ThatgirlAMG I’m not ugly doe, msg me if you’ve paid for tarot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please tell me she’s joking 😆 I’m guessing this is her code for “I can’t be bothered to pretend to be able to do tarot tonight because I’d rather lay in bed smoking weed” 😂
Beggiest witch on the gram that one. Professional tarot reader 🤣 ok. She’ll just try anything other than getting an actual job to earn money, it’s tragic

Reactions: 3
Also.. the Einstein thing 😂😂😂😂 he died in 1955 so he sure as hell wasn’t discovering things in the 70s/80s😂 she tried to sound intelligent and now just looks plain stupid. Google it before you say it surely????

Reactions: 6
She’s doing that on purpose surely
This is genuinely her. In her own words “things are getting deep on the philosophy front” she really thinks she’s talking meaningful smart words 😂

Also why does she pronounce is “duleep”🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is genuinely her. In her own words “things are getting deep on the philosophy front” she really thinks she’s talking meaningful smart words 😂

Also why does she pronounce is “duleep”🤣
He realised things init he realised maths stuff that is like big stuff 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

Wtf is she even waffling on about I'm surprised she didn't say and then all the other kids there started clapping like every other story a parent makes up about their kid 🤦‍♂️😂
So she’s arsed about compassion when her kid gets picked on but not when shes picking on people, slagging them off left right & centre for things as trivial as how they dress.. including kids 🤔 feel bad for him having that as a mother, he seems like a nice kid & she’s a bleeping embarrassment to him

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Shame he gets thrown in his bedroom every day to play fortnite while she sits recording herself drugged Up and pretending she’s doing tarot readings

Reactions: 6
333CF9A0-81A6-4F53-BC07-A6A0E38CEB40.png
E9692712-72AF-419E-B24A-D7CAEE359E76.png

The second story was about 15 mins later...clearly she went to start writing fake reviews then realised she can’t spout her usual “oh I’m so sHoOk everything you said is true I’m gAsSeD can’t believe it!” Because they’re supposed to be “future” spreads 😂😂😂 also noticed she wrote “liccle message” what a coincidence she writes “liccle” like her “client” did a few week ago which I posted here talking about “liccle feedback for you” hint hint😅she’s an embarrassment

Also if she did have genuine clients they’d still be able to leave an honest review, with the way she dealt with them, the way she presented herself etc...not every review has to be like her fake “I’m soo gAsSeD this is sooo true gonna read again after my spliff”

She dropped her prices to a beggy £20 and still didn’t get any “clients”😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 1258046View attachment 1258047

The second story was about 15 mins later...clearly she went to start writing fake reviews then realised she can’t spout her usual “oh I’m so sHoOk everything you said is true I’m gAsSeD can’t believe it!” Because they’re supposed to be “future” spreads 😂😂😂 also noticed she wrote “liccle message” what a coincidence she writes “liccle” like her “client” did a few week ago which I posted here talking about “liccle feedback for you” hint hint😅she’s an embarrassment

Also if she did have genuine clients they’d still be able to leave an honest review, with the way she dealt with them, the way she presented herself etc...not every review has to be like her fake “I’m soo gAsSeD this is sooo true gonna read again after my spliff”

She dropped her prices to a beggy £20 and still didn’t get any “clients”😭😭
Omg 🤣😭 I really hope anyone thinking of having a reading with her, and I really don’t think there will be many, but anyone who might be I really hope they read here first. She’s a scamming witch

Also wasn’t SHE the one bragging about having a vagina like a child not so long ago?! Then deleted the post! It’s definitely a YOU issue amg that you are so desperate for male attention & validation that you try and entice a certain type of man by comparing your vagina to a child! 🤮🤮 someone saying you should wax your bikini line is not n0ncey but YOU saying you need a child speculum (which was an obvious lie) to brag about how tight you are (definitely not true) like it’s an achievement IS n0oncey u revolting bleep 🤮 also very strange behaviour for someone who claims they were abused...🐸☕

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
What gets me is i get tarot readings but its only really needed to be done every few years as if you achually go to a real medium some of the stuff they tell you doesnt achually happen for years and people dont tend to go back to the same medium every time, but AMG is that good she gets recuring costumers who come back 2/3 weeks later ive also noticed when shes putting up for like example 'sarah' who messaged her about tarrot it seems to have been the same name a few times🤷🏼‍♀️ also another thing that winds me up is when she puts how energeticly connected she is today n might do a mad offer of a reading for so much ££ then 20 minutes later the universe has wiped her out an she needs to take healing and meditation time to heal from the day, heal from what? She litreally does duck all day she made out she does all this house work and carnt relax until her ironings done... then wtf was up with them tacky stripy rip off amazon special victoria secret pjs the other day😂 couldnt be arsed ironing them but needed to keep ' the algorithms up' so did a video in them with a bobble tied round the shirt to make a crop top and the bottoms were rolled up to her thighs trying to hide the fact they were more screwed up then what she is😂 absoute drip to society who really does try her hardest to be something shes not, she only got botox 4 days ago so wtf she topping up? Can she not tell its not filling her face her eyes are still sunken in and dead the only thing thats filling out is her nose 😳. Dont preach about been a bad real witch when really your the most basic plastic clapped out smackhead looking skinny black sheep going who litreally clings to whoever can offer you the most freebies and calls them her best friend when in achual fact she has no friends an even her son will get to the age where he doesn't want to be around her

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone seen the latest so called stalker that she's clearly been messaging back and unsending messages but acts like she hasn't 🤦‍♂️ guess this is what happens when you parade around half naked all the time of course its going to attract weirdos but the worst part is that stupid fake accent she puts on like does she really think that anyone really believes she isn't forcing it you can tell when she stops mid sentence because she forgets that she has to put on the pathetic jarring accent 😂

• Haha
Anyone seen the latest so called stalker that she's clearly been messaging back and unsending messages but acts like she hasn't 🤦‍♂️ guess this is what happens when you parade around half naked all the time of course its going to attract weirdos but the worst part is that stupid fake accent she puts on like does she really think that anyone really believes she isn't forcing it you can tell when she stops mid sentence because she forgets that she has to put on the pathetic jarring accent 😂
That’s exactly what I thought. she’s obviously replied his messages u can tell by his responses, then she’s deleted hers to make him look like a crank. She’s a nasty, spiteful witch it’s all for engagement because she’s got no talent otherwise, shes weirdly obsessed with hating men but at the same time desperately seeks attention from them..

AE5B0BD8-C4D0-41B7-A68D-0FA4FDD448E3.jpeg

Surely not the Mrs rich marijuana queen buying her weed in 10 bags? 🤣

I’m sure she once said that’s one of the things that gives her the “ick” men buying weed in ten bags 😅 woman

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.