That Wilkes Woman #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is sad that Ellie read the thread and became upset but thats Leasa's responsibility in my opinion and just highlights the fact that no responsible parent should expose so much of their childs life on youtube, especially in such a raw unfiltered way. I do enjoy some family vloggers but Leasa barely edited her vlogs and was seemingly oblivious to the fact that she was showing herself and Ellie in such a negative light.
Leasa has frequently said how vlogging was originally Ellies idea but I think it very quickly became her own obsession and instead of just being genuine, positive and respectful of the privacy of others she used it as a platform for her to spew her vitriol about everyone whom she dislikes and this whole situation is a prime example of how we get back whatever we put out into the world.
As I've said previously I really do hope this gives Leasa the opportunity to be more attentive with regards to Ellie, but I have a feeling she'll quickly find something new to feed her self obsessive nature.
She's already done some insta stories. She will be doing loads of them I reckon, she enjoys having a fandom too much

Reactions: 6
Leasa has frequently said how vlogging was originally Ellies idea but I think it very quickly became her own obsession and instead of just being genuine, positive and respectful of the privacy of others she used it as a platform for her to spew her vitriol about everyone whom she dislikes and this whole situation is a prime example of how we get back whatever we put out into the world.
As I've said previously I really do hope this gives Leasa the opportunity to be more attentive with regards to Ellie, but I have a feeling she'll quickly find something new to feed her self obsessive nature.
I would never have guessed that, as there seems to be very little about what a young girl would want to do online or her mother encouraging her into healthy vlogging, and more about her mother telling the world personal information, such as arguments her daughter had with her father. Then blame others for talking about what she has told us.

In my opinion all that should matter is a young child feels happy and secure, and Wilks is creating the opposite environment for her daughter by relishing problems with her father, who seems fairly responsible.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I do feel a bit sorry for her to tbh. I'm sure she enjoyed vlogging but definitely the right thing to do. She was using YT as a private diary which of course will leave you vulnerable and exposed.
I agree that her ex probably was more a part of this decision that she is letting on (probably not to fall into the trap of talking about him any more). She can't blame here for all the negativity - the comments under her previous vlog about him were disgraceful and she just left them there or even agreed with them - I think she 'liked' the Hitler comparison one.
I wish she had left the first France holiday up. I genuinely enjoyed it in a car crash way. I've had holidays that go horribly wrong and it was refreshing to see that rather than the positive glossy spin YTers usually put on everything.

Reactions: 5
She really is going to struggle not to vlog judging by her Instagram stories
She will be back think was a sob story to be watching other people are doing and causing her stress dont watch it then she bloody stresses me out but I still watch cause she cause lots drama if I got that bad I stop watching simple

Reactions: 1
She's uploaded to her blog. Explains more about Ellie, it's quite sad.

Also directa people to our thread to see our nastiness and poison.

Reactions: 2
I really feel for them both with all of what is happening, but all that is going through my head is why not pay for private therapy? I know not everyone is able to do so, but if you are in a position, why wouldn't you?

Reactions: 5
I really feel for them both with all of what is happening, but all that is going through my head is why not pay for private therapy? I know not everyone is able to do so, but if you are in a position, why wouldn't you?
Was thinking the same. If Leasa was told that, how she could think of anything else is beyond me. You’d have thought she’d be counting down the days to get the lump sum and a good therapist.

Reading that blog makes her sound like an innocent kind old lady.
I'm sure her saying "**** pass" "spacker" calling out others for "looking a bit weird" etc never offended anyone 🙄
Her calling someone a paedophile and being slapped with a c&d order because she was making false accusations...remember the claim he touched her daughters bum? Did she consider the repercussions from those words?
Her snapping "jog on" or writing snarky replies to anyone who dared suggest something or ask her to explain her thoughts....did she consider that person may have been vulnerable and her response triggering?
I feel for Ellie because most here could see she was struggling and questioned certain behaviours. Maybe if Wilkes spent more quality time with her daughter focussing on Ellie as a person not just throwing money and gifts at her and using the vlog to brag about her lump sum, on milking every penny from her former employers and concentrating her content to buying the latest gadgets, a gas guzzling car, clothing, holidays, latest crazes like Hinch and dreams of France and her moany tales of woe dog walks things may have been different for her.
The blog is just another woe is me tale from Wilkes to gander sympathy. She can blame Tattle for her mental health but reality is she put all the information online and naturally people will discuss what they see and no one forces her to read here. She chooses to do that.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
These so called Influencers Think they are Entitled

