That Wilkes Woman #6 Here today, gone tomorrow, here today.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well hello there anti bear fam, how dee doo dee??

I totally forgot Wilkes existed until I saw Karenjet post on another thread.

How are you all??

Has Wilkes gone awol again? I haven't noticed her pop up in videos.
Hey you! I think baby bear’s birthday is in the next couple of days, so I think a video should come soon. No begging for cards and presents this year? But I think she’s closed the P.O. Box, and she got in trouble before with BB’s dad for giving out her address online

Reactions: 6
At the end of the last vlog she posted she was slagging off Ellies dad again and I wonder if it landed her in hot water, hence why she hasn't posted.

Reactions: 1
Must admit, I had sort of forgotten about this thread too. Hope everyone is doing well.
Just had a quick look at her channel for a laugh and wow, the views have gone really gone down. She must be putting out some shite. Well, more than usual!

Reactions: 5
I see her uploads come up on my recommended but since baby bear was in hospital, I can't watch her. She has a repulsive attitude, selfish nature and full of negative energy. Unless people are kissing her arse over the latest purchase or dishing out sympathy she doesn't upload.

Reactions: 6
Did you all like the new bedrooms she showed us? She must have said at least 400 times it was raining. I wonder if that was why she was all wet😁

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did you all like the new bedrooms she showed us? She must have said at least 400 times it was raining. I wonder if that was why she was all wet😁
She forgot to put the clip in if the bedrooms, after going on about them too!🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does she have so much large furniture in a small house? I would feel so bloody claustrophobic!
The wallpaper and black velvet in Leasa's room is VILE, she might as well have just used tin foil, looks awfully tacky.

Last edited:
Crikey she really did give them the people at the hospice her life story, her interactions with people are so bizarre!

Reactions: 5
Anyone seen the latest installment where she's talking about Ellie and her "tourettes"? I can't help but think it's for attention. I didn't see any sign of it during the box handing over, then again I wasn't watching that closely. Anyone notice anything? That was a stressful situation and Wilko says it's bought on by stress

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Anyone seen the latest installment where she's talking about Ellie and her "tourettes"? I can't help but think it's for attention. I didn't see any sign of it during the box handing over, then again I wasn't watching that closely. Anyone notice anything? That was a stressful situation and Wilko says it's bought on by stress
It’s hard to judge as we see so little of Ellie, my first thought was I hope you have permission from her to share that information. It’s one thing for a school (most likely only her year group) to ‘know’ about it and to have it broadcast on the internet

I dont belive word of it with ellie your right all attention if drs really thought she was why has she not been sent anywhere my thinking is get her on pip so she never work remmber her hip went all through hospitals all tests then comes out and runs down a hill laughing I cant help it think that woman lives in fantasy world and so abbsed on illness wether it's her or ellie i maybe very wrong here but I'm gonna say I dont belive she had that op I do belive she went to theater to explore because she very I'll next ic she was in the sea but according to mother dear she was so I'll after as I say I maybe wrong

Paddle boarding! 🤣🤣🤣
She looks like ozzie Osborne in them 2 there other looks like old McDonald do you think shes got a persnality disorder

Last edited:
Reactions: 2