ThatgirlAMG I’m not ugly doe, msg me if you’ve paid for tarot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What gets me is i get tarot readings but its only really needed to be done every few years as if you achually go to a real medium some of the stuff they tell you doesnt achually happen for years and people dont tend to go back to the same medium every time, but AMG is that good she gets recuring costumers who come back 2/3 weeks later ive also noticed when shes putting up for like example 'sarah' who messaged her about tarrot it seems to have been the same name a few times🤷🏼‍♀️ also another thing that winds me up is when she puts how energeticly connected she is today n might do a mad offer of a reading for so much ££ then 20 minutes later the universe has wiped her out an she needs to take healing and meditation time to heal from the day, heal from what? She litreally does duck all day she made out she does all this house work and carnt relax until her ironings done... then wtf was up with them tacky stripy rip off amazon special victoria secret pjs the other day😂 couldnt be arsed ironing them but needed to keep ' the algorithms up' so did a video in them with a bobble tied round the shirt to make a crop top and the bottoms were rolled up to her thighs trying to hide the fact they were more screwed up then what she is😂 absoute drip to society who really does try her hardest to be something shes not, she only got botox 4 days ago so wtf she topping up? Can she not tell its not filling her face her eyes are still sunken in and dead the only thing thats filling out is her nose 😳. Dont preach about been a bad real witch when really your the most basic plastic clapped out smackhead looking skinny black sheep going who litreally clings to whoever can offer you the most freebies and calls them her best friend when in achual fact she has no friends an even her son will get to the age where he doesn't want to be around her
Well bleeping said 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 3
View attachment 1260609

Surely not the Mrs rich marijuana queen buying her weed in 10 bags? 🤣

I’m sure she once said that’s one of the things that gives her the “ick” men buying weed in ten bags 😅 woman
Ok She literally embodies EVERYTHING she slags other people off for. Everything that comes out of her scruffy mouth is projection

Reactions: 6
Does anyone remember when she said her hair is naturally really curly? Pathological liar
She put a picture of her wet hair on her story last night and you can tell it’s straight not curly one bit. She’s honestly such a beg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
never noticed this before but how shockingly tit are her tattoos as well 🤣 embarrassing for a “rich” bad witch she wants to spend some of that fortune on a decent tattooist

Reactions: 5
So now people aren’t “allowed” to ask her when she will do the “reading” . 🤣🤣🤣 right. Also the way she blames ADHD on everything I bet she hasn’t even been diagnosed lmao

• Haha
Jesus Christ I swear this fool gets dumber by the second 😂 this is how her stories would be if she told the truth

For my mental health I won't be replying to my made up customers asking when I will do their fake readings 🤦‍♂️ this is what pretending to have ADHD looks like I'll go in the bathroom turn my shower on throw my quilt and pillows on the floor and make a video saying my undiagnosed ADHD made me do it I'm so quirky 🤪 also I'm not medicated for ADHD because I don't actually have it so I don't need the medication 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

You can tell she literally went in the bathroom and turned the shower on just to make that bullshit up because there was absolutely zero condensation anywhere in the bathroom ever shower I've ever used after 2 minutes the bathroom will have condensation somewhere in it especially mirrors I don't believe in violence against anyone but my god I wish someone would give this girl a slap and bring her back to reality her whole life is based around fakeness and lies her stupid accent her fake readings fake clothes fake boobs fake face fake positivity when it suits her fake mental disorders she definitely has a mental disorder but it ain't ADHD it's some kind of personality thing I don't get why she lies so much and its always about the stupidest tit as well she is the literal definition of a pathological liar tell me that definition isn't her in a nutshell 😂

Pathological lying, also known as mythomania and pseudologia fantastica, is the chronic behavior of compulsive or habitual lying. Unlike telling the occasional white lie to avoid hurting someone's feelings or getting in trouble, a pathological liar seems to lie for no apparent reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ I swear this fool gets dumber by the second 😂 this is how her stories would be if she told the truth

For my mental health I won't be replying to my made up customers asking when I will do their fake readings 🤦‍♂️ this is what pretending to have ADHD looks like I'll go in the bathroom turn my shower on throw my quilt and pillows on the floor and make a video saying my undiagnosed ADHD made me do it I'm so quirky 🤪 also I'm not medicated for ADHD because I don't actually have it so I don't need the medication 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

You can tell she literally went in the bathroom and turned the shower on just to make that bullshit up because there was absolutely zero condensation anywhere in the bathroom ever shower I've ever used after 2 minutes the bathroom will have condensation somewhere in it especially mirrors I don't believe in violence against anyone but my god I wish someone would give this girl a slap and bring her back to reality her whole life is based around fakeness and lies her stupid accent her fake readings fake clothes fake boobs fake face fake positivity when it suits her fake mental disorders she definitely has a mental disorder but it ain't ADHD it's some kind of personality thing I don't get why she lies so much and its always about the stupidest tit as well she is the literal definition of a pathological liar tell me that definition isn't her in a nutshell 😂

Pathological lying, also known as mythomania and pseudologia fantastica, is the chronic behavior of compulsive or habitual lying. Unlike telling the occasional white lie to avoid hurting someone's feelings or getting in trouble, a pathological liar seems to lie for no apparent reason.
Completely agree she’s based her life around this fake persona & has to lie constantly to keep up with all the bits she keeps asking on. It’s embarrassing how obvious it is. She obviously doesn’t have adhd she’s just using it as an excuse for her scatty childish behaviour. It’s actually insulting to anyone who does have it, implying they’d behave like this revolting rat

That without the filter 🤣🤣🤢
She looks like Worzel Gummidge

• Haha
I myself have it and also know a few people who have and people that really do have it don't constantly tell people they have it I genuinely believe she thinks if she keeps saying something that it will actually come true I see she's stopped trying to say she's mixed race my guess is that will be next week's lies she seems to just go in circles with all the lies one week its one thing like the ADHD then it's her being mixed race then it's some other bullshit and rinse and repeat 🙄

Reactions: 1
That without the filter 🤣🤣🤢
She looks puffy? Is this from fillers or? I wonder if she’ll still be begging on the gram when she’s 40 lol. Adhd my ass everyone’s got that now it’s the new anxiety 🙄 not knocking mental health feel for anyone who suffers I have myself in the past it is real and awful, but this girl jumps on any trend so this wouldn’t surprise me. Though it would explain some of her bizarre behaviour. Tarot reader my ass as I’ve said before she’ll try anything for income expect get a job lol. She’s no better off than us who work, she’d just never admit it lol

Reactions: 3
Thing is though she used to be so pretty! If you saw her on that dress to impress. Fillers n nose fillers have spoilt it. Plus she came across lovely on there, so maybe her attitude doesn’t help things nowadays lol
She was ok. Not the 11/10 she thinks she’s was, but then I think most of us were attractive in our early 20s.. her attitude definitely doesn’t help. She’s ageing badly as well because of all drugs

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.