Entitled to abuse their position to troll stalk and bully anyone who dares to stand up for what is right (Inghams)

Entitled to say what they like no matter who their Audiance
Then tell people to Jog on if they again stand up for what is right (That Wilkes Woman)

Yes you Leasa as we now know that you read here
So it upsets you when people discuss what you yourself put out there on the internet
Well did you not think how many people you would hurt with your cutting remark over the Disabled Blue Badge
Being the Mum of a Grown up Son who has Multiple Disabilities I was deeply offended by the term you used
you upset a lot of people, Did you really expect people not to have a voice Did you think I am Leasa Wilkes X Cop i can do and say what i like.
Yes you wear a bloody big chip on your shoulder.
I Commented on your Vlog asking why you thought the word was acceptable to use and whilst you never did delete my Comment
You never answered it either, I wasnt rude but you were. If you wanted people to have a better perception of what you were about
Then you should have put a lot more thought into how to Handle yourself.
I lay the blame entirely at your door.

to all the other two bit wannabe youtubers who read here by their own admission
Go take a long hard look at your own bleeping actions instead of flip flopping here there and everywhere causing
Negativity and Drama Uggggggggggggggggggggg Rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm sorry but this has angered me so much, why the hell does she still think its acceptable to divulge such personal information about her daughter so publicly? Just deal with things privately ffs.
Yes people would say it directly too your face given the opportunity and many have commented directly on vlogs, but advice and upset has fallen on deaf ears!
I have to say I don't use social media much, I use instagram merely to follow art accounts and have posted about 8 pictures and don't have many followers, and I have 30 friends on fb because i'm really not that interested in sharing my life with everyone, personally find it overwhelming! I think in this day and age you really need to prepare yourself for criticism and be realistic when you put yourself on any public forum! I do think the mob mentality and critiquing of other peoples lives can and has gotten out of hand in many cases but I stand by everything I have said on this thread. Leasa is the only person I have gripes with, I have commented on other threads only once or twice.
The reason I am here is because her behaviour is genuinely very concerning to me, I feel like its all too easy to brush off criticisms and concerns as "hate" or "trolling" as its a way out of having to actually do any soul searching or changing your behaviour for the better!
If she really was concerned for her daughters wellbeing she would put Ellie first and stop sharing her personal details on ANY public platforms but Leasa is addicted to the drama and attention she garners by doing this to the point in which her daughters wellbeing comes secondary to it all. That is horribly disturbing in my opinion.

• Heart
I never said anything against her daughter. If anything I was concerned for her daughter, as felt awful her mother was posting her private life for the world to see, and I was worried how that would affect her life.
I always hoped she would stop making videos of her daughter and telling everybody online the problems of her daughter who's still emotionally developing, but Leasa Wilkes seemed too addicted to vlogging and posting videos, trying to create rifts with her daughter and her father, than seeming concerned about helping her daughter with her problems. I agree with Otis, that her daughter's wellbeing comes second to her mother's dramas online.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm having a read of her cyber bullying post and it's annoying me so much, how nonsense it is. She's not taking any responsibility herself. She's saying she can't keep her daughter off social media. Strange how most families realise that young teenagers have a difficult time in life at it is, without making it more difficult to tell the world her daughter's relationship problems with her father.
She's saying her daughter is having problems in school. How's she helping, when she said herself that people in school were shouting The Wilkes Family at her?
She can't see that the only person who's abusing her daughter is herself. Most of us on here talk about how concerned we are for her daughter because of her mother's behaviour, which she broadcasts on youtube. If her daughter is so calm at home and only anxious at school, why did her daughter fill in a survey saying she feels anxious at home?
If somebody says she has a blue badge and then films herself walking miles, how is it bullying to notice that?
She's comparing herself to some Love Island presenter who killed herself? Maybe the presenter just realised she was being used by the media to dumb down society. Trying to get her to be like those USA presenters who talk in dumb voices as if everything is a question, acting over excited about talentless celebs, so young people don't want to be much more than the talentless trash, the media tell them to admire.

