ThatgirlAMG I’m not ugly doe, msg me if you’ve paid for tarot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reckons she’s spiritual the woman, bet she stinks 😷
Don’t know how she doesn’t get tired with all these acts she puts on

Reactions: 1
Reckons she’s spiritual the woman, bet she stinks 😷
Don’t know how she doesn’t get tired with all these acts she puts on
Yea she thinks being spiritual makes her different n unique, lol it’s a trend at the min all these girls are into it crystals manifesting etc.. she’ll jump on anything to give her something to babble on about

Reactions: 1
Once she was trying to promote PMD Home and it was soooo cringe
She pronounced the D lazily with her tongue to sound Yardie and it was horrendous and it put me right off buying from PMD

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is she obsessed with the school run 🤣 never heard anyone else bang on about it so much. She makes it more obvious how insecure she is about it. Especially when she starts shouting. We all have to do it, none of us love it, it is what it is hun get over it. She’s ALWAYS calling people for the way they dress as well. Thought she was all namaste, super spiritual now, not a shallow, childish witch?! She’s clearly very bothered that she’s got no mum friends because she’s an absolute embarrassment (I would avoid her like the plague🤣) so pretends it’s coz she’s the “baddest witch on the school run” 🤣🤣 get over yourself you absolute cretin 🤣 Id take a long sleeve M&S T-shirt over your dirty, cheap clothes & greasy head anyday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.