That Wilkes Woman #6 Here today, gone tomorrow, here today.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because I know the family, I live in Weymouth I just wanted to say that this woman is a fraud, she claims she 'cares' about Ellie so much on her latest blog, but yet buys her bacci, let's her smoke and hang around with kids who bully and assault other children and steal from shops and smoke drugs, she also allows and encourages Ellie's behaviour at school, swearing at teachers, she will probably blame that on the tourettes next, there, I have said my piece.
Totally anonymous... Why?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Because I know the family, I live in Weymouth I just wanted to say that this woman is a fraud, she claims she 'cares' about Ellie so much on her latest blog, but yet buys her bacci, let's her smoke and hang around with kids who bully and assault other children and steal from shops and smoke drugs, she also allows and encourages Ellie's behaviour at school, swearing at teachers, she will probably blame that on the tourettes next, there, I have said my piece.
Pretty much all this is clear in the vlog, Leasa can't help but disclose every ounce of her life.

Reactions: 9
Leasa did once threaten to get her cyber squad to come and shut this forum down and out us all but 2 years later we are still here...if supercop Wilko can't shut us up I think we're all safe to speak.

Wilkes freely admits she tells Ellie how to behave with certain teachers. She used to give us a daily run down in the car park while she waited to pick Ellie up. It's clear from her vlogs she isn't a people person and I'd imagine she encourages Ellie behaviour because she knows it would upset her father.

Reactions: 8
Leasa did once threaten to get her cyber squad to come and shut this forum down and out us all but 2 years later we are still here...if supercop Wilko can't shut us up I think we're all safe to speak.

Wilkes freely admits she tells Ellie how to behave with certain teachers. She used to give us a daily run down in the car park while she waited to pick Ellie up. It's clear from her vlogs she isn't a people person and I'd imagine she encourages Ellie behaviour because she knows it would upset her father.
It's just the actions of a lazy mother, not a caring one, she has successfully turned Ellie against her father, who only was trying to parent her properly, leasa has managed this by constantly sagging him off to Ellie, you know Leasa wrote a book? It's on kindle books, it's called Money for Old rope and it's as much of a mess as her.

Reactions: 5
It's just the actions of a lazy mother, not a caring one, she has successfully turned Ellie against her father, who only was trying to parent her properly, leasa has managed this by constantly sagging him off to Ellie, you know Leasa wrote a book? It's on kindle books, it's called Money for Old rope and it's as much of a mess as her.
A few of us read it and said it was about her. The sad old cow, stuck in an office because no one liked her and she felt she was above everyone. She is currently writing a book about Fibromyalgia and how she beats it everyday with her hill walks. She's a miracle that woman, she has all these ailments and keeps pushing herself daily to keep going. She believes everyone can be like her and walk daily with fibromyalgia if they try and don't give up by staying in bed. (Her views not mine)

Reactions: 7
A few of us read it and said it was about her. The sad old cow, stuck in an office because no one liked her and she felt she was above everyone. She is currently writing a book about Fibromyalgia and how she beats it everyday with her hill walks. She's a miracle that woman, she has all these ailments and keeps pushing herself daily to keep going. She believes everyone can be like her and walk daily with fibromyalgia if they try and don't give up by staying in bed. (Her views not mine)
Another reason she is a fraud, not much wrong with her apart from being lazy, I am sorry I had to vent, another kid got beat up last week by Ellie gang of friends and its so sad, she has failed as a parent, Ellie should have lived with her Dad, she would have got a proper education, wouldn't be smoking, hanging around with violent people, smoking drugs and stealing, she could of had a chance.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Another reason she is a fraud, not much wrong with her apart from being lazy, I am sorry I had to vent, another kid got beat up last week by Ellie gang of friends and its so sad, she has failed as a parent, Ellie should have lived with her Dad, she would have got a proper education, wouldn't be smoking, hanging around with violent people, smoking drugs and stealing, she could of had a chance.
You vent away. We’ve seen all you’re saying for ourselves.

I’ve said it on tattle a thousand times but it totally blows my mind, not only the way she allows Ellie to speak to her, but broadcasts it to the world on YouTube! I would be MORTIFIED for anybody to see how little respect my child has for me!

Welcome to Tattle 🤗

Reactions: 6
Wilco's relationship with Ellie is so messed up. She doesn't act as a parent, she tries to be friends with Ellie by splashing the cash and taking her on holidays and yet if you watch any of those Disney vlogs, Ellie treats her with utter contempt most of the time. She's sulky, back chats and is totally ungrateful. It makes me feel sad for her as she's still a child and receives no punishment or consequences for her behaviour. Wilco readily admits that she has no female friends and it's clear from her vlogs that she doesn't like people and treats them with contempt. She says she has Fibromyalgia, she has Blue Badge which is issued to people with severe mobility problems and would be unable to walk across a car park. And yet here Wilco is, having daily hikes up hills, trips out, holidays and using a paddle board. She's an absolute fake.

do you know anything about how her dad and his family think of Wilkes and how she is parenting Ellie?