Reactions: 2
There is so much I would like to comment on the latest developments in the Wilkes situation that it will likely take a few posts.

The first thing that comes to mind is blaming Tattle for Wilkes early "retirement" from vlogging. While many of us would accept the credit for taking a predator off YouTube I feel we are just a convenient red herring to take the focus away from Wilkes taking responsibility for all this "angst" in her life.

She has been well aware of Tattle for over a year. I discovered Tattle myself after one of her rants late 2018. I had been watching her for awhile, with concerns that she was abusing her position and taking advantage of others. I have a brother with a brain injury and he has been preyed upon in situations which has made me quite perceptive. I knew that commenting about any of this via her vlog would result in the comment and myself being deleted. As I read through Tattle I realized I wasn't alone. It was comforting to discover others who felt as I did.

So Tattle is to blame and why now? She had declared war on Tattle, had threatened to know a geezer who could discover out IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and she would get us when she got her lump sum. It didn't matter that this was illegal because she would no longer be a cop and owe anybody anything. We were all just idiots anyways.

Now we are so powerful that we shut her right down. Because BB found Tattle and was hurt that people were discussing her relationship with her dad. It is a good thing that she didn't read the comments on her moms vlog about dad being Hitler! The only way BB would be reading Tattle is if mom put the forum in front of her and told her to read it. That child is too busy being excluded from school and making inappropriate TIKTOKS to spend time reading Tattle. Why the interest in Tattle now Wilkes? And why remove or hide her channel if Leasa believes she is correct and truthful?

From my observations and in my opinion it is more likely that Wilkes latest retirement came at a point where she was exhibiting deliberate parental alienation between her child and the father. If someone referred to me as "Hitler" because my ex was portraying me, before thousands of people, as controlling parent who lacked the empathy to deal with my child's mental illness I would certainly seek legal advice and action. Even more so when the accusing parent allowed the child to continue and perhaps encourage the child to follow an unsafe path to the future and did everything to ambush my attempts to set boundaries for the child.

Wilkes cannot place the blame on who she sees as the true enemy, the child's father. It is no secret the jealousy felt towards the man and the child can be a pawn if it means getting one up on him. Blame it on Tattle rather than speaking the truth and risking legal action. At Tattle, and for quite some time, we have proved to show concern for that child and could see that she was putting herself in danger. We were uncomfortable with the constant sexualization of the child and endless rear end and inappropriate filming. It was sad and painful to hear the mother put the child down, play with her emotions, and talk about the most private of things. More recently some of us have voiced that the father needs to step in. That the child needed a hero and hopefully it would be dad. Somebody needed to take control before that child was lost. I can't imagine Wilkes taking to those thoughts favorably. Blaming Tattle is just another Wilkes lie created to bring sympathy from her followers and move the conversation away from the real issues.

I do hope the BearFam and other Wilkes watchers do take the time to go back and read through the Tattle conversations. I hope that you will be able to consider other possibilities to the Wilkes version of truth. We have nothing to hide here regarding the conversations. I think you may be able to go back a year. We are not bullying Wilkes here. If she comes and reads then she is welcome to do so and this is her choice. We are expressing our views about what she is providing on a social media platform for profit. We have no need to remove or hide the evidence. I am sure that some of the topics will remind you of her videos. Of course you cannot go back and compare them to the original videos. That is not our doing. Some of you may remain on Wilkes camp, some of us here once were. That is you choice and that is fine if you feel comfortable with your place. Others will realize that they have been lied to, again and again. This being so how can you be expected to believe anything Leasa has ever said?

I know I won't.

• Heart
There is so much I would like to comment on the latest developments in the Wilkes situation that it will likely take a few posts.

The first thing that comes to mind is blaming Tattle for Wilkes early "retirement" from vlogging. While many of us would accept the credit for taking a predator off YouTube I feel we are just a convenient red herring to take the focus away from Wilkes taking responsibility for all this "angst" in her life.

