if she’s that bothered? It would still be a break and a holiday granted she couldn’t take Dante but still a mini break she don’t even have them, she could even have a mini break somewhere nice in this country and take weed, she don’t even do that.. whoever said above all she buys is weed food and cheap clothes off plt is spot on lol. She’s full of tit

Definitely full of tit saying she can’t go because she’s scared of getting arrested. She’s pathetic does she not realise how much she’s embarrassing herself with the tit she comes out with 🤣 plus how selfish is that anyway when you have a child! Poor Dante will get to high school and not only will he have that thing of a mother with her embarrassing “rapping” & fanny out all over the internet, but he’ll be one of the few kids whose never been on holiday as well. And it’s not like rich girl is saying she can’t afford it! Obvs if you genuinely can’t that’s a different thing altogether. Take him to Center Parcs for the week if you’re so scared of taking your weed through the airport. She won’t though will she because he clearly comes second in her life to what SHE wants to do.. & she can’t afford it 😂

Reactions: 6
I have not taken my kids abroad this year. We are going next year and I’m paying the holiday off. (I feel no shame of saying I don’t have the couple grand just sitting there for the holiday)
But I have done a 4 day get away this year to Cornwall with my two kids, full of activities and entertainment and have another booked for October. and we have done three theme parks from tokens Iv collected in the paper. All together costing me less than £400 for accommodation, passes and wrists bands. Only spending extra on food and travel.
we do one activity every Saturday i.e BASE jump, dinner, swimming, cinema etc. and I never spend more than £60 on a Saturday.
im not saying that she needs to take him out every weekend and be that mum that’s always on the go. I’m just pointing out that she has the time and there are plenty of really cheap exciting things she could do. But she doesn’t. 1 because she doesn’t have the funds. 2. because she can’t be bothered to spend that much time with her kid. She would rather get attention from the internet in her bed than give her kid attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have not taken my kids abroad this year. We are going next year and I’m paying the holiday off. (I feel no shame of saying I don’t have the couple grand just sitting there for the holiday)
But I have done a 4 day get away this year to Cornwall with my two kids, full of activities and entertainment and have another booked for October. and we have done three theme parks from tokens Iv collected in the paper. All together costing me less than £400 for accommodation, passes and wrists bands. Only spending extra on food and travel.
we do one activity every Saturday i.e BASE jump, dinner, swimming, cinema etc. and I never spend more than £60 on a Saturday.
im not saying that she needs to take him out every weekend and be that mum that’s always on the go. I’m just pointing out that she has the time and there are plenty of really cheap exciting things she could do. But she doesn’t. 1 because she doesn’t have the funds. 2. because she can’t be bothered to spend that much time with her kid. She would rather get attention from the internet in her bed than give her kid attention.
You have hit the nail on the head both reasons are absolute facts. This clampit literally calls herself rich so why isn’t her kids seeing any of the benefit. Obviously because it’s a lie. And she won’t do the cheaper stuff with him because then everyone will see through her bullshit and like u said, she’d rather sit in bed msging z listers on Instagram smoking weed living in fantasy land pretending she’s going to be world famous rapper

Reactions: 4
i totally disagree with some of these comments, dont you lot realise, Dante is learning a vital life skill of learning tarot cards, i mean what kid wants to go swimming, go park, go jump giants, the zoo, on holiday? when they can learn tarot as a last resort to interact with your mum?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.