Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Ohhh no I've only just noticed our title has been removed.

Shame.

Oh well, wilkes would have seen it that's all that matters 🤣

Reactions: 1

Hot hot

VIP Member
What is that disgusting rug in her lounge near her kitchen door. It is grotesque

Did she say it was outside all summer???

She isn't very efficient with her vacuuming, missing loads of areas,
No no carpet art were shes hoovers it all the time😂😂😂😂

BorisBear

VIP Member
Ooh m Hester was a name that used to familiar between my parents/family about 20+ years ago I had family serving with him at the time, sure I remember him being quite high up & bit of a boy!

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Thanks for the tips. lol Yes the whole, Are They Real? We can sometimes experience on youtube. Arr Butterfly seems quite sweet, for her limited capacity, and seeming to think she's more professional than she is. Funny the random things we watch, like somebody filming their feet on a bus lol.
Would Flutter doing the DNA test, by any chance be nothing but Scottish or Irish? From just looking at her without seeing any results lol.
I suppose if we want the real freak factor, then we have to see the USA youtubers, like The Slaton Sisters. One of them thinks she's a make-up guru, but people only watch to be horrified at how somebody can be like that. The other sister is so fat it's spilling over her forehead. They seem to be useless, but now have a TV show about helping them to lose weight. I suppose it's like when people with things wrong with them earned money from freak shows in Victorian times.

Has anybody ever told Wilkes that her naked boobs are swinging in that video when she's drying her hair? If she knew, wouldn't she have taken down the video?
Oh the slatons 😂 wtf. I can't even. I sometimes dib in and out of them.

They make Wilkes look normal!

I wonder what wilkos next vlog will bring? More rain no doubt

Wait what, a TV show??

westcoaster

She communicates telepathically with inanimate objects?

As usual makes a big scene about going away and then comes back as if she has done nothing wrong. Except this time she has super powers to read minds and communicate with inanimate objects. Maybe she can convince the trash in her back garden to jog on.

Is anyone else thinking that there seems to be something a little 'off' with her these last two vlogs...
I was wondering if she had upped her medication or something... she just seems a little 'different'.
I watched the part yesterday when she spoke about Tattle at slow speed to better see the micro expressions. She sounded under the influence of something.

polarbabe

She is a horrible dog owner. She let Archie bite Jack’s ear until his head went sideways. Then had the nerve to laugh about it. I wish someone would pull her ear til her head snaps back. What a freakin witch she is. Ellie and the tick tok, it might not be so bad if she were any good at it. She is not which makes it all the more cringe worthy. I have said it before and I will keep saying it, hey Wacky take your dogs to a groomer. Any chance the water she used after the muddy walk was warm. Nope didn’t think so.
I think the water was probably warm, steam was coming off of it when she threw it over the path, plus I can't see her putting her hands in cold water to clean the dogs.

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Omg another new hoover I have a new shark and loads better then the dyson better then that very light best thing I ever brought half price to 600 for hoover pfffttt very boring see how long before she trashes this one see she still got dogs wet pads on the floor they should be house trained by now ewwww
She is as grim as they come

westcoaster

There's lots more than just 8 videos.. I think she has only removed the real recent ones.
Most of 2019 is gone. I can't understand why any remain as there are plenty more that are inappropriate. I wonder if she left up the videos regarding past battles with the school.

Chezed19

I totally agree with you. It’s awful. The fact you have an option of 1,3 or 12 Krispy Kremes from services and she automatically decides to get 12 is disgusting. I also wouldn’t allow my child to have any extra large meal anywhere personally.
I agree with the 12 Krispy Kremes but nothing wrong with allowing your child an extra large meal as a treat now & again, I mean she is 14 not 4 - that would be a different story. It’s all about balance for me.

westcoaster

Is there anyway you can send a link to the tik tok? I'm not sure if it's something that you can only access through a phone. It will be a disaster for Ellie if she is being homeschooled, even if she had the right environment at home, she has already been in mainstream education for the whole of her academic life and isn't likely to acclimatise well to being taught at home. My dad was a guitar teacher and found it very hard to teach me because there isn't the same level of concentration/self discipline when being taught by a parent, especially if you're not used to being taught by them in a formal sense, you just don't have the same respect for a parent that you have for a teacher. I think this is probably different for other families or children who have been homeschooled from the get go. Unless Leasa is paying for a private tutor I can see her getting easily tired and frustrated.
I think you need to have a phone tiktok app - her handle is ellie.xx_799

Here is a link for non phones although you cannot see the comments where she talks about homeschooling

Wilkes complains if she has to spend a day with Ellie when it is her 'dads' time, full-time homeschooling will be impossible. After seeing the disrespect towards her mom on the forest walk she will probably never listen. Ellie is old enough to understand that she holds all the cards between Wilkes being evicted from her dad's home now, or after she finishes school. Didn't Wilkes claim she could be in the house as long as Ellie is in school? She is figuring that he would never throw Ellie out. True, but he can take action to have Ellie move into his family home.

Last edited:

SLawson98

Was sat in Starbucks today reading this thread on my phone, cracking up laughing, but couldn't Like or React as forgot the password. I feel so awful. Imagine how devastated her daughter would be if she found this, but I can't help it, she gives us so much material to laugh at.
I only really follow her and Demi Donelly on youtube. Well I also watch Unique, but I like them and don't want to laugh at them, as they seem normal to me. Can somebody please give me advice on other youtubers that are fun to laugh at on youtube and on here, apart from Inghams as I don't like them. I think County Joe is a moron, as makes up dramas and trouble for others, to fill up her life, but not sure she should be encouraged.