She has been well aware of Tattle for over a year. I discovered Tattle myself after one of her rants late 2018. I had been watching her for awhile, with concerns that she was abusing her position and taking advantage of others. I have a brother with a brain injury and he has been preyed upon in situations which has made me quite perceptive. I knew that commenting about any of this via her vlog would result in the comment and myself being deleted. As I read through Tattle I realized I wasn't alone. It was comforting to discover others who felt as I did.

So Tattle is to blame and why now? She had declared war on Tattle, had threatened to know a geezer who could discover out IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and she would get us when she got her lump sum. It didn't matter that this was illegal because she would no longer be a cop and owe anybody anything. We were all just idiots anyways.

Now we are so powerful that we shut her right down. Because BB found Tattle and was hurt that people were discussing her relationship with her dad. It is a good thing that she didn't read the comments on her moms vlog about dad being Hitler! The only way BB would be reading Tattle is if mom put the forum in front of her and told her to read it. That child is too busy being excluded from school and making inappropriate TIKTOKS to spend time reading Tattle. Why the interest in Tattle now Wilkes? And why remove or hide her channel if Leasa believes she is correct and truthful?

From my observations and in my opinion it is more likely that Wilkes latest retirement came at a point where she was exhibiting deliberate parental alienation between her child and the father. If someone referred to me as "Hitler" because my ex was portraying me, before thousands of people, as controlling parent who lacked the empathy to deal with my child's mental illness I would certainly seek legal advice and action. Even more so when the accusing parent allowed the child to continue and perhaps encourage the child to follow an unsafe path to the future and did everything to ambush my attempts to set boundaries for the child.

Wilkes cannot place the blame on who she sees as the true enemy, the child's father. It is no secret the jealousy felt towards the man and the child can be a pawn if it means getting one up on him. Blame it on Tattle rather than speaking the truth and risking legal action. At Tattle, and for quite some time, we have proved to show concern for that child and could see that she was putting herself in danger. We were uncomfortable with the constant sexualization of the child and endless rear end and inappropriate filming. It was sad and painful to hear the mother put the child down, play with her emotions, and talk about the most private of things. More recently some of us have voiced that the father needs to step in. That the child needed a hero and hopefully it would be dad. Somebody needed to take control before that child was lost. I can't imagine Wilkes taking to those thoughts favorably. Blaming Tattle is just another Wilkes lie created to bring sympathy from her followers and move the conversation away from the real issues.

I do hope the BearFam and other Wilkes watchers do take the time to go back and read through the Tattle conversations. I hope that you will be able to consider other possibilities to the Wilkes version of truth. We have nothing to hide here regarding the conversations. I think you may be able to go back a year. We are not bullying Wilkes here. If she comes and reads then she is welcome to do so and this is her choice. We are expressing our views about what she is providing on a social media platform for profit. We have no need to remove or hide the evidence. I am sure that some of the topics will remind you of her videos. Of course you cannot go back and compare them to the original videos. That is not our doing. Some of you may remain on Wilkes camp, some of us here once were. That is you choice and that is fine if you feel comfortable with your place. Others will realize that they have been lied to, again and again. This being so how can you be expected to believe anything Leasa has ever said?

I know I won't.
I feel you explained the situation accurately. Also, she stops making videos the same time her daughter has been kicked out of school for the second time and is in trouble with her father, yet she blames Tattle for not carrying on vlogging?
She should have spent more time monitoring her daughter swearing with her school friends on tik tok and sharing explicit photos on instagram, than caring about a few people on a gossip forum. I think she cares more about her youtube image than her daughter's well being.
I started off here just wanting a light hearted laugh, and then started to become more and more concerned for her daughter's well being. She's at the beginning of her life and in great trouble with being excluded from school, and her mother was still making youtube videos advertising their life to the world, at a time a child would need privacy and counselling.

I agreed when she spoke out against Chris Ingham trying to meet young girls who were fans of his family channel, but the way she called her channel Fam like they do and similarly advertise the life of children for the world to see to make money from, I think she sees people like that as types to admire.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I would like to have posted this as a reply to the Cyber Bullying blog. We all know what would happen if I had. This is likely to be a long post and would be a shame to be deleted after I had given it so much thought. So, I will address this directly to Wilkes and those who read her blog.

When I learned of the suicide of Caroline Flack I mentioned to my husband that Wilkes would be having a difficult time not vlogging about this and making it all about herself. I wasn't surprised that this would be the first post of your post-YouTube retirement blog.

