That Wilkes Woman #6 Here today, gone tomorrow, here today.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is Leasa, You're newly qualified Reiki Instructor!,

This is Leasa, You're newly qualified Reiki Instructor
What's with the hair in the 7th pic?!

I thought she had her hair done, I'm watching the vlog right now and there are split ends galore 😳

Lmao she's acting like she punishing her viewers for moaning about the wind noise by stopping putting vlogs out when it's windy. Oh boo hoo! Whatever will they do

"I know I can heal people because I've done it before" 😂 OK worzel, whatever you say. Without any training?

Genuine question... Given how close to each other they would have had to get to do this course... Is that actualy okay during these difficult times?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Wow. All that spiritual advice in the REY-KAY video didn't last long as an ANGRY and WORRIED Wilkes DISHONOURED the council ELDERS, and probably her TEACHER of the quick-and-easy crash course of activating her energies and setting up a shop because she can now. Maybe they got the frequencies wrong this time 😂. How dare the council make arrangements to help the businesses EARN HONESTLY during a time when we all need to be patient, work together and HAVE GRATITUDE FOR ALL.

Popcorn ready. I want to see her REY-KAY her abilities to remove the mental block and make peace with her parents.

Reactions: 2
Watching Wilkes have an absolute meltdown over a traffic Jam has made my night ahahahaha. I'm wondering how she's supposed to heal others with her energy when it's so negative? Bloody hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow. All that spiritual advice in the REY-KAY video didn't last long as an ANGRY and WORRIED Wilkes DISHONOURED the council ELDERS, and probably her TEACHER of the quick-and-easy crash course of activating her energies and setting up a shop because she can now. Maybe they got the frequencies wrong this time 😂. How dare the council make arrangements to help the businesses EARN HONESTLY during a time when we all need to be patient, work together and HAVE GRATITUDE FOR ALL.

Popcorn ready. I want to see her REY-KAY her abilities to remove the mental block and make peace with her parents.
Is she actualy setting this up as a business?

If so then I might book in, just for the lolz

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is she actualy setting this up as a business?

If so then I might book in, just for the lolz
She said she was qualified if she wanted to set up a shop. If she actually looked into the real origins she would learn that Reiki was utilized to treat those who were too poor to afford healthcare.

She is so out of touch if she believes two sessions and she is enlightened. Just like the past year-and-a-half of trying to buy happiness or contentment with posh cars, tee shirts, and VIP passes she figured she can go out and purchase enlightenment.

That karma curse again, sitting in traffic, which in itself makes her a part of the gridlock problem, testing her 'energies' and use of the moment in time. She could have raised her palms and had a few oohhhhmmmmss to the place of tranquility rather than not "angering," "worrying," "disrespecting," and having zero gratitude for anything or anybody.

She has been so boring lately, at least karma is providing a show. I have a feeling an up-and-coming vlog will have her deciding that the RAY KAY thing was a fraud after all rather than put in the work to learn about what it is really all about.

If she tries to accept money for distance healing her bear fam - karma will have a say, most surely.

Hope you are all well and coping with the changes in our lives this year! 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Maybe she should heal herself of all her medical issues give back her blue badge!!

• Haha
For someone so charitable and enlightened Wilkes sure made it all about herself, playing the radio in the background even though it will get her demonitized - that radio person better appreciate that even though there will be an official handover via the radio guy and she will have a photo taken. Ellie, "Mom said like do it, so I said ok,"

She spent 208 pounds on playing cards, inspirational cards, word search, coasters, shower gel, candy, balls, and candles? I am wondering ti the personal note she will include will be offering her services as a healer? For a fee of course. These in hospice owe it to her.

Reactions: 7
She said she is so proud of Ellie for baby bear boxes , yet its the bearfam that have given the money, ( as per usual ) and why is she putting little personal notes in the boxes? is it going to say watch That wilkes woman on youtube, if you receive this box please subscribe and say thank you to the bearfam ...lol...... My neighbour had a lump in her breast in january this year, had it removed as it was cancer and had chemo, and a lady donated heart shaped small cushions to put under the armpit so it cushioned the breast, she handmakes them and donates to the hospital, my neighbour said it was the best thing and so comfortable for her breast.. so why does wilky want the recognition for a crappy baby bear box, with a load of bought crappy items... grrrrrrrrrrr GIVE THINGS ANONOMOUSLY would be much more appreciated ...

Last edited:
I just tried to watch but that kitchen gives me anxiety. What a total tit tip!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Was watching a youtube video with a guy at an ayahuasca retreat and thought how bloody brilliant and hilarious it would be to see Wilkes partaking in something similar. I've noticed she's in the habit of describing really simple concepts to her audience, does she really think that people don't know what a mandala is?

I just tried to watch but that kitchen gives me anxiety. What a total tit tip!
It's got worse, hasn't it!

On another note, her eyebrows looking really bad.

"my focus was very much not on baby bears boxes this week it was on me, for a change, getting my Reiki course completed"

Ha! I've no words

I wonder if Ellie has been to see her dad before this video, she seems to have her posh voice on.

Where are Willie's gloves whilst showing the tat?

Eurgh, strutting about the hill explaining mandala in that silly hat thinking she is indiana Jones

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Surely all that stuff in the box should of been wiped down before going in the box.
Wilkes eyebrows... what's going on there?
And why the bloody hell is she taking the dogs out in this heat.

What a load of crap those boxes are. Can someone explain your version of Hospice in the UK? In the US Hospice is end of life care, usually 6 months or less. We also have Hospice at home care. Why would you pick that as a place to give tatty boxes to?

What a load of crap those boxes are. Can someone explain your version of Hospice in the UK? In the US Hospice is end of life care, usually 6 months or less. We also have Hospice at home care. Why would you pick that as a place to give tatty boxes to?
It’s similar here but the hospice where I live does a mixture of end of life, pain management and then they have a different building for patients to go and enjoy themselves with activities

Happy birthday, Ellie's dad. Wilkes just can't wait for a reason to make him seem like a "bad" parent while she is the good one because she spoils Ellie.

Once again mocking and making fun of Ellie in front of her friend, and everyone else trying to enjoy the day.

She rants about all the PEOPLE at the shore yet is pleased with herself at getting the last parking space. She may think that she is 'in the middle of nowhere' paddling amid the jet skis and power boats, yet she still must use the crowded parking garage.

It doesn't seem like her 'frequencies' are tuned properly as she has forgotten the advice she passed on to BearFam following her spiritual awakening.

I wonder what her next fad will be?

• Heart
Well hello there anti bear fam, how dee doo dee??

I totally forgot Wilkes existed until I saw Karenjet post on another thread.

How are you all??

Has Wilkes gone awol again? I haven't noticed her pop up in videos.

Reactions: 5