ThatgirlAMG I’m not ugly doe, msg me if you’ve paid for tarot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is though she used to be so pretty! If you saw her on that dress to impress. Fillers n nose fillers have spoilt it. Plus she came across lovely on there, so maybe her attitude doesn’t help things nowadays lol
She was never pretty she's always had them sunk in eyes and big nose..

• Haha
Reactions: 2
duck sakes man now it looks like her new thing is going to church and telling everybody about it as much as possible even on one of her fake reviews for her fake readings 🤦‍♂️ why would you even open a sentence that way ow sorry I didn't reply sooner I was in church this is literally a person who constantly says she won't be replying to messages even if theyve paid her for a reading 🤦‍♂️ and I swear not long ago she was saying she was Jewish so we've now got a Jewish Christian ADHD spiritual reader junkie mixed race girl with a really bad and stupid fake accent honestly there's way more dumb tit she's said she is but this is just the stuff she's said recently she lies about so much tit she literally forgets what she lies about and constantly contradicts everything she's ever said 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s said she’s in Miami on her grid post 😂😂😂😂 and then on her story she’s on the beach in her slippers

• Haha
Reactions: 3
duck sakes man now it looks like her new thing is going to church and telling everybody about it as much as possible even on one of her fake reviews for her fake readings 🤦‍♂️ why would you even open a sentence that way ow sorry I didn't reply sooner I was in church this is literally a person who constantly says she won't be replying to messages even if theyve paid her for a reading 🤦‍♂️ and I swear not long ago she was saying she was Jewish so we've now got a Jewish Christian ADHD spiritual reader junkie mixed race girl with a really bad and stupid fake accent honestly there's way more dumb tit she's said she is but this is just the stuff she's said recently she lies about so much tit she literally forgets what she lies about and constantly contradicts everything she's ever said 😂😂😂
Don’t forget she’s a witch who can cast magical spells as well! 😂 Wonder how the church friends feel about her witchcraft & dabbling in the occult. She’s fucked in the head. So desperate to try & fit in somewhere

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Please tell me this is a joke? Slut shaming other women when you sell your fanny for a fiver don’t!! And she’s naked all over insta aside pics of her son 🤢 miss holier than though okayyy then. She begs mans attention. I thought she was a feminist?!?! Is that trend over with then yeah

My god this girl is a deluded hypocrite 😂 isn't she normally waffling on about the opposite and sells pictures of her self for a 10ner a month 🤦‍♂️
She’s being a pick me pick me but ain’t no one picking her 🤣 imagine being a pick me witch am still being single. That’s if she is single I duno don’t have insta if someone could confirm lol

• Haha
Imagine being that much of a hypocrite jars the life out of me. She sells her body. Walking contradiction

• Haha
Reactions: 3
🤣🤣 so she’s preaching to other women now?? The Jewish, Christian, tarot reader, witch who’s also a mixed race, white, feminist, spiritual, sex worker with ocd cleaning habbits but a dirty, messy house, not forgetting a sovereign anti government trump supporter 🤣 She literally brags about having a “body count” in the 100’s & having an only fans account, like any clapped out monster can’t go & set one up. She charges less for a months subscription than spend on a weeks food shop 🤣

• Haha
Please tell me this is a joke? Slut shaming other women when you sell your fanny for a fiver don’t!! And she’s naked all over insta aside pics of her son 🤢 miss holier than though okayyy then. She begs mans attention. I thought she was a feminist?!?! Is that trend over with then yeah

She’s being a pick me pick me but ain’t no one picking her 🤣 imagine being a pick me witch am still being single. That’s if she is single I duno don’t have insta if someone could confirm lol
If she is with someone he’s never shown on her Instagram. Probably too embarrassed to be seen with her 🤣

🤣🤣 so she’s preaching to other women now?? The Jewish, Christian, tarot reader, witch who’s also a mixed race, white, feminist, spiritual, sex worker with ocd cleaning habbits but a dirty, messy house, not forgetting a sovereign anti government trump supporter 🤣 She literally brags about having a “body count” in the 100’s & having an only fans account, like any clapped out monster can’t go & set one up. She charges less for a months subscription than spend on a weeks food shop 🤣
You forgot the ADHD 😂😂😂

She says her hairs naturally curly no love its just unwashed and greasy 😂😂

Seriously can you imagine your mum leaving the house looking like this I feel so bad for that kid especially when he starts to get older and the other kids pick up on everything she does that poor kids gonna get bullied so bad 🤦‍♂️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
You forgot the ADHD 😂😂😂

She says her hairs naturally curly no love its just unwashed and greasy 😂😂

Seriously can you imagine your mum leaving the house looking like this I feel so bad for that kid especially when he starts to get older and the other kids pick up on everything she does that poor kids gonna get bullied so bad 🤦‍♂️
I reckon he already does poor lad. You can tell he’s embarrassed of her. Probably why he came home from school “sick” so she carted him round shops & bought him a hamster. Obviously he just didn’t wanna be there & she probably bought it out of guilt.. Eeearrr dantay fook skewl let’s get a hamsta for insta clout dat will probs be dead wivin a munth when we carnt be arsed wiv it init

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I reckon he already does poor lad. You can tell he’s embarrassed of her. Probably why he came home from school “sick” so she carted him round shops & bought him a hamster. Obviously he just didn’t wanna be there & she probably bought it out of guilt.. Eeearrr dantay fook skewl let’s get a hamsta for insta clout dat will probs be dead wivin a munth when we carnt be arsed wiv it init
Laughing. I read the last part in an accent😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.