Regarding the trolling and negativity on YouTube and towards your channel in particular, from what I have observed it has never been professional trawlers coming across your channel by chance and abusing the comments for the sake of doing so. The remarks you disapprove of usually call you out for something you have said or done.

My observations is that the negative remarks have been quite expected and in proper form. For example, when you have made detrimental remarks about the disabled, solicited money because you figured the viewers owed you, or remarked concern about your daughter. Actually anything short of bearfam devotion may have been considered as trawling in your mind. Of course you should double think what you say concerning some of the remarks you have made about other people. That feeling, in the pit of your stomach, the anxiety, might be your conscience.

I am concerned that you may be a predator taking advantage of others, especially those in need, as you have promoted your channel as a place for disabled. I have a family member with a brain injury who is easily taken advantage by people who I recognize exhibit similar traits as you. This does not make for a "small life," because someone needs to keep watch. Personally I would love to meet you face to face and give your daughter the big hug she needs. I don't know how it would go with you considering your hatred of PEOPLE. I would welcome the opportunity to better understand how you ended up in such a karmic storm.

Seriously, taking someone's suicide and making it all about yourself. So expected and so revolting. It's the media you say. Yes, it is. Just like the media, who are after the negative when it comes to popular people, is the vlog formerly known as That Wilkes Woman. Ready to jump on the bandwagon to gain that clout and online popularity. Although your remarks about drama and popular possibilities to feel important are numerous one recent event is Prince Harry. Questioning his relationship and parentage to get those much needed words into the search algorithms into your social media. You may object that it is different because you are not big media who made this front page news. It doesn't matter that you are taking an uninformed swipe at a young man who has undergone much tragedy in his life. Who, it turns out, is working to deal with his emotional ills.

Innocent before guilty you say. That is a new one for you. I remember you talking about interviewing a suspect and when the say no comment they are guilty. And then there is the tattoo neighbor who must be guilty of something.

Then there was this YouTube family you put at risk. Children included. You also put a fair prosecution at risk and justice for the victims should there have been charges laid. As a law professional you should have known better. It was more important to gain that clout than anyone have justice. Before you get on your "INGHAM FAMILY INSIDER ALERT, I didn't know of the family, have only watched a few vlogs, and only as the result of your vlog about the situation. Yes, I thought it was a dangerous situation for the girls. Mostly I wondered why someone, that being you, would put it all at risk.

This online society. How was it working for you then? Using a fragile young girl, who had her own psych issues to get into the spotlight for online clout. And when it didn't work you were well out of there. No concern to the alleged victims. Not the girl who came forward, or the daughters of the accused. How did you know that this wouldn't be there breaking point? It is not cyber bullying if you claim to be a cop.

I am not going to go into detail about your contemplated suicide. I do feel, at this time, it isn't a topic you should be discussing in the public. I am saying this for the sake of your daughter. Recently, on social media, she expressed her top fear was of losing a close family member to death. Now I don't know if you talk about your suicidal tendencies, or just listen to a lot of near death, after death, or death related podcasts. It is sad that your daughter is afraid of this possibility. This was her number one fear above all else. It is good that you got help and didn't follow through. I really do hope that you aren't burdening a young girl with this and that she doesn't read about your suicidal thoughts.

You really need to stop talking about your daughter's mental illness. You are labeling her on a public platform. This could affect her now and affect her future. You have no idea who is reading this stuff. How do you think she feels having her most personal information out there? Perhaps this is contributing to the problem. It makes me sad to read about her struggles considering it is being broadcast to the Internet where her friends, her future employers, or predators looking for kids with self esteem issues to abuse may learn about her weaknesses. Does she even have the maturity to give consent to broadcasting this information. Does she even know?

You seem to think that your daughter is the school's problem and that they dropped the ball. With your lump sum you could have done so much more than providing stuff like trips and tee shirts. You could well have done okay with less trips, an economical car, cut down on the online shopping, and spent the cash on therapy for your child. At the end of the day you are her parent, the school isn't. She is your responsibility. If she is causing problems at school and this is affecting others who are there for an education that is your problem. You say three of her friends have attempted suicide. So much for the privacy of minors.