Reactions: 3
Wilco's relationship with Ellie is so messed up. She doesn't act as a parent, she tries to be friends with Ellie by splashing the cash and taking her on holidays and yet if you watch any of those Disney vlogs, Ellie treats her with utter contempt most of the time. She's sulky, back chats and is totally ungrateful. It makes me feel sad for her as she's still a child and receives no punishment or consequences for her behaviour. Wilco readily admits that she has no female friends and it's clear from her vlogs that she doesn't like people and treats them with contempt. She says she has Fibromyalgia, she has Blue Badge which is issued to people with severe mobility problems and would be unable to walk across a car park. And yet here Wilco is, having daily hikes up hills, trips out, holidays and using a paddle board. She's an absolute fake.
Remember how Wilkes said she got her blue badge almost instantly? Well, we applied a couple of months back and due to our eligibility for pip mobility it basically was very very quick. Wilkes speed. So I'm wondering does she claim pip?

Remember how Wilkes said she got her blue badge almost instantly? Well, we applied a couple of months back and due to our eligibility for pip mobility it basically was very very quick. Wilkes speed. So I'm wondering does she claim pip?
If she does claim PIP, she'd need to qualify for the mobility element and I think that is for people unable to walk more than 50 metres. Wilco walks much more than that every single day and so if she does get PIP she needs to be reassessed asap as clearly her mobility has improved since she was assessed.

If she does claim PIP, she'd need to qualify for the mobility element and I think that is for people unable to walk more than 50 metres. Wilco walks much more than that every single day and so if she does get PIP she needs to be reassessed asap as clearly her mobility has improved since she was assessed.
Exactly, or she managed to bull crap her way through it. Which I might add she must have bored the assessor into submission because it took me an assement, an appeal and an 18 month wait for tribunal to get accepted. Its not just just given willy nilly.

Its interesting what has come to light on this thread considering Leasa has mentioned in recent vlogs how well Ellie is doing at school with the new head teacher etc. Wilkes is oblivious and thinks Ellie can do no wrong but they both have a similar horrendous attitude and lack of manners when communicating with others, it's so embarrassing to watch.

I agree she must really put it on to get it yes to get it 50 meters but she dont need it to get care and it be low rate but I do agree 100 percent she needs seeing again

New video is attention no words kids are nasty but they always seen through her remmber her hips came straight out run down the hill never mentioned again and wonders why they pick on her

I just watched her latest storytime. All I took from it was how the situation is affecting her because of Ellie having the ticks, being called an attention seeker and how it's tit for her, how it's exhausting her and then her telling the friends who watch it isn't fake and to stop being nasty. Pot, Kettle black came to mind as she spoke because she's called those friends "inappropriate" "uncouth" and "wrong sort" many times which is nasty and uncalled for. All she achieved imo is giving those who are supposedly bullying Ellie more ammunition.

I just watched her latest storytime. All I took from it was how the situation is affecting her because of Ellie having the ticks, being called an attention seeker and how it's tit for her, how it's exhausting her and then her telling the friends who watch it isn't fake and to stop being nasty. Pot, Kettle black came to mind as she spoke because she's called those friends "inappropriate" "uncouth" and "wrong sort" many times which is nasty and uncalled for. All she achieved imo is giving those who are supposedly bullying Ellie more ammunition.
She brought her a bike involuntary movements yet buys her a bike that going back get that one when she done the parcels interview not 1 twitch no swearing it dont just come and go

Reactions: 3
My cousin has tourette's syndrome and his tics are more noticeable when excited or stressed/upset. It's a very complex process to be diagnosed, if Ellie is as bad as Wilkes claims then I'd be paying private assessment not waiting for camhs, not buying bikes etc. The backlog for mental health resources in the NHS is huge, you can wait months for appointments. She's also doing no favours playing Dr Google and broadcasting her diagnosis because teens aren't stupid they can google too and can read symptoms then act on them. I hope Ellie hasn't done that but the way Wilkes speaks nothing adds up, especially as she says it happened in recovery room.

• Heart
She brought her a bike involuntary movements yet buys her a bike that going back get that one when she done the parcels interview not 1 twitch no swearing it dont just come and go
ellie did post a tiktok where it was very noticeable the other day

i agree with the friends bit - kids are going to use that and make it worse for Ellie. Wilkes should have kept quiet on that one and not addressed them.

However, I thought that was the most sympathetic and concerned she’s been for Ellie throughout the YouTube videos. She wasn’t as concerned with the anxiety, although Ellie was receiving some therapy for a while, the dad issues, weight issues, gallbladder issue. With it being wilkes, a degree of it has to be brought back to her, but I thought that was the most concerned she has ever been. The thing is, she says so much about Ellie’s life and how she’s struggled, and has said it’s not Ellie’s fault that when it comes to a major issue, people are going to be judgmental

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
ellie did post a tiktok where it was very noticeable the other day

i agree with the friends bit - kids are going to use that and make it worse for Ellie. Wilkes should have kept quiet on that one and not addressed them.

However, I thought that was the most sympathetic and concerned she’s been for Ellie throughout the YouTube videos. She wasn’t as concerned with the anxiety, although Ellie was receiving some therapy for a while, the dad issues, weight issues, gallbladder issue. With it being wilkes, a degree of it has to be brought back to her, but I thought that was the most concerned she has ever been. The thing is, she says so much about Ellie’s life and how she’s struggled, and has said it’s not Ellie’s fault that when it comes to a major issue, people are going to be judgmental
In ways I do feel for ellie with mother like hers she prob diffrant when she with her mates lest she can meet her friends and go out unlike another familys kids her mother dont help situations at all infact she makes them dam site worse she has more then enough money to go privet she be waiting a long time for c a h m s if she that worried she should pay in not on ticktok sonot seen it

Reactions: 4