I agree about some aspects that you have commented about social media. I am also a parent. Hopefully like most parents I have boundaries set in place to keep my family safe while allowing them to grow and mature. They are on tiktok and I approve all postings and have control of their accounts. They are aware of unsafe content and that there are dangerous people about. We talk about unsafe scenarios. You had included your daughters tiktoks on you vlogs which is your choice. No doubt BearFam members and others are aware of her content. Do you watch and approve her postings? There are more that raise red flags than don't. A recent posting isn't anything my children would consider with the lyrics:

I can't take big d*ick but I suck on it,
Aint f**ing with a pussy got to pop on it.

Bumping and grinding like a, well you get the picture.

My kids were not brought up that way. It is concerning that your daughter is putting out a very dangerous message and it if frightening. This is not wholesome and happy. I have seen those tiktoks and they are not like that!

Misbehaving at school, being excluded, a victim of parental alienation, with a mother too weak to follow through with boundaries. What will become of her? Have you considered that all this "angst" might be a cry out for help? That she needs and craves boundaries and direction? A positive path rather than those trips, tee shirts, and VIP concert tickets and a mother who claims to be a friend. Friends don't put down friends again and again. Neither should mothers. At this rate you will end up having the same relationship with your daughter as you had with your own mother. It is time to break that cycle for the sake of your daughter.

In your blog posting you claimed that you could not provide basic discipline and guidance in regards to your daughters addiction to social media. I agree, in my humble opinion, she is heading for disaster. This child needs a hero.

You can't return to YouTube and face the idiots because you have gone too far and likely brought upon possible legal action regarding your daughters father. You can't face the idiots because you need that child to keep a roof over your head. If your daughter finds a hero in her dad you would be out on your butt. You are selfish. You are protecting yourself. You perpetuate the poison and karma keeps on sending it back to you but you are too stubborn to take responsibility for your actions. It is just too easy to blame it on others, blame it on Tattle. You do need to take a long hard look at yourself and your online life.

I am sure you would love to wave your magic wand and make Tattle disappear as you did with your video content. It bothers you that the truth is here and you have no control over it. Difficult isn't it?

Tattle only came about because people became concerned about much of your content. Voiceless to remark on your actual vlog Tattle became an outlet for our concerns and observations. It is now the only public record of your behavior and this bothers you.

You are not the nice pensioner you claim to be. You treat people horribly. This hits a nerve with anyone who has had to spend space and time with a person such as you. It bothers those of us with the empathy to feel for those you have used and who are under your influence. Once we realized the pattern of behavior and treatment of your daughter it became a different level altogether. One thing you will find withing the chapters of Tattle's Wilkes forums is the concern and care for your daughter. Constant pokes and remarks and psychological mistreatment from her own mother. So very sad. She could be a beautiful child, encourage her and leave the toxic remarks behind. These same remarks you heard from your own mother. You blame this constantly for your shortcomings. Stop it. Take therapy, a parenting course. Do something to lead this child to the life she can be the best at. This is the pivotal moment where life can go either way. Ger help and be her hero. Nobody enjoys watching a train wreck with a child trapped inside.

I know my comments will sting. This is not bullying. This is concern. If it helps you to face your truths and you do right by your child then they are words well said.

The alternative is that darn karma curse laid upon you.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
@westcoaster I really couldn't have put it better myself, wonderfully and articulately worded and i'm sure what we all think!
The reason I am here is because Leasa's behaviour echoes that of my own mother, it's so stressful and upsetting to watch a young person dealing with emotional abuse, its so hard to recognise it when its coming from a parent, someone you love and instinctively trust.
I am not a parent but if I am ever blessed with children it will be a huge concern to me that I present the best and strongest influence I can, that I do not let them see me struggle even if I am struggling because that is something far too heavy for a child to carry. People should talk and have an outlet for their emotional and physical struggles, everyone needs that, but you should never lean on your own children. Leasa has said how much Ellie worries about her when she's at her dads, that is totally heartbreaking and unfair and in my opinion comes from a place of manipulation on Leasa's part.
I sincerely hope that Ellie isn't further isolated from her dad and has access to adults that will offer her a safe and comfortable environment with which to relax and grow because none of this is normal or ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.